Lancaster Auto And Tire Co Inc

CHARLES P.
Clermont, FL
02/18/2020
Surprisingly great service
The shop is not your traditional drive in and get your oil change. But they got my truck in right away and got me out pretty quick.

JOSEPH G.
Mitsubishi Outlander
02/14/2020
Costumer service
Fast work and the place is always clean and have a great customer service.

TF
TATIANA F.
02/11/2020
Super friendly and wanting to help you truly
The whole staff is super friendly. They let you know if you need things truly fixed with your car. I will always go to them for my car problems from now on.

VM

MEOSHA K.
Chevrolet Sonic
01/20/2020
Honesty
I went to get an oil change, my engine light tends to come on and off sometimes. I went to get an oil change and was given advice to have my car diagnosed, at the time my engine light was not on. It cost to get your car diagnosed here. While getting my oil changed they were going to do a diagnoses on my car and have me pay the fee. I said no cause the engine light was not on. Eric took care of my oil change and I was out the door. I was not to pleased but do appreciate your services

Chevrolet Pickup
Great business
Fast service, knowledgeable mechanics, friendly people. What more can you ask for. Thanks
Yogi W., Managing Partner from Lancaster Auto And Tire Co Inc responded on 01/20/2020

Thanks for your 5 *****.

CD
Carmen D.
AMAZING
Nick was AMAZING. He was detailed about everything. He even gave us a place to call to get a part so we didn’t have to pay too much...
EVERYONE there was so PLEASANT...
And I’m sorry I took so long to give you your review

Carmen,
Hi,
Really appreciate your feedback and thank you for trusting your vehicle with us.

AJ
ANNE J.
The BEST Car Shop There is In Orlando
I love going to Lancaster Auto, staff is really nice and caring I’ve been going to there with my cars for the past 3 years and not once have I had a bad experience.

Anne,
Hello,
Really happy that our services were upto your expectations and we will do our best to keep it that way.
Thanks a lot.

01/16/2020
Good
Good service and profesional

Hi
We are glad you liked our services.
Thanks

Nissan Murano
01/15/2020
Amazing costumer services
First time doing oil change there Nick was very helpful amazing costumer service !

Hi,
Really appreciate your feedback and thanks for the recommendations.

Nick

MARIBEL C.
01/15/2020
GREAT STAFF
STAFF IS KNOWLEDGEABLE & VERY COURTEOUS

Maribel,
Hello,
Really glad you liked our shop and service.
Thanks

NR
NICK R.
01/14/2020
Awesome crew
The whole crew was awesome and had my car in and out in time for me to make it to my next destination. Not to mention there we all down to earth and very professional.

RECOMMENDED.

Nick,
Thanks a lot for your feedback and strong recommendation.

EJ
EWAN J.
Chrysler Sebring
01/13/2020
Honest and fair
I've come here a few times for issues I've had with a car I purchased. They've always been honest and fair with the pricing and work that's needed to be done. I will continue to come here for all my repairs, as long as I live here.

OH
OMAR H.
Jeep Compass
01/07/2020
Convenient and knowledgeable
My experience was great! I was surprised at the quick and friendly service. The staff were knowledgeable and courteous. Which meant alot to us being from out of town.i would recommend these guys.

CR
CRISTINA R.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
01/07/2020
Friendly & honest
I really appreciate the genuine kindness all the employees displayed. There aren’t a lot of auto repair shops that I would recommend to younger girls like myself, but this would be one of them!
Yogi W., Managing Partner from Lancaster Auto And Tire Co Inc responded on 01/07/2020

Hi
Cristina,
Reall happy to know that you had a very experience at our.
We sincerely appreciate your feedback and recommendations.
Thanks a lot