Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0
Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

Christina S.
Chrysler Pacifica
06/27/2017 Category: Service
Christina said this business is really informative. She said they are great, except she did not get a call back when she was supposed to.
John J., Owner from Lakewood Lube And Repair responded on 07/26/2017

Hi Christina!

I am so sorry that we missed a call to you.  I take full responsibilty since I am likely the person who dropped the ball.  Its hard to keep up this year as we are unusually busy.  But that is not meant as an excuse.  It might also be that I'm getting too darn old!  But, we still believe in our motto: "Honest and Fair Auto Repair", and I promise that honesty and quality work is what you will get from my shop.  Even if I drop the ball on making contact.  I'll try harder!  And, I have hired an office assistant since you were here.  Her name is Mallory, and she has really been a big help!  Sometimes I drop the ball, but I learn from all mistakes, and one of the reasons that Mallory is here is to prevent me from making such errors.  She does a good job, and I will try harder!

Thanks so much for the kind words, and I'm trying to correct your concerns.

John Paul Jones, President
Locomotives, Inc.
d/b/a Lakewood Lube and Auto Repair
An AC Delco Professional Service Center
"Rated" A+ by the BBB and Angie's List!

Brian B.
Volkswagen Jetta
06/27/2017 Category: Service
Brian said everything was great during his visit to this business. They were honest and straightforward.

EL
Eric L.
Nissan 300ZX
06/27/2017 Category: Service
Eric said the business did not catch a problem with his vehicle so he ended up having to bring his vehicle back twice.

DAN B.
06/26/2017
Great service and price
After years of trading with Lakewood lube, I find there service to be impeccable as well as reliable and honest. It's hard to find a good mechanic (one that you can trust in repair as well as gattingca fair price - lots lower than dealerships , yet performed by certified mechanics. One less headache in life when you choose Lakewood Lube and repair.

Beth B.
Cotopaxi, CO
06/26/2017 Category: Service
Beth said this business was wonderful. She was very happy with their service.

Jones T.
Kia Forte
06/24/2017 Category: Service
Jones said they were up front, honest and flexible. They tried to meet his financial needs as well as take care of his vehicle.

DONNA M.
Ford RV Cutaway
06/19/2017
like the people, price, and service
John is delightful.

Jim C.
Kittredge, CO
06/15/2017 Category: Service
Jim said the business was fine. They got him in and they took care of his vehicle in a timely manner. They were courteous.

KC
KEN C.
Toyota Matrix
06/10/2017
Speedy, friendly service and excellent work with no fooling around or trying to sell stuff we don't need.

JANE B.
06/09/2017
Friendly, honest work.
Appreciated the fact that I had an emergency the other day and John got me in so quickly and by the end of the day, I was up and running.

PC
Phil C.
05/31/2017 Category: Service
Phil said this business provided him with good service. Their prices are a little bit expensive. However, they are knowledgeable. He likes their work ethic and their personnel.

Kye S.
Aurora, CO
05/31/2017 Category: Service
Kye said there seems to be some sort of conflict between the staff and the owner of this business. They need to get on the same page, especially when it comes to pricing.

JIM P.
05/29/2017
Always exceptional service!
Jake Gumina 👍

CAROL W.
05/27/2017
Consistent, high quality service
I've taken my vehicles to Lakewood Lube and Repair for years and have always been pleased with the quality of their service. They consistently do what needs to be done without suggesting additional services that are not needed.

FZ
Fernando Z.
Mazda CX-9
05/22/2017 Category: Service
Fernando said they did a great job and he really appreciated all of their help.

BR
Beverly R.
Ford Explorer Sport
05/18/2017 Category: Service
Beverly said she really liked the employees at this business.
John J., Owner from Lakewood Lube And Repair responded on 05/22/2017

Thank you so much!  All of the employees (and the owner) really like you, too!  We love our clients and we are always glad to see you.

KG
Karen G.
Colorado
Ford Edge
05/13/2017 Category: Service
Karen said they took care it right away, they were very quick and they did a good job.
John J., Owner from Lakewood Lube And Repair responded on 05/17/2017

Thank you for the kind words, Karen!  We do work hard to maintain our A+ rating at the BBB, and our A+ rating on Angie's List.  We appreciate our nice clients like you!

Owner, Lakewood Lube and Auto Repair

Steven M.
Toyota Tundra
05/12/2017 Category: Service
Steven said this business provided good service.

Davis B.
Chevrolet Silverado
05/09/2017 Category: Service
Davis said the business didn't overcharge or recommend unneeded parts.

MARK B.
Chevrolet HHR
05/07/2017
Oil Change HHR was quick and easy
I have been a customer of Lakewood Lube for 10 years and will never go anywhere else. John and Jake are trustworthy individuals who are also really nice people.
John J., Owner from Lakewood Lube And Repair responded on 05/08/2017

Mark, thank you so much for the kind words.  Its nice to have someone who has been coming here for so long think so kindly of us.  We're just a small neighborhood shop so we try harder and always tell the truth.  We appreciate your kindness!