Overall Rating 3.7692277/5Overall Rating 3.7692277/5Overall Rating 3.7692277/5rating 3.7692277rating 3.7692277
Overall Rating 2.11538/5Overall Rating 2.11538/5rating 2.11538rating 2.11538rating 2.11538

Kevin M.
03/25/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai
Great place great people. The salesman Gerry is fantastic!!

Dolores L.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/24/2019 Category: Service
Recall done quickly
I was given detailed information about the work being done, and glad that it only took less than an hour
KURTLY J J., SERVICE MANAGER from Lake Norman Hyundai responded on 03/25/2019

SF
Sherman F.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/23/2019 Category: Service
Always great customer service
Curtis Rucker is a great service advisor. Always attentive and thorough

2014 Hyundai Elantra
03/23/2019 Category: Service
Everyone at Lake Norman Hyundai was very helpful and courteous. The top service technicians in particular provided simple answers to every question I had and were super professional. I would definitely recommend giving them a visit.

AWESOME

Joseph R.
03/22/2019 Category: Service
Great Personalized Service Again
Devin and the service department once again took great care in keeping my wife's Sonata in tip top shape. Thanks

Aweosme guys

KT
Kao T.
2014 Hyundai Genesis Co
03/21/2019 Category: Service
genesis serviced
prompt n friendly service.
Priscilla E., Customer Relations from Lake Norman Hyundai responded on 03/22/2019

Thank you for taking the time to respond to our review. We appreciate your feedback. If you need anything, please do not hesitate to give us a call. You may also reach me directly at the email listed below.

We look forward to seeing you back again soon for your routine maintenance!

Best regards,

Priscilla M. East
704-237-8408
peast@LNHyundai.com

03/19/2019 Category: Service
Nice Experience
I was happy with my service and service provider.
KURTLY J J., SERVICE MANAGER from Lake Norman Hyundai responded on 03/20/2019

AWESOME

MK
Melanie K.
03/18/2019 Category: Service
Decent service
Scheduled oil changes shouldn’t take 2+ hours. Only thing that can be improved on from me, I’ve had two experiences where they were 2* hours.
KURTLY J J., SERVICE MANAGER from Lake Norman Hyundai responded on 03/19/2019

I will work on this

Stanley, NC
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Service completed on time
Great experience, will return.
KURTLY J J., SERVICE MANAGER from Lake Norman Hyundai responded on 03/16/2019

I hope you enjoy your weekend

CJ
Cheryl J.
Friendly and efficient service
I have been very pleased with the service that I have received at Lake Norman Hyundai.
Priscilla E., Customer Relations from Lake Norman Hyundai responded on 03/15/2019

Ms. Jensen,

Thank you for taking the time to respond to our review. We appreciate you and your feedback. I am pleased to hear that Curtis was able to take great care of your vehicle. If you need anything at all, please do not hesitate to give us a call. You may also reach me directly at the email listed below.

Happy Saint Patrick's Day!

peast@lnhyundai.com

TG
Teresa G.
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
Love Hyundai, but Go to a different dealership
This last service visit was the straw that broke the camels back; from day one individuals at this dealership have lied, been rude, and have tried to do whatever it takes to either make a sale or cover up their own mistakes-then try to speak condescendingly to me on top of it. Do yourself a favor and drive the extra distance to the dealership on Independence—they were honest and courteous. Makes a difference!

Thank you Mr. and Mrs. Gedney,
I really appreciate you taking the time to talk to me.
I am also disturbed on your car buying experience here and then with your warranty contract and the way you got spoken to here, you have my deepest apologies. I will get with my GM as i am not happy withthis situation and really trying to see how we can make this right.

Again Thank You.

03/14/2019 Category: Service
overpriced with below average service
Just unhappy. I've sent a personal review.

Hi Mrs. Murray,
THank yoou for the survey, we appreciate all our customers and value there opinions.
Is There any way that you can contact me at your conveinence
about this issue,
that will be greatly appreciated.

