MARDELLE B.
Nissan Sentra
05/28/2021
Friendly and Helful
Complete service and I feel you are an honest company. I always get my vehicle done in an appropriate amount of time. Rates are good too. I am told what I need and what it will cost me vefore I agree to the repair. Jim Sapp referred you guys to me a while back.

Mardelle Bailey
Yogi W., Managing Partner from Lancaster Auto And Tire Co Inc responded on 06/01/2021

thank you so very much for the review and we are very glad to her how much you enjoyed our service we always strive for the best service for our customers and patrons

YH
Yvonne H.
05/25/2021 Category: Service
Yvonne said the business provided good service.

OJ
OLIVER J.
Oviedo, FL
05/19/2021
Great Service - Honest assessment of my car's condition
Very prompt and courteous service; the staff is very friendly, qualified, and explained to me, in details the situation of my car. I am reasonably mechanically inclined and in reality I needed a "second opinion" on my car and they provided me right away with a correct assessment of my car issue. Instead of trying to have me engage in more complex (and costly) repairs, they went right to the point and gave me a true and honest assessment. Not necessarily cheap, but up-front, fair and honest, exactly what I expect from a good mechanic - Lancaster Auto has my business for my BMW from now on!
Yogi W., Managing Partner from Lancaster Auto And Tire Co Inc responded on 06/02/2021

Hi
Oliver,
We are very pleased to know that our services were up to your expactations and they worke out well for you.
We appreciate your feedback and thanks for your 5 *****.

CR
Carmel R.
Florida
Mazda CX-9
05/08/2021 Category: Service
Carmel said she liked his honesty.
Yogi W., Managing Partner from Lancaster Auto And Tire Co Inc responded on 05/21/2021

Jude D.
04/29/2021 Category: Service
Jude said it's a good place to do everything about the vehicle.
Yogi W., Managing Partner from Lancaster Auto And Tire Co Inc responded on 05/04/2021

AR
Andre R.
04/29/2021 Category: Service
Andre said the staff is really flexible with the schedule and very helpful in meeting scheduling needs.

thank you so very much for the review

AJ
Anne J.
04/29/2021 Category: Service
Anne said she has been a customer of this business for several years and they have always done a good job and she has never had a complaint.

thank you for the great review were glad that your happy

TONY M.
Toyota Tundra
04/28/2021
Went for an alignment
They told me I didn’t need one.

im sorry you didnt like our outcome we strive to be as honest as can be with our customers

DN
DENISE N.
04/28/2021
Satisfied
Took their time to explain the issue. Done on time. Fair pricing. Definitely going back. Thank you guys.

Denise,
Hi,
We are glad that you liked our services.
Thanks for your 5 stars.

Toyota Tundra
04/24/2021
They have excellent customer service.
Big thumbs up!đź‘Ť

thanks

JAWAHAR S.
Altamonte Springs, FL
04/23/2021
I am a satisfied customer.
I have witnessed first hand how this company grew. It has gone strength to strength. And customer service is stupendous. Wishthem all best.

thank you so very much for the review as we try to keep a strong relationship with the community

bridget m.
Bristow, VA
04/23/2021
Honest, great customer service and they know their trade
It’s hard to find a trustworthy mechanic when you’re out of town. Happy to find Lancaster Auto and Tire - they got me in quickly, took care of the problem without trying to upsell me, charged reasonable prices, and I was out of there in a little over an hour. If you’re in the Orlando area, this should be your top choice. Ask for Matt - he was very helpful and great to deal with.

Bridget thank you very much for the review we are always trying to strive for our patrons hope you enjoyed your trip while you were hear

DF
DENISSE F.
04/22/2021
No1 Mecanic Shop
I don’t trust my SUV at any other place. They are reliable and most importantly honest. The wait is not long. Your in then your out with a smile in your face felling confident that your were taken care of. Costumer service is excellent they explain to you everything!

thanks for the review

Jason M.
05/20/2021
Good Job
Matt, the new manager took initiative of our situation and he did the right thing by going above and beyond to have our daughters engine replaced at no cost to us out of pocket. It took some pulling teeth to get to that point but Matt definitely went beyond expectations to help. We thank you for correcting the errors.

