BE
Brian E.
Ram Pickup
08/26/2020
Great place, friendly people!
Lakewood transmission is always a good experience, they don’t beat you up in price and the staff are very friendly....

AL
Austin L.
08/22/2020 Category: Service
Austin said the quote the business originally gave him was a little off.

Jerad M.
Geo Metro
08/18/2020 Category: Service
Jerad said the staff resolved any issues they had with clear communication. And the staff was willing to work with them.

TL
Tiffany L.
Mercer Island, WA
Ford Excursion
08/17/2020
Fabulous Service!
Lakewood Transmission went above and beyond to help us when our vehicle had broken down on a Friday night. They did a quality repair and at reasonable rate. We appreciate their kindness and compassion, making sure and waiting with us until family arrived to drive us home.

LD
Luther D.
Spanaway, WA
08/17/2020
Excellency Service & Quality Work
Kirsty was awesome! She called and updated me everyday. They had a $200 coupon on major work. I had my tranny fixed. Car drives wonderful. They also had free towing on major repairs, which saved me money from taking an Uber back home or bothering someone to pick me up. Overall, I will continue to take my car there. Thank You Lakewood Transmission!

TV
Timothy V.
08/11/2020
This company uses bate and switch
I had my car in this shop to get the rear brakes replaced. After they had my car in their shop for 2 hours they came out and said they did not replace the brakes, but instead gave me a list of $3510 in repairs that they suggested I have done. They said my brakes were a 40%, but I was not asked if I still would like them replaced. On their list was an oil change (which I did the weekend before I came in), a tune up (done the weekend before), and replace engine torque mount (already replaced 2 months prier). Luckily, I am someone who knows cars. I can just imagine what they do to someone that would fall for their shoty business practices.

Chevrolet Impala Limited
08/03/2020
Pleased
Kinda and friendly people. Great service and good work. Got work done in a timely manner.

GT
Glen T.
Ram 1500
07/31/2020
Awesome service and people
I used Lakewood Transmission for the 1st time. I am very satisfied with the service and the people that work there. I made a appointment for my tranny fluid and filter change. I arrived on time and within a few minutes they were on my truck. Took about a hour and a half. Just like they said it would. One side note that I would add is if your going to wait for your vehicle then bring your own lawn chair. I did the owner has a customer waiting area outside. My lawn chair is more comfortable than the chairs that they have. I will be back next year when my service is due. Thank you very much. Yes I'm a real customer.

JZ
Joe Z.
Silverdale, WA
07/30/2020
Amazing service
Lakewood Transmissions service is so amazing that I drive 45 minutes past dozens of their competitors just to take my vehicle there for transmission work. Always professional, knowledgeable and answers my questions.

LP
Luis P.
Chevrolet Camaro
07/27/2020 Category: Service
Luis said the business is pretty good, the employees are really nice and willing to work with him.

Steilacoom, WA
07/23/2020
Original quote was 1300. Ended up 2100.
We had an emergency we called
precision tune they give us a quote and we called Lakewood transmission and they gave us a quote that was lower however by the time things ended up it went from 1300 to 2100 that's a big jump and it took several days but they're friendly and the car runs great next time I'll probably use precision tune

KF
Kevin F.
Kia Soul
07/22/2020 Category: Service
Kevin said the staff provided an awesome service.

CD
Carol D.
Federal Way, WA
07/10/2020
These guys are Amazing!! Excellent service all around. I highly recommend you come see them for any car needs.

Deborah D.
Auburn, WA
Buick LeSabre
07/09/2020
Customer Service
I love working with the folks at Lakewood Transmission because they are knowledgeable, thorough and pleasant. They go above and beyond to make each customer experience a positive one.

Tracy B.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
07/09/2020
Great Service!!!
A friend of mine who has been taking his vehicles to Lakewood Transmission referred me to this wonderful establishment. I was unaware that they performed such a wide array of services. From the first initial phone call with Kirsty, I believe that's her name, I felt like a valued patron. Mike took over and ensured all the necessary work was performed on my vehicle which have them a few headaches, but he kept me informed every step of the way and didn't take it out on my pockets. I am very satisfied with the work and appreciative of marvelous attention to customer service and customer satisfaction that I received. "I'LL BE BOCK!!" And I will definitely refer all my friends and family.