Jason M.
05/20/2021
Good Job
Matt, the new manager took initiative of our situation and he did the right thing by going above and beyond to have our daughters engine replaced at no cost to us out of pocket. It took some pulling teeth to get to that point but Matt definitely went beyond expectations to help. We thank you for correcting the errors.

04/19/2021
Landcaster auto and tire
It’s unfortunate to have to write this review because we have brought multiple vehicles to this establishment over the course of the last year. My daughter drives a Toyota Camry with very low miles for the year. Her vehicle has never had any sort of mechanical issues that needed to be taken care of other than routine maintenance. We have always been on top of our vehicles services. I brought my daughters vehicle to this establishment for an oil change and unfortunately, within 1500 miles her engine is magically blown. The “technician“ cross threaded the oil cap and did not put it on correctly. While she was driving, this caused the pressure to blow the cap off and deplete the engine oil. A vehicle that we have had for over six years with absolutely zero mechanical issues all the sudden has a blown engine after one oil change from Lancaster auto and tire. Prior to receiving the vehicle after the service. Nic (technician) notified us that our vehicle was in tiptop shape and it had absolutely zero mechanical issues. He also went on to explain that his wife had the very same car in the very same year and that they are amazing vehicles to have. I gave them the opportunity to do the right thing and fix this issue however, not to any surprise, they want to wash their hands and not assist. They want me to buy the engine so that they can put it in for just a labor. Why would I trust an establishment like this that has already messed up on two occasions prior to put in my daughters engine? On another note, I brought my 2005 Dodge ram in for service because my passenger window did not go up or down. I was quoted $400 for a window module to replace the entire unit. Yesterday I was cleaning my vehicle and to my surprise I noticed two loose wires from the window module. I simply connected those wires back together and all of a sudden all of my windows work in the truck. This type of dishonest business practice is not acceptable by any means. Especially in a time like this where everyone needs to pinch their pennies because of this crazy pandemic. When I approached the owner of the company, he delegated me to speak to his technician. And once I spoke with the technician, he delegated me to speak to the owner. Clearly there is no structure or organization of leader ship in this establishment. They hire anyone off the street that says they know mechanics, hand then a T-shirt and put them to work. We are in the process of contacting our attorney to pursue this matter further but I wanted to leave this review in the event if anyone else’s vehicles has been affected by errors from this establishment. Feel free to contact me as I am leaving my cell phone number open to the public so that I can fulfill our intention of pursuing a class action lawsuit against this establishment. For five years I was a general manager of Tuffy’s automotive center And I know exactly how these establishments operate. If you or anyone else that you know I’ve had issues with this establishment, please feel free to contact me at 407-800-4843 and I would be glad to hear your feedback as I’m sure this will be sufficient enough evidence to submit our class action lawsuit. For those who have not been to this establishment before, I would definitely think twice before letting Con artists such as these touch your vehicle.
Yogi W., Managing Partner from Lancaster Auto And Tire Co Inc responded on 05/04/2021

I TRULY APOPLOGIZE THAT YOU FEEL THIS WAY TOWARDS OUR REPAIR CENTER AS WE DO STRIVE TO KEEP A VERY STRONG RELATIOSHIP WITH OUR LOCAL NEIGHBORHOOD WE DID TAKE THE MATTER AND WENT THROUGH THE NECSSARY STEPS TO INSPECT TOW AND TRY AND HELP YOU WITH THE REPAIR AND ALSO OFFERED TO COMPENSATE YOU FOR THE REPAIR AS WE ARE NOT IN THE BUISSNESS TO CON NOR SCAM OUR CUSTOMERS WE ALSO ON A NUMBER OF OCCASIONS OFFERED YOU THAT IF THE MOTOR WAS SOMETHING YOU WANTED TO BRING WE WOULD GIVE YOU THE FULL COST OF THE ENGINE YOU FOUND AND INSTALL AT NO CHARGE WE HOLD A VERY STRONG RELATIONSHIP IN OUR LOCAL COMMUNITY AND WE DO EVERYTHING WE CAN FOR OUR CUSTOMERS YOURSELVES INCLUDED SO ON BEHALF OF LANCASTER AUTO IF YOU HAVE ANY ISSUES OR CONCERNS PLEASE FEEL FREE TO REACH OUT AND WE CAN RESOLVE THE MATTER FOR YOU AND AS A REMINDER THE ONLY WAY THE OIL CAP CAN BLOW OFF YOUR CAR IN ANY MEANS IS WHEN YOUR ENGINE HAS AN OVERLOAD OF CRANK CASE PRESSURE WHICH YOUR VEHICLE DID NOT AS ITS AN NATURALLY ASPIRATED ENGINE

Kissimmee, FL
Nissan 350Z
01/08/2021
Skimming predactors
Hi my name is byron I had the worst experience at this shop I had taking my vehicle on Oct 12. 2020 for a diagnostic cuz my car didn't star they took this people after burned 2 of my ecu unit which I paid over 950.00 dollars and coils pack each one 139 dollars bought 6 I had spent over 1900 hundred on parts they claim on jan 5 2021 that my bill was 1181 dollars for labor I do t think this people know how to work on nissan 350z vehicle they guessing which par to fix and add labors hours to it very dishonest people at that shop never again will deal with people like tha ..so paid attention customers these folks are on commission to make money only not to really to help you at any circumstances..bad business beware don't take your car there ..

