SA
Sam A.
Ram 1500
06/11/2019
Ram truck
Took the truck in on a short notice .

CL
Charles L.
06/11/2019 Category: Service
Charles said he likes the good service he gets there. He trusts Tom very much. He always does a good job and he never has to take his vehicle back because something wasn't done or not working.

CL
Charles L.
06/11/2019 Category: Service

CK
Charles K.
Chevrolet Chevy Express
06/08/2019
Willing to go the extra mile
I took my work van in to have service completed, found out I needed a water pump, When they called to explain this to me and said that they would get it completed first thing in the AM, I explained to them I was in the middle of a job and needed my van. They went and spoke to Tom and he said he would stay late and it would be ready first thing in the morning . It was and I was able to get back to my customer and continue with my project . Thank you for the quick and excellent work .

SA
Sam A.
Nissan Frontier
06/07/2019
Nissan brakes
On time , breaks fixed right the first time

Darlyene B.
06/07/2019 Category: Service
Darlyenne said her service was excellent and she was very pleased.

CR
AS A TEACHER I GIVE YOU AN A +!!!!! HAVE A GREAT DAY. CHUCK ROSE SFO

Jefferson, OH
05/22/2019
Honest
This is the second time this is happened to me. I went on a trip had to get my oil changed and the mechanics told me that I needed an expensive repair for my air-conditioner, to the tune of $1100. I said I would wait to have that done at another time and took it to Tom. I told him the car needed an actuator and made an appointment. He called me back and told me that it didn’t and that the air conditioning just needed a charge. I would’ve, without a doubt paid for the other Repair, but he let me know that I didn’t need that. This happened with brakes also. Tom is trustworthy and I so appreciate that. Another big plus is that when necessary they also bring my car back to me at my place of employment. Small town blessing!

RD
Roy D.
Dodge Durango
05/20/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Roy's wife. She said she likes the business's service, and it's the only automotive place she'll go. She added that Tom is good, honest, and he doesn't charge an arm and a leg, and he doesn't take their 1st born. He is a good service man and he knows what he is doing. She always tells anyone who asks her that they should go to Tom, because he is good.

LA
Lee A.
Jeep Compass
05/20/2019 Category: Service
Lee said everything is running good on his vehicle and with all the work this business did, but it still looks like there is an engine light on. He added he will have to go back in have it looked at. They did timing work in the vehicle and he stated he is unsure if it was reset.

PJ
Patty J.
Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD
05/16/2019
Friendly people
Service and people are outstanding would not go anywhere else ..

RP
Robert P.
Pierpont, OH
05/16/2019
Close to home
Every one are very nice,and service is very good.

PH
Peggy H.
05/15/2019
Good and timely service . Inspection service performed.

Jim R.
05/14/2019
Prompt professional service every time.
unbeatable service every time. had a problem with my brakes "froze up" after getting my car out of storage and took it right out to lake erie auto. they fixed me right up and i was back on the road quickly. great job!!

Buick Enclave
05/10/2019
They do a great job! Even just a oil change they will look over all your car check Fluids filters and take care of you! And to add they are honest and affordable.