MADISON L.
Chrysler Sebring
04/16/2021
Very helpful!
They fit me in and had my car down in a few hours. Very happy with the help I received. will definitely come back. Everyone also had a great attitude!

MADHUR W.
Tavares, FL
04/14/2021
Fantastic service

AR
ADRIAN R.
04/10/2021
Very good service
Transparent, quick if you make appointment.

NV
NICK V.
Acura TLX
04/09/2021
They were quick and professional!

LD
LOUIE D.
Cadillac ATS
04/03/2021
Oil Change
Very professional and was very honest on any issues found with the vehicle in my opinion very trustworthy its hard to find mechanics that are

Saturn VUE
04/01/2021
Excelent
Work quality

ST
SHEILA T.
Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class
03/31/2021
Best mechanic in the world!
I’ve been going to Lancaster Auto and Tire for Years! Sunny has been my my mechanic and he’s the only one that ever touches or fixes my Mercedes. He’s amazing and the staff is also Phenomenal. Thank you for everything!

RENDA W.
Nissan Sentra
03/25/2021
Brake fluids
I arrived on time and they took my car two minutes after I arrived. I had several things I needed, they went over the list from the dealer with me and showed me the reason why I did not have to have certain things done even though the dealer suggested it. I felt this will be my service place instead of the dealer.

DANIEL B.
Kissimmee, FL
Nissan Versa
03/20/2021
Friendly staff, fast and professional service at great prices. 💯 Highly recommended.
Yogi W., Managing Partner from Lancaster Auto And Tire Co Inc responded on 03/23/2021

Daniel
Hi
We are glad that you liked our services.
Thanks for the recommendation.

NC
NELSON C.
Honda Accord Sedan
03/15/2021
Very honest and they do the job
They are very honest and they do the job right
Yogi W., Managing Partner from Lancaster Auto And Tire Co Inc responded on 03/15/2021

Nelson,
Hi,
Really appreciate your feedback.
Thanks a lot.

EL
EXEQUEL L.
03/13/2021
Maintenance
Ive been taking all my cars here, very helpful, good customer service, they get the job done right, if something dont fit they call you before continuing with the job, they also have a spanish speaking technician incase you dont know english i give them 5 stars, keep up the good work.

Exequel
Hi,
We really feel proud that you trust us with all your vehicles.
We really appreciate your business and feedback.
Thanks

Kia Forte
03/12/2021
Great place to get your car fix and get an oil change.
Great place to get your car fix and get an oil change.

Appreciate your feedback.
Thanks

LISA B.
Kissimmee, FL
Hyundai Genesis
03/12/2021
Excellent Service!!!
Service is Great! And they do a great job.

Lisa
We are glad you liked our services.
Thanks a lot.

WA
WASIM A.
Windermere, FL
Honda Civic Sdn
03/10/2021
Satisfactory job
Good and personalized service.
Job well done takes care after sales and service is a pous.
Yogi W., Managing Partner from Lancaster Auto And Tire Co Inc responded on 03/17/2021

Wasim
We are happy that you liked our services.
Thanks for the feedback.

MARDELLE B.
Nissan Sentra
03/10/2021
Great place
Always friendly and helpful and want to do the right thing by me tell me exactly what I needed and took care of the problem thank you very much Lancaster Auto

Mardelle,
We thank you very much for trusting your vehicle with us.
Really appreciate the feedback.