04/19/2021
Landcaster auto and tire
It’s unfortunate to have to write this review because we have brought multiple vehicles to this establishment over the course of the last year. My daughter drives a Toyota Camry with very low miles for the year. Her vehicle has never had any sort of mechanical issues that needed to be taken care of other than routine maintenance. We have always been on top of our vehicles services. I brought my daughters vehicle to this establishment for an oil change and unfortunately, within 1500 miles her engine is magically blown. The “technician“ cross threaded the oil cap and did not put it on correctly. While she was driving, this caused the pressure to blow the cap off and deplete the engine oil. A vehicle that we have had for over six years with absolutely zero mechanical issues all the sudden has a blown engine after one oil change from Lancaster auto and tire. Prior to receiving the vehicle after the service. Nic (technician) notified us that our vehicle was in tiptop shape and it had absolutely zero mechanical issues. He also went on to explain that his wife had the very same car in the very same year and that they are amazing vehicles to have. I gave them the opportunity to do the right thing and fix this issue however, not to any surprise, they want to wash their hands and not assist. They want me to buy the engine so that they can put it in for just a labor. Why would I trust an establishment like this that has already messed up on two occasions prior to put in my daughters engine? On another note, I brought my 2005 Dodge ram in for service because my passenger window did not go up or down. I was quoted $400 for a window module to replace the entire unit. Yesterday I was cleaning my vehicle and to my surprise I noticed two loose wires from the window module. I simply connected those wires back together and all of a sudden all of my windows work in the truck. This type of dishonest business practice is not acceptable by any means. Especially in a time like this where everyone needs to pinch their pennies because of this crazy pandemic. When I approached the owner of the company, he delegated me to speak to his technician. And once I spoke with the technician, he delegated me to speak to the owner. Clearly there is no structure or organization of leader ship in this establishment. They hire anyone off the street that says they know mechanics, hand then a T-shirt and put them to work. We are in the process of contacting our attorney to pursue this matter further but I wanted to leave this review in the event if anyone else’s vehicles has been affected by errors from this establishment. Feel free to contact me as I am leaving my cell phone number open to the public so that I can fulfill our intention of pursuing a class action lawsuit against this establishment. For five years I was a general manager of Tuffy’s automotive center And I know exactly how these establishments operate. If you or anyone else that you know I’ve had issues with this establishment, please feel free to contact me at 407-800-4843 and I would be glad to hear your feedback as I’m sure this will be sufficient enough evidence to submit our class action lawsuit. For those who have not been to this establishment before, I would definitely think twice before letting Con artists such as these touch your vehicle.

I TRULY APOPLOGIZE THAT YOU FEEL THIS WAY TOWARDS OUR REPAIR CENTER AS WE DO STRIVE TO KEEP A VERY STRONG RELATIOSHIP WITH OUR LOCAL NEIGHBORHOOD WE DID TAKE THE MATTER AND WENT THROUGH THE NECSSARY STEPS TO INSPECT TOW AND TRY AND HELP YOU WITH THE REPAIR AND ALSO OFFERED TO COMPENSATE YOU FOR THE REPAIR AS WE ARE NOT IN THE BUISSNESS TO CON NOR SCAM OUR CUSTOMERS WE ALSO ON A NUMBER OF OCCASIONS OFFERED YOU THAT IF THE MOTOR WAS SOMETHING YOU WANTED TO BRING WE WOULD GIVE YOU THE FULL COST OF THE ENGINE YOU FOUND AND INSTALL AT NO CHARGE WE HOLD A VERY STRONG RELATIONSHIP IN OUR LOCAL COMMUNITY AND WE DO EVERYTHING WE CAN FOR OUR CUSTOMERS YOURSELVES INCLUDED SO ON BEHALF OF LANCASTER AUTO IF YOU HAVE ANY ISSUES OR CONCERNS PLEASE FEEL FREE TO REACH OUT AND WE CAN RESOLVE THE MATTER FOR YOU AND AS A REMINDER THE ONLY WAY THE OIL CAP CAN BLOW OFF YOUR CAR IN ANY MEANS IS WHEN YOUR ENGINE HAS AN OVERLOAD OF CRANK CASE PRESSURE WHICH YOUR VEHICLE DID NOT AS ITS AN NATURALLY ASPIRATED ENGINE

BK
BERTIE K.
Altamonte Springs, FL
Nissan Frontier
04/17/2021
Reliable
Exceptional customer service! I felt valued 👍 I arrived early so I didn’t get a chance to eat breakfast.. Landcaster paid for my lunch from ChickFeA 👏