MK
MEOSHA K.
Chevrolet Sonic
04/30/2020
Knowledge and work ethic is amazing
Whether my car is towed there or I drive there myself. They are honest and communicate with me on how long it will take or if I need to come a day later. They always is able to squeeze me in to repair my car. Thank you always Lancastor Auto. Lol I’ll be there soon for another repair!
Yogi W., Managing Partner from Lancaster Auto And Tire Co Inc responded on 05/01/2020

Meosha,
Appreciate the 5 *****.
We are always here to help.
Thanks a lot.

YC
YURI C.
Mazda Tribute
04/30/2020
5 star place
Great place, awesome staff, very good prices and a very reliable service.
Is a shame this place is really far from where I live because they have an outstanding service.
It won't work for me to drive all the way for minor repairs but at the moment I have a major one I'll do it without hesitation.
I recommend this place with total confidence that no one will be disappointed after they enter and talk to the guy at front desk ( Nick)
5 stars for everybody.

Yuri,
Hi,
Thanks for the feedback and Five Stars.

JY
JUNIOR Y.
Mazda CX-9
04/29/2020
Fixe my car very good
thank you for everything it's was excellent work

Junior,
Really appreciate your feedback and thank you for trusting your vehicle with us.

THOMAS S.
Windermere, FL
04/25/2020
I bought a Groupon deal for an oil change. They had me in and out in less than an hour and the customer service guy really knows his stuff. He discussed other possible service options for when I would need them
Yogi W., Managing Partner from Lancaster Auto And Tire Co Inc responded on 04/25/2020

Thomas,
Hi,
Really appreciate your feedback.
Thanks for the Five Stars.

Thomas,
We are very happy to know that our services were up to your expectations.
Thanks for your feedback and recommendations.

DAVE H.
Ram 2500
04/24/2020
Polite and Professional
The owner and other staff were very polite and professional! It’s the second time I’ve used this company and they are very consistent and their prices are great!
Yogi W., Managing Partner from Lancaster Auto And Tire Co Inc responded on 04/24/2020

Dave,
Hi,
Really appreciate your patience.
Glad our services were up to your expectations.

ER
ERICK SHOP R.
Volkswagen CC
04/23/2020
Great customer service!
Fast and accurate service!!! Two thumbs up!! 👍👍

hi
Eric,
Two Thumbs up really means a lot from a seasoned Auto Tech like you.
Thanks a lot.

AC
ASHLEY C.
04/23/2020

Ahsley,
Really glad to know our services were up to your expectations.

CHARLES B.
04/21/2020
One on one information from the working mechanic to help you make your decision about your vehicle.
The whole crew from the manager to the mechanics correspond well together, so the customer gets proper satisfaction with their car issue.

Charles,
Hi,
Thanks for the detalied feedback and 5 *****.

GM
GEORGE M.
Mercedes-Benz E-Class
04/17/2020
Great shop
Honest repair and quick turn around. Nick & Sunny are the best technicians around even the Owner Yogi the owner went out of his way to pick up the parts for my car to get the job done. Thank you all for your great service.

George,
Really appreciate your feedback and thanks a lot for recommendation.

SCOTT S.

San Antonio, TX
Ford Edge
03/26/2020
Awesome service
They were super nice and super fast service. I’m out of town from Texas so it was nice to have a reliable shop to get the work I needed done.

Shannon,
Glad we were able to help you in time.
Thanks for the feedback and 5 stars.

REYNOLDO M.
03/21/2020
Great service knowledge and staff
From the gentleman answering the phone to the techs doing the work this place will exceed your expectations. The best prices on the industry staff who are experts on the field competitive prices and a customer service that I will assure will exceed your expectations. You must go and try them for yourself.

Reynaldo,
You are a good man.
Thanks a lot for the feedback and recommendations.

JEFFERY D.
03/21/2020
This place no good
Had brakes done here got home brake pedal went to the floor had no brakes, they are a bunch of crooks, stay away from this place,
RIP offs

Jefferoy,
We are sorry that you were disappointed with the service but remember that when you bring your own parts we can not say anything about them and before you brought your vehicle to us,you tried to fix it yourself at home.
Beside that we called you and requested to bring the vehicle back to us so we can see what exactly happened but you were did that either.
Still if you would like to bring it back, we will definitely look into it and take care of that.

AJ
ANNE J.
03/20/2020
Amazing!!!
I ALWAYS go to Lancaster Auto for my oil changes, any headache my car has I go straight to Lancaster Auto. Staff are friendly people and the owner of the place is very kind!

Anne,
Sincerely appreciate your continuing business with us.
Thanks a lot for sharing your experience.

SK
SURINDER K.
Tavares, FL
03/19/2020
Pleasant atmosphere.
Sincere,Good quality work and knowledgeable staff.
Yogi W., Managing Partner from Lancaster Auto And Tire Co Inc responded on 03/20/2020

Hi
Thanks for the feedback and compliments.