Chevrolet Pickup
Great business
Fast service, knowledgeable mechanics, friendly people. What more can you ask for. Thanks
Yogi W., Managing Partner from Lancaster Auto And Tire Co Inc responded on 01/20/2020

Thanks for your 5 *****.

CD
Carmen D.
AMAZING
Nick was AMAZING. He was detailed about everything. He even gave us a place to call to get a part so we didn’t have to pay too much...
EVERYONE there was so PLEASANT...
And I’m sorry I took so long to give you your review

Carmen,
Hi,
Really appreciate your feedback and thank you for trusting your vehicle with us.

AJ
ANNE J.
The BEST Car Shop There is In Orlando
I love going to Lancaster Auto, staff is really nice and caring I’ve been going to there with my cars for the past 3 years and not once have I had a bad experience.

Anne,
Hello,
Really happy that our services were upto your expectations and we will do our best to keep it that way.
Thanks a lot.

01/16/2020
Good
Good service and profesional

Hi
We are glad you liked our services.

Nissan Murano
01/15/2020
Amazing costumer services
First time doing oil change there Nick was very helpful amazing costumer service !

Hi,
Really appreciate your feedback and thanks for the recommendations.

Nick

MARIBEL C.
01/15/2020
GREAT STAFF
STAFF IS KNOWLEDGEABLE & VERY COURTEOUS

Maribel,
Hello,
Really glad you liked our shop and service.

NR
NICK R.
01/14/2020
Awesome crew
The whole crew was awesome and had my car in and out in time for me to make it to my next destination. Not to mention there we all down to earth and very professional.

RECOMMENDED.

Nick,
Thanks a lot for your feedback and strong recommendation.

EJ
EWAN J.
Chrysler Sebring
01/13/2020
Honest and fair
I've come here a few times for issues I've had with a car I purchased. They've always been honest and fair with the pricing and work that's needed to be done. I will continue to come here for all my repairs, as long as I live here.

OH
OMAR H.
Jeep Compass
01/07/2020
Convenient and knowledgeable
My experience was great! I was surprised at the quick and friendly service. The staff were knowledgeable and courteous. Which meant alot to us being from out of town.i would recommend these guys.

CR
CRISTINA R.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
01/07/2020
Friendly & honest
I really appreciate the genuine kindness all the employees displayed. There aren’t a lot of auto repair shops that I would recommend to younger girls like myself, but this would be one of them!
Yogi W., Managing Partner from Lancaster Auto And Tire Co Inc responded on 01/07/2020

Cristina,
Reall happy to know that you had a very experience at our.
We sincerely appreciate your feedback and recommendations.
Thanks a lot

JESSE C.
01/05/2020
Great value for full synthetic oil change
Great prices for the services at Lancaster Auto and Tire compared to the local competition. They seemed to be really busy when I got there but still got my car done in a reasonable amount of time.
Yogi W., Managing Partner from Lancaster Auto And Tire Co Inc responded on 01/06/2020

Jesse,
Hi,
Thanks for understanding the wait time and really appreciate your feedback and recommendation.

SHIVKUMAR H.
Leesburg, FL
Audi Q7
01/02/2020
Courteous and honest “ they don’t take you for a ride”
Easy to deal
Prompt, honest, courteous
They will explain what your car needs then you can tell them and get an estimate before hand
No surprises
Yogi W., Managing Partner from Lancaster Auto And Tire Co Inc responded on 01/04/2020

Dr.Hanubal,
We are very glad to know that our services were upto your expectations..
Appreciate your feedback and recommendations.

MYKIA B.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
Good place, nice deals
Good price for service. Didn’t have to wait long. No complaints.

Mykia,
Hello,
Thanks a lot for the 5 ***** and recommendations.

NP
NANCY P.
Pontiac Vibe
01/02/2020
Really friendly and great work
Great customer service and the mechanics did a great job

Nancy,
Appreciate your feedback and 5 stars.
Thanks a lot

RENE G.
12/26/2019
Friendly staff great customer service
Staff was great good customer service shop was clean

Rene