THOMAS S.
Windermere, FL
11/25/2020
Nick is a great guy. He has his guys check over the vehicles throughly and is honest about future repairs.

TG
TYLER G.
Nissan Rogue
11/16/2020
Yogi W., Managing Partner from Lancaster Auto And Tire Co Inc responded on 11/17/2020

Tyler,
Hi,
Really appreciate your trust on us.
Thanks for your feedback.

FT
FRANSISCO T.
Ford F450 Super Duty
11/12/2020
Francisco salado
Professional & excellent service, I recommend it to everyone, just make a call and they'll take care of your needs at your satisfaction 💯+

RD
RAMON D.
11/12/2020
Fast professional service.
I called Lancaster Automotive after my car failed to start in the morning. They said they could take me right away and recommended a tow company. The tow company was at my car within 15 mins. After dropping off the car. I was texted as soon as they made the diagnoses for the go ahead. My car was fixed before 5pm that same day. I was impressed.
Yogi W., Managing Partner from Lancaster Auto And Tire Co Inc responded on 11/12/2020

Ramon,
Hi,
We are very pleased that you liked our services and we were able to fix your car in timely manner.
We really appreciate your feedback.
Thanks for the 5*****.

LYNETTE B.
Nissan Rogue
11/05/2020
Excellent service! Very friendly, service was good, shop is very clean and knowledgeable.my appointment was on time, no waiting. Definitely I would refer this by place. Will shop here again for mr vehicle service.
Yogi W., Managing Partner from Lancaster Auto And Tire Co Inc responded on 11/06/2020

Lynette,
It makes us very happy and proud that you liked our services.

ES
EDUVIGIS S.
Hyundai Tucson
11/03/2020
Tuscan
It’s been awhile since Lancaster changed hands but it’s been a pleasure doing business again. Professional, good work and wait time is descent. Thank you

Hi,
Thanks a lot for your repeat business.
Appreciate the feedback.

EH
ELIZABETH H.
10/31/2020
Friendly and fasted
Excellent service.

Elizabeth,
It feels great to know that you liked our services.

JUAN R.
Kissimmee, FL
10/31/2020
The place to go for auto care!
This is an honest person run business which is very hard to find these days. Great service at an affordable price.

Juan,
Hello,
Appreciate your feedback and 5 *****.
Thanks a lot

AP
ANDRES P.
10/30/2020
good and fast service and a great price, recommend it 100%
Yogi W., Managing Partner from Lancaster Auto And Tire Co Inc responded on 10/31/2020

Andres,
Thanks for your feedback and recommendations.
Appreciate that.

LC
LORI C.
Kia Borrego
10/30/2020
happy with the service, timely repair.
I needed an alternator, they replaced it timely. I am happy I got a one year warranty. They were very professional. I will return again

Lori,
We are very glad that we could help with your repairs and you liked our services.
We appreciate your feedback.

NC
NAYELI C.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
Oil
Good
Yogi W., Managing Partner from Lancaster Auto And Tire Co Inc responded on 10/28/2020

Nayeli,
Appreciate your 5 *****.
Thanks

JEFF B.
Tampa, FL
Great shop
Very honest shop. They will not sell you anything that you don’t need. The mechanics are very thorough in inspecting your vehicle.

Jeff,
Hi
We are really glad that our services were up to your expectations.
Thanks for the feedback and Donuts.

MK
MEOSHA K.
Chevrolet Sonic
10/27/2020
I won’t go anywhere else to get my car fixed
Soon as I have a problem with my car. I send an email to the shop since it’s better to communicate that way cause of work. Yogi make sure I have an appointment! If it’s an emergency he says bring it now. I never had a true mechanic experience in my life with cars I’ve had until I discovered lancastor auto. I can’t make this up. They are real and honest with you and will quote you before they fix your car. They are very well experienced when it comes to vehicles. Thank you all at lancastor auto for keeping my car running smoothly!

Meosha.
Really appreciate you sharing your experinece with us.

10/26/2020
Fast and good
Got in on time and out soon than estimated. All seems to be working well

Tony,
Thanks for the feedback.
Appreciate your referrals and 5 *****.

Mercedes-Benz C250
10/26/2020
Service for Mercedes
I appreciate your doing detailed research and optimizing my repair work before I left my vehicle for repairs. I am very happy with the work quality and customer services at Lancaster Auto. It is good that you are working on including RYour iAd Hazard Warranty for tires.
Thanks,

Sanjiv ji,
Hi
Appreciate your feedback and will let u know as soon as Road Hazard program is activated.