Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0
Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

Jill H.
Kia Soul
01/26/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Jill. She said the staff are awesome, friendly and trustworthy. They were able to get her in at the last minute and get the job done.

JEFF A.
Thornton, CO
Ford Econoline Wagon
01/25/2018
Quick Response
John and his team did a great job on my van - it just stalled in an intersection, so I called John, got a tow company he recommended to bring it to his shop, and they quickly diagnosed the problem and had me back on the road quickly.

Marisa C.
01/24/2018 Category: Service
Marisa said the staff fixed her issues on the spot and they were knowledgeable.

Stephen M.
01/22/2018 Category: Service
Stephen said the staff is great. They got his vehicle out in good time and they provided great service.

DANA G.
Nissan Sentra
01/19/2018
My final bill was much less than the estimate!
I was all ready to bicker about the bill and didn't even have to!

LR
Lauren R.
Littleton, CO
INFINITI QX56
01/15/2018 Category: Service
Lauren said she had a really good experience with this business.

SA
Sara A.
Fort Collins, CO
Hyundai Santa Fe
01/15/2018 Category: Service
Sara said the staff serviced her vehicle quickly.

Brian M.
Nissan Versa
01/13/2018 Category: Service
Brian said the business had good customer service.

James S.
Mazda B2300
01/06/2018 Category: Service
James said he was referred to them. They did a great job, and he will continue to take his vehicle to the business.

BG
Bill G.
01/02/2018 Category: Service
Bill said John does very well at communicating and gets him in right away. The price was fair, and everything was positive.

Sean C.
Conifer, CO
Volvo S60
12/29/2017 Category: Service
Sean said he was pleased with everything.

Darci B.
Suzuki XL-7
12/29/2017 Category: Service
Darci said she was upset at first because of the part that she was told needed to be replaced. The mechanic was able to get her a very good price for the part, so everything worked out just fine.

RICHARD W.
Littleton, CO
Chevrolet Cruze
12/22/2017
Honest and helpful
I took my Chevy Cruze in with a check engine light. The news was not good major repair was needed over 1500 dollars. A few minutes after they gave me bad news. I got a callback from them they’re called the Chevy dealership and confirmed that the repair was covered under warranty. I was able to take the car to the dealership and get the repair for no charge. They lost this repair begin my loyalty What are some customer service

Anastasia M.
Saturn LS
12/22/2017 Category: Service
Anastasia said she brought her vehicle in for a clinking sound but the clinking sound is still present when she drives. The mechanic dissuaded her from repairing a steering fluid leak which she thought should be repaired. She stated she felt this was because he really didn't want to fix it for her. He told her it wasn't a big deal.

Diego C.
12/21/2017 Category: Service
Diego said John is very intelligent and he had a good experience.

TINA B.
Kia Sportage
12/20/2017
KIA Sportage Repair
We took our KIA Sportage to Lakewood Lube after a extremely bad experience with a local dealership in the North side of Denver. Our experience was one of the best I have ever had with a Car Repair business. They were professional, and very detailed with the work that was done. I would recommend this business to anyone who needs car repairs or maintenance on their cars.

ES
Edith S.
12/18/2017 Category: Service
Edith said she was satisfied with the service overall.

HS
HEIDI S.
Toyota Yaris
12/05/2017
Excellent service!!
This is the only place I take my car. They are consistently friendly, trust worthy, quick, and right down the street from my work. They always get me in, and work with my schedule. I started out taking my car there for just oil changes, but I now have them do all of my repairs.
John J., Owner from Lakewood Lube And Repair responded on 12/06/2017

Thank you, Heidi!  We strive to make each client feel the same way as you, which is how we became rated A+ with the BBB and A+ with Angie's List.  If my staff ever lets you down in any way or for any reason, please let me know!  I appreciate your kind words!
Thank you!

John
Owner, Lakewood Lube and Auto Repair

PM
Perry M.
12/04/2017 Category: Service
Perry said the business is the best. The staff were honest, real people and they didn't try to rip him off.
John J., Owner from Lakewood Lube And Repair responded on 12/11/2017

Hello Perry!  Thank you so much for the kind words.  I'm very pleased that the employees treated you so well.  That is our policy and that is what we strive do do.  You will always be treated like family at my shop.  Thanks again for the kind review!

John, Owner
Lakwood Lube and Auto Repair

Jerry M.
Chrysler Concorde
11/28/2017 Category: Service
Jerry said the he always receives good service.
John J., Owner from Lakewood Lube And Repair responded on 12/06/2017

Jerry, thank you for the kind words.  We really do try to do a good job for you each and every time you come into the shop.  I'm assuming that we have done a good job for you based on your kind words and the fact that you have been our client since May of 2009.  Thank you for your loyalty!

John, Owner, Lakewood Lube and Auto Repair