Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0
Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

ME
Mandy E.
08/10/2017 Category: Service
Mandy said she has always had great service with this business.

ST
Sidney T.
08/09/2017 Category: Service
Sidney said they always do a good job and he's always gone to them.

John K.
Chevrolet Blazer
08/09/2017 Category: Service
John said he gets excellent help from this business and he would recommend them to others.

EW
Ed W.
08/09/2017 Category: Service
Ed said he has already recommended them. It was outstanding service.

CT
Celia T.
Dodge Dakota
08/07/2017 Category: Service
Celia said this business was really helpful. They had a good price and they got it done right away.

NM
NADINE M.
08/05/2017
Highly trustworthy
This auto shop stands for fair and honest work...I feel confident that my needs are met and that I have not been oversold on items I do not need. Owner is straightforward and gentle---- am grateful that I do not have to drive all over town to find reliable service such as this shop provides.

AC
Anthony C.
Colorado
INFINITI G37 Coupe
07/31/2017 Category: Service
Anthony said his vehicle is working great. He has already recommended the business to his parents.

DE
David E.
Colorado
07/31/2017 Category: Service
David said the staff does a good job. They are trustworthy.

DANA D.
Morrison, CO
Saturn SL
07/28/2017
Fast, friendly service
They got me in at 8:00am and my full service oil change was finished before 8:30.

Michael H.
Morrison, CO
Isuzu i-370
07/27/2017 Category: Service
Michael said this business is friendly. They were able to fit him in and get the job completed quickly.

VA
Valentin A.
07/25/2017 Category: Service
Valentin said this business provided good service.

KF
Kelli F.
Mercedes-Benz ML350
07/19/2017 Category: Service
Kelli said the business did a good job, they were fast and they dealt with her problem right away.

Kelli,

Thanks so much for the kind words of your review.  We are obviously not as big as the "big boys" and the dealerships, but we try to be the best.  I am very happy that you are happy with us.

John
President, Locomotives, Inc.

GW
Gene W.
Chevrolet Corvette
07/13/2017 Category: Service
Gene said John Paul did a great job. He took care of his vehicle and he trusts him.

Hello Gene!

I am very pleased that you have learned to trust us at my little auto repair shop.  We service all makes and models, but my first choice of vehicles to work on will always be the Chevy Corvette (America's Sports Car)!  Thank you for bringing your Vette to my shop!  I know what it means to search for a trusted shop to work on your awesome car, and I'm glad that you chose us.  You will never be lied to or mislead at this shop, as long as I am here.

John, President

Samantha S.
07/13/2017 Category: Service
Samantha said this business was quick. They were very fast.

Hi Samantha!

I am very happy that you like the service at our little auto shop.  We try to be fast, but never at the cost of sacrificing quality.  My goal at this shop is "honest and fair auto repair" and I mean it sincerely.

Thank you for trusting us to work on your car.

John, President

WO
WENDIE O.
Nissan Xterra
07/12/2017
Great work and customer service.
The staff and owner did all that was needed to get my vehicle in good running condition. I had a deadline to make a long trip and they worked very hard to get all diagnosed and completed. I was extremely happy!!

Christina S.
Chrysler Pacifica
06/27/2017 Category: Service
Christina said this business is really informative. She said they are great, except she did not get a call back when she was supposed to.

Hi Christina!

I am so sorry that we missed a call to you.  I take full responsibilty since I am likely the person who dropped the ball.  Its hard to keep up this year as we are unusually busy.  But that is not meant as an excuse.  It might also be that I'm getting too darn old!  But, we still believe in our motto: "Honest and Fair Auto Repair", and I promise that honesty and quality work is what you will get from my shop.  Even if I drop the ball on making contact.  I'll try harder!  And, I have hired an office assistant since you were here.  Her name is Mallory, and she has really been a big help!  Sometimes I drop the ball, but I learn from all mistakes, and one of the reasons that Mallory is here is to prevent me from making such errors.  She does a good job, and I will try harder!

Thanks so much for the kind words, and I'm trying to correct your concerns.

John Paul Jones, President
An AC Delco Professional Service Center
"Rated" A+ by the BBB and Angie's List!

Brian B.
Volkswagen Jetta
06/27/2017 Category: Service
Brian said everything was great during his visit to this business. They were honest and straightforward.

EL
Eric L.
Nissan 300ZX
06/27/2017 Category: Service
Eric said the business did not catch a problem with his vehicle so he ended up having to bring his vehicle back twice.

DAN B.
06/26/2017
Great service and price
After years of trading with Lakewood lube, I find there service to be impeccable as well as reliable and honest. It's hard to find a good mechanic (one that you can trust in repair as well as gattingca fair price - lots lower than dealerships , yet performed by certified mechanics. One less headache in life when you choose Lakewood Lube and repair.

Beth B.
Cotopaxi, CO
06/26/2017 Category: Service
Beth said this business was wonderful. She was very happy with their service.