Craig H.
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
LKN Rocks
Service team is very customer focused. I’ve worked with Rodney and Curtis several times and both are outstanding.
Priscilla E., Customer Relations from Lake Norman Hyundai responded on 03/13/2019

Thank you for taking the time to respond to our review. We appreciate your feedback. I am pleased to hear that Curtis was able to take great care of you and your vehicle. If you need anything, please do not hesitate to give us a call. You may also reach me directly at the email listed below.

Best regards to you,

peast@lakenormanhyundai.com

Ronda W.
Davidson, NC
03/12/2019 Category: Service
The Service Department is always helpful and gets me in and out in a timely manner.
Clean Dealership and Friendly employees

Awesome,
see you next visit

Prompt
Always on time

Service Concern
Details of services received at this visit are captured in the survey results and are not a reflection of the overall services that have been provided to me for the servicing of my vehicles.
KURTLY J J., SERVICE MANAGER from Lake Norman Hyundai responded on 03/14/2019

I also know that you spoke with Rodney and we hopefully got you Squared away.
 Thank you for your patience in this ordeal, we really appreciate you.

Robert S.
03/12/2019 Category: Service
Old Man getting a new car
So I had originally financed a car through Carmax. Cool. I'm driving and I see theres a campaign for the car. I pull up in Lake NORMAN Hyundai. I drop the car off. To kill some time I figure I'd talk to someone because I was having a little buyers remorse. I get partnered with Jeremy via Adrian. Jeremy and I chit chat about what kind of car I want. I dont get the Hyundai Azera that I want. No worries. I was set to go, Jeremy asks (paraphrasing) if he could get me financing for a car thats newer, has a better warranty would I be open to it? OF COURSE I WOULD worst case I have my lil 2016 sonata sport. Best case scenario I get a newer car. 2019 new, I doubt it. So he and talk about cars. Jeremy portions to me a 2018 Hyundai Sonata sport+. Its the color I want. its got some of the amenities I want. its got hella low. mileage than I already have. He looks at the paperwork from CarMax and I discover I could've gotten the Azera....WITH A LOWER FINANCING percent...WITH LOWER PAYMENTS. talk about angry. I was angry and disappointed because I have a choice. 2018 with less milage or 2016 with higher.
Jeremy draws the paperwork up. I take the deal. The car isn't at the dealership bc its a loaner car. So should be in Sunday. Monday comes and I get a text from Jeremy, the car isn't in yet. It does however arrive Monday night. Cool. So I pop in, to pick up my new whip. It's there. glistening. Upon further inspection I notice a chip in the windshield on the passenger side!! so I get back in touch with Jeremy and he sets me up with a windshield repairman man man man... For having to wait so long to pick up the car that has 3k more miles than it did when Jeremy said it would because someone else was loaned it my warranty is still 100k miles...

the folks here that I've talked to have gone above and beyond. surprised and delighted ME. I didn't like that the windshield was already chipped and when bought it it had 3k miles on it and by the time it got to me it had 6k miles. I however cant NOT reccomend this place. when I get my next car in about 34years, if this place is still around then I'll ask for roboJeremy version 4.5.8 to help me.
Priscilla E., Customer Relations from Lake Norman Hyundai responded on 03/12/2019

Thank you for taking the time to respond to our review. First, your review made me laugh. Particularly the "repairman man man man..." Reminds me of an old show from the 90's.

Second,
I am incredibly pleased that we were able to make things as satisfactory as possible for you, as well. If you need anything, please do not hesitate to give us a call. You can also reach me directly at the email listed below. :)

Warmest wishes to you and yours,

peast@lakenormanhyundai.com

Denise S.
03/11/2019 Category: Service
Thanks again for the quick efficient and friendly service!!

Bonnie S.
Service employees
Your service employees are very friendly and recognize me when I call or come in for service. When I have my cart serviced, it's usually ready within the allotted time.

Excellent,
we love our regulars, see you next visit

AA
Anthony A.
Denver, NC
Excellent service for my 2017 Hyundai Sonata Sport
Service was performed as stated and in the time frame given. The staff was extremely helpful and made the service experience GREAT!

Excellent Anthony,
Thank you and we will see you next visit