4.6

07/25/2021 Category: Service
Friendly expert Staff
The staff explained to me what was causing my car to idle high and fixed everything quickly. They even washed my vehicle!

LA
Leroy A.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/19/2021 Category: Service
Complete service, courteous and efficient.
Pleased with work done on vehicle. Listen to the customer and problem that needs to be taken care of. Satisfactorily done so that solution suffices the problem and can continue enjoying the vehicle operating at its best. Immediate attention and not put off, therefore; makes it a pleasure/convenient to have the vehicle serviced as quick as possible. Job well done! Kudos to Hyundai service and maintenance!!!

Michael S.
2019 Hyundai Kona
07/19/2021 Category: Service
My latest visit to have my Kona brake system reviewed and adjusted.
My brakes still needed an adjustment and my representative and his team of technicians very professionally and courteously effected the response required for me to receive my car back in an outstanding and expected running operation.

James B.
2021 Hyundai Elantra
availability
the place is difficult to get to

David M.
2020 Hyundai Sonata
07/17/2021 Category: Service
Prompt on time service
Greeted with very friendly and knowledgeable service managers

JV
Juan V.
2012 Hyundai Genesis
07/17/2021 Category: Service
Willing to put my life in my Genesis.
Understandably wear and tear takes place, but when it happens it is reassuring to have reliable service.

Cheryl B.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/23/2021 Category: Service
Cheryl Bland
I was treated with the utmost respect. My ride home was efficient and the young driver very nice as was the return. The service man I dealt with was extremely polite and helpful.
Absolutely no complaints or problems. My air is much better since they changed the filters.

07/14/2021 Category: Service
Cheryl
I appreciate the service at Hyundai. All the people I deal with there are very kind and straight forward about my car and the things that need to be done.
CR
CORY R. from Larry H. Miller Hyundai Albuquerque responded on 07/23/2021

Thank you for taking the time to speak with me today.  It means the world to us to know we have such an awesome business relationship with such a great guest.  We truly strive for that each and every time with every guest.  Have a great day and we'll see you soon.

Cory Reeves (Service Manager)
505-792-7051 or
cory.reeves@lhmauto.com

ME
Monica E.
07/06/2021 Category: Service
Excellent Service Advisor Dre....he did an exceptional job
I recently had a service warranty request that took too long for approval. Dre kept me informed on the process and was soo helpful. He assisted with getting the service done and made sure I had an appointment as soon as possible. He really went above and beyond. He really made the day of my appointment go very smoothly. Dre is an exceptional employee.

JI
Jason I.
07/03/2021 Category: Service
Josh was great. Kept me informed and got me in quickly after my AC went out

2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/02/2021 Category: Service
Friendly staff. Overall a great experience.

AC
Angie C.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/02/2021 Category: Service
The staff here are always helpful and great!

2013 Hyundai Genesis
07/01/2021 Category: Service
Service review
Definitely recommending to a friend

Melissa L.
06/30/2021
Rip off
The service department wanted to charge me $400.00 to repair the latch on my trunk of a 2016 Elantra. According to the reviews, this is an ongoing issue with the trunk latch that Hyundai has not addressed. I bought the part on Amazon for $20.00 and my son installed it in 15 minutes. How can you justify charging $400.00?

AL
Alberto L.
Las Vegas, NM
2021 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/29/2021 Category: Service
🎉Larry H. Miller🎉
The service department at Larry H Miller is great! They were professional, friendly and provided amazing customer service! I will ALWAYS take my Santa Fe and Sonata to this service department.

06/29/2021 Category: Service
Great Customer Service
The service department at LHM was fantastic! They are professional, friendly and efficient!
CR
CORY R. from Larry H. Miller Hyundai Albuquerque responded on 06/29/2021

Thank you for taking the time to speak with me today.  It's alway awesome to hear that my team went above and beyond for our guests.  Dre especially will be happy to hear you guys received exceptional service from him.  Than you again for your time and we hope you have a great day!

Cory Reeves (Service Manager)
505-792-7051 or
cory.reeves@lhmauto.com

KC
Kimberly C.
2020 Hyundai Palisade
06/28/2021 Category: Service
Better than most
As far as a dealership goes this one is much better than most! I drive 40 minutes to go specifically here even though I have a dealership 10 minutes from my home.
If there is a problem with something the service manager Cory is available to discuss and figure out a solution.