JEFFERY D.
03/21/2020
This place no good
Had brakes done here got home brake pedal went to the floor had no brakes, they are a bunch of crooks, stay away from this place,
RIP offs
Yogi W., Managing Partner from Lancaster Auto And Tire Co Inc responded on 04/24/2020

Jefferoy,
We are sorry that you were disappointed with the service but remember that when you bring your own parts we can not say anything about them and before you brought your vehicle to us,you tried to fix it yourself at home.
Beside that we called you and requested to bring the vehicle back to us so we can see what exactly happened but you were did that either.
Still if you would like to bring it back, we will definitely look into it and take care of that.

AD
AYAD D.
GMC Acadia
02/28/2020
Sound in the front
The service was good but the charge is to high for just tight couple screws.. it was $50 for this service..
Yogi W., Managing Partner from Lancaster Auto And Tire Co Inc responded on 03/03/2020

Ayad,
We appreciate you as a regular customer.
You came to us asking for replacing the sway bar links on your vehicle and when we diagnosed your control arms were loose and we tightened them and instead of charging you for replacing the sway bar links we charged you $49.00 to fix your problem.
So basically these charges are not only for tightening screws but also our knowledge to know which screws to tight and for our honest work.
Still if you feel that you have been overcharged please get in touch with us, we would like to hear from you.

10/30/2019
Worst
Worst customer service
Yogi W., Managing Partner from Lancaster Auto And Tire Co Inc responded on 11/05/2019

Maria,
We are very sorry to know that you did not like our services.
Reason we found that we could not reverse the Groupon coupon you gave us.
You gave us the wrong coupon and you wanted us to reverse that which was beyond our control,that was you mistake and Groupon we could not control.
Still we apologize for what happened during that process and will be more than happy to serve you in the future with utmost care.

05/08/2019
Never did what they said
I came there to get my car fixed they upped the price because it was through insurance. They were supposed to send a quote to me but never did and never told me or showed me what was wrong with my vehicle.

03/17/2019
GO ANYWHERE ELSE BUT HERE!!!!
I came in for an oil change APPOINTMENT at 9:35. i didn’t get my car even LOOKED AT until 12:55pm. I had to call out of work because i didn’t leave until 4:30. They lied and told me something major was wrong with my car then proceeded to tell me the issus was on recall and I could get it fixed for free(LIE) just to
get me out of there because they were closing. LONG STORY SHORT GO ANYWHERE BUT HERE.
Yogi W., Managing Partner from Lancaster Auto And Tire Co Inc responded on 03/20/2019

Hi
Sorry to see that you felt that way.
Your oil change change was done in the hour but you wanted to get your vehicle diagnosed which took more time and we did not lie to you about recall,instead we told you to take for recall and get that fixed for free.
We have documentary proof of the recall which shared with you.
Still if you feel you were not treated right we apologize for that and we offer you a complimentary oil change to make you feel little comfortable.
Thanks again for bringing your vehicle here.

MIKE B.
Brookfield, WI
Ford Econoline Wagon
02/09/2019
Not truthfull
Promised one day givin following week at higher than quoted promised price
Yogi W., Managing Partner from Lancaster Auto And Tire Co Inc responded on 02/09/2019

Mike,
We sincerely apologized you earlier on phone also and we again apologize to you for the delay caused by some unforeseen reasons beyond our control.
As far as the cost increase is concerned because of new water pump and exhaust manifolds we replaced because it did not feel right to put old one with new engine so  we again apologize for that and we are willing to refund you the differenceof $150.00 back.
Again it is never our intentions to make false promises but sometimes things go out of hand and we are dependent on part suppliers commitments but we are not making that as an excuse and apologize.
Thanks and really Appreciate your business.

LD
Leora D.
Kissimmee, FL
Chevrolet Venture
05/18/2018 Category: Service
Leora said she went to the business to have her thermostat and dashboard replaced. She said for what this business charged, she could have had the repairs done cheaper. She said she was charged $300. She was told the parts would be in Monday and they were not in until Tuesday.
Yogi W., Managing Partner from Lancaster Auto And Tire Co Inc responded on 05/22/2018

Leora,
We are sorry that your part came a day late,but since it was out of our hand because your cluster was new and came from out of state and we did not have any control on it.
On the price part we charged you only $100.00 plus the cost of the part including diagnostics and labor,which sound very reasonable considering the job we did upon your pre approval.
Still if you feel we did not come to your expectations, we are sorry for that and definitely will try to make up for you in future,if you needed our services again.
Thanks for your feedback.

