Lancaster Auto And Tire Co Inc

Kimberly S.
Florida
Mitsubishi Galant
02/03/2018 Category: Service
Kimberly said the service sucked and the vehicle still shakes after the alignment.

02/03/2018 Category: Service
Kimberly said she paid for her service to be done, but the issue was not fixed.
Yogi W., Managing Partner from Lancaster Auto And Tire Co Inc responded on 02/09/2018

hi
Kimberly,
Sorry to know that you think that way,but you paid for four wheel alignment and for sure we took care of that and we have a record of it too in our system also.
we took care of toe and camber for all four wheels as much us the adjustments allowed, unfortunately caster for front wheel could not be adjusted as there is no provision in the vehicle,this could have been caused by bad front end suspension or a front end collision.
Still if you feel that we did not do our job right,you are more than welcome to stop by and we will take another look and explain you the whole thing.
thanks

SHANNON M.
San Antonio, TX
Ford Edge
03/26/2020
Awesome service
They were super nice and super fast service. I’m out of town from Texas so it was nice to have a reliable shop to get the work I needed done.

REYNOLDO M.
03/21/2020
Great service knowledge and staff
From the gentleman answering the phone to the techs doing the work this place will exceed your expectations. The best prices on the industry staff who are experts on the field competitive prices and a customer service that I will assure will exceed your expectations. You must go and try them for yourself.

AJ
ANNE J.
03/20/2020
Amazing!!!
I ALWAYS go to Lancaster Auto for my oil changes, any headache my car has I go straight to Lancaster Auto. Staff are friendly people and the owner of the place is very kind!

SK
SURINDER K.
Tavares, FL
03/19/2020
Pleasant atmosphere.
Sincere,Good quality work and knowledgeable staff.
Yogi W., Managing Partner from Lancaster Auto And Tire Co Inc responded on 03/20/2020

Hi
Thanks for the feedback and compliments.

IS
ITALO S.
03/16/2020
Always a good service.
I recommend this place because they are honest and the work is good.
They are not the quickest ones to do the job though.
Make sure not to be in a rush.

Italo,
Hello,
Really appreciate your feedback and recommendations.
Would work on efficiency also as you advised.
Thanks

MELKISEDE M.
Kia Sportage
03/06/2020
Great service and helpful staff
Great service and great service. They actually saved me alot of money

Melkisede,
Hi
We are very satisfied that our services were up to your expectations.
Thanks a lot

MICHELLE B.
Kia Spectra
03/04/2020
My car is running great
I arrived right at 6pm and they helped ring me up and were very cool about it (I got stuck in traffic in a Lyft). Great service 👍
Yogi W., Managing Partner from Lancaster Auto And Tire Co Inc responded on 03/05/2020

Michelle,
Really glad that our sevices were upto your expectations.
Thanks for the feedback and recommendations.

Ford Transit Connect
03/04/2020
Good

XR
XAVIER R.
03/02/2020
Great and fast service

JY
Jean Paul Y.
03/02/2020
First time, great experience
First time visiting this shop. Can’t complain. Very fast service, and nice people

AD
AYAD D.
GMC Acadia
02/28/2020
Sound in the front
The service was good but the charge is to high for just tight couple screws.. it was $50 for this service..
Yogi W., Managing Partner from Lancaster Auto And Tire Co Inc responded on 03/03/2020

Ayad,
We appreciate you as a regular customer.
You came to us asking for replacing the sway bar links on your vehicle and when we diagnosed your control arms were loose and we tightened them and instead of charging you for replacing the sway bar links we charged you $49.00 to fix your problem.
So basically these charges are not only for tightening screws but also our knowledge to know which screws to tight and for our honest work.
Still if you feel that you have been overcharged please get in touch with us, we would like to hear from you.
Thanks

MARDELLE B.
Nissan Sentra
02/23/2020
The guys were so friendly and helpful. I felt comfortable and appreciated. I will return for other services.
I called about an oil change using the Groupon price without the groupon and was told yet just come on in. I could not ask for any better treatment and consideration. Thanks to all of you for your help and kindness!

NV
NADEGE V.
02/19/2020
Good job
I'm very happy with my car after they fixed it

CP
CHARLES P.
Clermont, FL
02/18/2020
Surprisingly great service
The shop is not your traditional drive in and get your oil change. But they got my truck in right away and got me out pretty quick.