2028 Reviews

Overall Rating 3.69388/5Overall Rating 3.69388/5Overall Rating 3.69388/5rating 3.69388rating 3.69388
Overall Rating 2.06122/5Overall Rating 2.06122/5rating 2.06122rating 2.06122rating 2.06122

SK
Sylvia K.
2009 Hyundai Accent
01/18/2019 Category: Service
the drive Thur next to the service office. Free car with every service.
the drive Thur next to the service office. Free car with every service.
Priscilla E., Customer Relations from Lake Norman Hyundai responded on 01/18/2019

Thank you for responding to our review. You feedback is valuable to us. I am pleased to hear that Curtis took great care of your vehicle. If you need anything, please do not hesitate to give us a call. If you need to reach me directly, you may email me at the address listed below.

Kimberly S.
Cornelius, NC
01/17/2019 Category: Service
X
X

01/17/2019 Category: Service
Very good service - routine car check up.
It was really good experiences working with people at dealership. Received proper car service in timely manner. Over all good experiences starting from booking an appointment till completing the service. Thanks
KURTLY J J., SERVICE MANAGER from Lake Norman Hyundai responded on 01/17/2019

eXCELLENT,
Thank you and we will see you next visit

LG
Lena G.
01/15/2019 Category: Service
People are friendly office is really nice, chairs are very comfortable I
I really appreciate Rodney he is always very polite and courteous
Priscilla E., Customer Relations from Lake Norman Hyundai responded on 01/15/2019

Thank you for responding to our review. You feedback is valuable to us. I am pleased to hear that Rodney took great care of your vehicle. If you need anything, please do not hesitate to give us a call. If you need to reach me directly, you may email me at the address listed below.

Warmest wishes to you and yours!

CT
Charles T.
01/14/2019 Category: Service
Great, friendly service
Rodney hadn't seen me in a year and remembered be by name. He always smiles, is happy to serve me and is so polite. Don't EVER let him go. He's the only one I want to schedule service with.

Thank you for taking the time to respond to our review. We appreciate you and your feedback. I am so pleased to hear that Rodney takes great care of you and your vehicle. He is certainly a valued team member. If you need anything, please feel free to give a call. You can also reach me directly at the number listed below.

Warmest wishes

2015 Hyundai Genesis
01/14/2019 Category: Service
Good
Great job
KURTLY J J., SERVICE MANAGER from Lake Norman Hyundai responded on 01/14/2019

Dale M.
01/13/2019 Category: Service
Although I wasn’t explain what type of oil they would put in the car I was hoping it would be semi synthetic but it looks like it was just playing and I can tell the difference in my car
KURTLY J J., SERVICE MANAGER from Lake Norman Hyundai responded on 01/14/2019

Hi Dale,
I am 100% sure its semi synthetic oil, we don't keep reg oil.
I will have your advisor call you today

Thank you very much.
Priscilla E., Customer Relations from Lake Norman Hyundai responded on 01/12/2019

Thank you for responding to our review. We appreciate your feedback. I am so pleased to hear that you had a great experience with us. If you need anything, please feel free to contact us. You can also contact me directly at the email listed below.

CJ
Clarence J.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
service
Rodney Newton

Thank you for responding to our review. We appreciate your feedback. I am so pleased to hear that you had a great experience with us. If you need anything, please feel like free to contact us. You can also contact me directly at the email listed below.

Melissa R.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe
The people
The people make you feel like family!

Cornelius, NC
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Great Service, Great Car
Very friendly staff, great communication, excellent service.

Thank you for taking the time to respond to our review. We appreciate your feedback. I am pleased to hear that Curtis was able to take great care of you and your vehicle. If you need anything, please do not hesitate to contact us. We would be delighted to help. You may also reach me directly at the email listed below.

Warmest wishes to you!

SP
Shawna P.
01/11/2019 Category: Service
Friendly customer service
I like Lake Norman Hyundai because everyone is so nice and friendly. They are always willing to help you if you need it.
Priscilla E., Customer Relations from Lake Norman Hyundai responded on 01/11/2019

Thank you for taking the time to respond to our review. We appreciate you and your feedback. I am pleased to hear that Curtis was able to take great care of your vehicle and you had a pleasant experience. If you need anything, please do not hesitate to give us a call. You can also reach me directly at the email listed below.

Warmest wishes to you!

Melody R.
Charlotte, NC
01/10/2019 Category: Service
Service Review
Nice staff , but it was freezing in there ;)

Thank you for taking the time to respond to our review. We appreciate you and your feedback. I am pleased that Curtis was able to take great care of your vehicle. I apologize about the temperature. I totally understand. I keep a small heater in my office for this reason! I'll pass this along to my manager, though and hopefully we can warm the place up a bit.

My best regards to you and yours. If you need anything, please do not hesitate to give us a call. You can also reach me directly at the email listed below.

FR
Freida R.
01/09/2019 Category: Service
Fast and courteous service
Priscilla E., Customer Relations from Lake Norman Hyundai responded on 01/10/2019

Thank you for taking the time to respond to our review. We appreciate you and your feedback. I am pleased that Curtis was about to get your in and out in a quick manner. If you need anything, please do not hesitate to give us a call. We would be happy to help.
You may also reach me directly at the email listed below.

Warmest wishes to you and yours!

01/09/2019 Category: Service
Recall fixes
Programming caused other issues. Rep does not know if it can be fixed....waiting call back.
Priscilla E., Customer Relations from Lake Norman Hyundai responded on 01/09/2019

I have read your review and gotten in contact with your service advisor. Heather will be giving you a call as soon as she has answers for you. I hope you are well and we look forward to seeing you and speaking with you again very soon!

AG
Andrew G.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Warning light!!
They fitted me in as quickly as possible and gave me prompt regular updates on my service

Thank you for taking the time to respond to our review. We appreciate your feedback as it is valuable to us. I am pleased to hear that we were able to take great care of your vehicle. If you need anything, please do not hesitate to give us a call. You may also reach me directly at the number listed below.

Warmest wishes to you and yours,

Troutman, NC
01/08/2019 Category: Service
Fast and easy service. Love my new car. Thank you.

Thank you for taking time to respond to our review. Your feedback is valuable to us. I am pleased to hear that Curtis took great care of your vehicle and of course that you love your car. If you need anything, please do not hesitate to give us a call. You may also reach me directly at the email listed below.

Denise S.
Charlotte, NC
01/08/2019 Category: Service
Great service as always. Thanks!

Thank you for taking the time to respond to our review. We appreciate you and your feedback. If you need anything, please do not hesitate to give us a call. You can also reach me directly at the email listed below.

2015 Hyundai Genesis
01/07/2019 Category: Service
The service department
The service department goes the extra mile.
Priscilla E., Customer Relations from Lake Norman Hyundai responded on 01/07/2019

Thank you for taking the time to respond to our review. We appreciate you and your feedback. I am pleased that Rodney was able to take great care of you. If you need anything, please do not hesitate to give us a call.

Happy New Year to you and yours!

Robert M.
2014 Hyundai Genesis
01/05/2019 Category: Service
Curtis
Curtis is the reason I come back. Personable and professional
Priscilla E., Customer Relations from Lake Norman Hyundai responded on 01/06/2019

Thank you for taking the time to respond to our review. We appreciate you and your feedback. I am pleased to hear that Curtis takes great care of you while you're here. If you need anything, please do not hesitate to give us a call.

Happy New Year to you!