Overall Rating 4.54/5Overall Rating 4.54/5Overall Rating 4.54/5Overall Rating 4.54/5rating 4.54

Overall Rating 4.0000029/5Overall Rating 4.0000029/5Overall Rating 4.0000029/5Overall Rating 4.0000029/5rating 4.0000029
Overall Rating 2.17647/5Overall Rating 2.17647/5rating 2.17647rating 2.17647rating 2.17647
Latest Review about 1 hour ago

2014 Hyundai Elantra
03/25/2019 Category: Service
Have a coupon for services?
If you have a coupon for services, be sure to let your service technician know before he closes the bill. I had a 10% coupon off a high cost service and wasn't able to use it because the technician closed the bill. He did offer a discount on my next services for which I am grateful.

Monica G.
Not like the times past
I have always been satisfied with getting my car serviced there but this time I feel like they were giving me incorrect information to charge for thing I did not need. And I was there over an hour and half.
JOSHUA W B. from Larry H. Miller Hyundai Albuquerque responded on 03/25/2019

I am sorry to hear about your service visit. Can you please contact the service drive manager so we can discuss this more. Thank you

PD
Philip D.
Outstanding as usual.
The work done and all personnel encountered were outstanding as usual. Josh always does a terrific job.

NK
N.Elaine K.
Placitas, NM
03/24/2019 Category: Service
Charles (Chuck)--The Best
I purchased a service package with my 2018 Hyundai Sonata so I will be bringing my car into the Coors location until that cost is spent. Previously, I've had a mixed service experience accompanied by dower looks and no "happy you are here" attitudes, leading me not to want to bring my car back in even with the service package cost. If all the Hyundai dealers choose personalities/characteristics like those of Chuck's and then trained them WELL to follow this lead every car owner would come away happy every time. He's top shelf--polite, professional, kind and knowledgeable. He even went the extra mile and called my home when he found he didn't have a good cell number. I felt like I was at BMW--that's a big leap forward from my previous experiences. (Also, Cyan was helpful and professional upon checked-in.) Bottom line--You rock Chuck! Many thanks.

Regina M.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/23/2019 Category: Service
2015 Santa Fe
I like going there because service doesnt try to up sell you

Jonathan M.
Los Rnchs Abq, NM
2015 Hyundai Genesis
03/22/2019 Category: Service
Best Service Adviser
Martin Aragon always takes good care of me. Because of him, I will continue to do busy with the service department at Larry H. Miller.

LA
Linda A.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
03/21/2019 Category: Service
Professional, high quality workmanship that I trust
I always trust and depend on Larry Miller's team of professionals to provide the best service

VB
Vicki B.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Great job
Always helpful and observant to help keep my car in tip-top shape.

Jennifer H.
Willingness to Assist
Service Manager Albert Disch was very helpful. He spent some time to find the full tech service bulletin that I provided him the number for. He made sure his senior technician did the work. I was impressed with what he did for me.

BK
Bobbe K.
Los Lunas, NM
Plus/Minus
The service department is efficiently, professionally, and pleasantly operated = definitely recommendable!

The sales department leaves too much to be desired = not recommendable at all.

The automobile is a dream to drive - wonderful transportation = highly recommendablel

Barry M.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/19/2019 Category: Service
I always receive excellent service

Douglas B.
Santa Fe, NM
Service Department experience
Service Department personal are always good and very helpful.

David C.
4 years of good service.
I have been going to Miller Hyundai for 4 years since I moved from California and they have always provided the best service for the car and me.

Kenneth M.
Los Lunas, NM
Happy, Happy, Happy!
Most recent visit to Larry H. Miller Hyundai was for repairs and it was a great experience! Great customer service, skilled technician, and repairs completed in a timely manner made the experience pleasant. Car is running great! Thank you!

Betty H.
THE QUALITY AND SERVICE RECEIVED
MARTIN, HAS ALWAYS BEEN FANTASTIC WHEN IT COMES TO SERVICE. HE IS AN EXEMPLARY EMPLOYEE. HE IS VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE AND VERY PROFESSIONAL WHILE STILL PROVIDING SERVICE WITH A SMILE AND LETTING YOU KNOW YOU ARE VERY IMPORTANT. HIS MISSION IS ALWAYS TO PROVIDE EXCELLENT SERVICE.

DF
Dora F.
Could improve
Didn’t explain whether the tire we were replacing was still good or not.
ALBERT D., Service Manager from Larry H. Miller Hyundai Albuquerque responded on 03/20/2019

Good afternoon,

I want to thank you for your feed back.  Communication is very important and unfortuantley we failed you on this past service.  I would like to offer to fill your gas tank for your inconvience.  I am here Monday - Friday 7am to 5pm stop by an I will have that taken care of for you.

Thank you for your business and hope to see you soon.

Albert Disch
Service Manager Larry Miller Hyundai
505-792-7051
albert.disch@lhmauto.com

Stacy M.
03/16/2019 Category: Service
The people make it great
The location is a little difficult to access, and the dealership is a dealership, but the people---that's the difference. The service folks were friendly, helpful and knowledgeable. I appreciated the quick service and the completion call.

GL

IK
Iksoo K.
2019 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
03/15/2019 Category: Service
Kind staff, although quite long waiting for shuttle service
Very kind and professional staff.