TG
Tania G.
04/09/2018
Bad mechanic
I always go to that place , but my last visit almost cost me my life. They replace my rear break wrong and because of that I had to pay $380 to fix it. I call and try to tell the manager to talk to the person who did it of course I got an attitude and be careless about the issue. Please people don't get your brake done at this place. They are playing with people live
Yogi W., Managing Partner from Lancaster Auto And Tire Co Inc responded on 04/11/2018

Hi
This service was done almost 15 months ago in january 2017 and we do not understand the complaint is coming now.
Still if the job was not done right or any issue with the manager at that time, we sincerely apologize for that and we will be more than happy to resolve the matter.
thanks

KJ
K. J.
03/15/2018
Dishonest!
If you are looking for a honest, knowledgable auto technician, please continue to search and save yourself a huge headache. Service is so bad I had to report them to AAA and BBB for price gauging and mistreatment of customers, especially women.
Yogi W., Managing Partner from Lancaster Auto And Tire Co Inc responded on 04/02/2018

Hi
Customer came with the own diagnostic of bad starter and we diagnosed and advised that their was nothing wrong with their starter and saved customer $375 for the repairs which were not needed.
Vehicle had some intermittent problem with running because of computer failure which we diagnosed and gave estimate to the customer and that took little longer to diagnose because of intermittent issues,which made the customer little mad, which we apologized for that and we did not charge any money to the customer and she left the place without paying a penny so we do not understand how did we do the price gouging.
We explained everything to the Lead Tech from AAA and they understood everything.

SG
Shiann G.
Lakeland, FL
Kia Sportage
03/05/2018 Category: Service
Shiann said she was not happy with the service. She said she was overcharged on the tires she purchased and she waited a long time. She will not be going back to the business.
Yogi W., Managing Partner from Lancaster Auto And Tire Co Inc responded on 03/08/2018

Hi
We charged $166 for a brand new 17" Kumho tire out of the door with taxes after getting pre approval from the customer and our profit margin in tires is less than 10%.
Being a small tire shop we definitely can not beat the Walmart prices but we are definitely very competitive to our scale players,
Still if customer feels that we over charged then we feel sorry about it.

DOMINIQUE D.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
02/21/2018
Terrible Service Ripoff Overcharge
This place put a bad fuel pump on my car and overcharge me as if it was a new one. Do not trust mechanics they are not knowledgeable and will rip you off a bunch of crooks using refreshed used parts and pricing as new. Sloppy service and job. I do not recommend.
Yogi W., Managing Partner from Lancaster Auto And Tire Co Inc responded on 02/21/2018

Hi
We put a brand new fuel pump Napa Auto Parts in the car at a price pre approved by the customer which unfortunately failed in 3/4 days and car came back and we diagnosed that the new pump failed so we replaced the pump with another brand new pump from Napa Auto Parts under warranty at no cost but customer keep saying that we put the used pump in it, then we gave the copy of the invoice for the new pump to the customer for her satisfaction but she was not ready to admit that part failed and kept saying that we put refurbished part.
Seems like she was frustrated and angry with break down of the car but looks like we could not do anything to convince her that it was a part failure, which can happen to any one and any time.
This does not makes us crook or sloppy.

Kimberly S.
Florida
Mitsubishi Galant
02/22/2018 Category: Service
Kimberly said the service sucked and the vehicle still shakes after the alignment.

02/03/2018 Category: Service
Kimberly said she paid for her service to be done, but the issue was not fixed.
Yogi W., Managing Partner from Lancaster Auto And Tire Co Inc responded on 02/09/2018

hi
Kimberly,
Sorry to know that you think that way,but you paid for four wheel alignment and for sure we took care of that and we have a record of it too in our system also.
we took care of toe and camber for all four wheels as much us the adjustments allowed, unfortunately caster for front wheel could not be adjusted as there is no provision in the vehicle,this could have been caused by bad front end suspension or a front end collision.
Still if you feel that we did not do our job right,you are more than welcome to stop by and we will take another look and explain you the whole thing.
thanks

AT
Arthur T.
Chevrolet Cruze
06/14/2017 Category: Service
Arthur said this business made him wait two and a half hours for an oil change. The staff did not rotate his tires as requested, and they reset his vehicles computer which messed it up.
Yogi W., Managing Partner from Lancaster Auto And Tire Co Inc responded on 06/17/2017
Customer had to wait little longer because of specility filter which took longer to arrive and we apologized to the customer for that also.

And we did rotate the tires without any extra charges but we really do not know why customer is saying otherwise.

And we could not reset his mantainance light becuase it was not onn at the time of service,which is a normal thing for most of the vehicle.
We still apologize if the customer felt that we did not perform to his expactations and definitely try to do better in future.