Overall Rating 2.64286/5Overall Rating 2.64286/5rating 2.64286rating 2.64286rating 2.64286

SD
Stacy D.
Newman Lake, WA
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/21/2018 Category: Service
Didn’t perform service that they said they did
Tire rotation not done though was told it was.

Dale R.
Dale
The customer service there is outstanding and my wait was very short.

DE
Diana E.
Great People!!!
Every person I have come in contact with at Larry Miller Hyundai, has been friendly and treated me respectfully, even though my credit score was low and I still owed a large amount on my vehicle (purchased through a disreputable dealer in AZ) They worked hard to help me attain my new Elantra and I love it! Toni Cornell is an amazing person who stood by me every step of the way.

Deborah R.
2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/18/2018 Category: Service
I appreached the accommodation concerning a misunderstanding
they took the time to research an issue and made accomidations

ES
Erik S.
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Great Service!
Quick service and they got me rescheduled in time for a big trip after I made the mistake of coming at the wrong time and day!

Clarkston, WA
2011 Hyundai Elantra
05/17/2018 Category: Service
Great and Promt Service
They made an appointment for me on very short notice and actually got my car into their shop before the scheduled time. They also performed a recall service that I was not aware existed.

PP
Paul P.
Cheney, WA
05/17/2018 Category: Service
Great People, Great Service!
Recently came in for 15K Scheduled Maintenance, added an oil change to it. They were happy to fulfill my request to add another oil change package on for future service. Since I mentioned I had a deal sent to me by email, but didn't have a way to look it up (I carry a dumb phone), they had their manager look it up and were able to give me a discount. The whole service took less time than an episode of "Unsolved Mysteries" on the television in the waiting room.
I know I can always trust LMH with our new Elantra. I'm considering a package for our older model as well to keep the maintenance in good hands.

Michael B.
Airway Heights, WA
Friendly staff.
The only complaint I have is there is no way to get a wheelchair down to the waiting lounge area..

MJ
Mary J.
Alex was great!!
Alex was awesome!! He kept me informed on everything that was going on and the service to my vehicle was fast!

HC
Heather C.
2009 Hyundai Sonata
EXCELLENT SERVICE
The customer service at your location is great! Every time I have had something done they go above and beyond what I expected. I was just there a couple days ago and I had some keys fall down behind the compartment that I couldn't get.They said they would probably have to take apart the dash but they were able to get them out without taking my car apart. I was beyond surprised and ecstatic. I have always dealt with Alex when I go there and he is always on top of everything and has outstanding customer service. He always has a smile on his face and is very welcoming and knowledgeable. I will definitely be back and recommend them to other people!

RL
Richard L.
Service Review
In for an Oil and Filter change and also included a brake fluid flush. And, they still fininshed in the time promised.

Charles W.
05/14/2018 Category: Service
service
very knowledgeable and courteous...kept me up to date..

2015 Hyundai Elantra
05/14/2018 Category: Service
They care and after very helpful
I have been so happy with the sales and service,I sent my daughter,son and niece. We have 8 cars in the family from this dealership

Kurt B.
2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/12/2018 Category: Service
They will take your money, and throw service out the window.
They are all happy to take your money; however, really poor on being able to follow through on their service promises, quality of service and their ability to really make sure the car if fully presentable when presenting the car to the customer.
JUSTIN S., Service Manager from Larry H. Miller Hyundai Spokane

Thank you Kurt for taking the time out to speak with me. Moving forward I am glad to have the chance to make it up to you. We do strive to give great service and I am prepared to do so in the future with your new purchase. Hyundai may reach out to you on how I handled your concern. It will be my report card.

Justin Seelnacht
509-944-3651

Joan F.
close to home
Okay !!
AMBER P., Customer Relation Manager from Larry H. Miller Hyundai Spokane

Thank you Joan for your survey! Have a great day!

NS
Norman S.
2013 Hyundai Genesis
Genesis service
Service rep very professional, scheduled the appointment, got the car in and out very expeditiously. He found an additional recommended service that had slipped past and got it accomplished with the scheduled service.
AMBER P., Customer Relation Manager from Larry H. Miller Hyundai Spokane

Thank you Norman for the 5 star and the kind words! We really appreciate you sharing your experience! Have a great day, we look forward to seeing you on your next scheduled visit :)

David S.

Patricia S.
Loon Lake, WA
05/10/2018 Category: Service
Thank you!
Robert in the service center was great! I appreciate how he went above and beyond to make sure I was taken care of.
Kim the shuttle driver was amazing, fast, courteous, and on time!
AMBER P., Customer Relation Manager from Larry H. Miller Hyundai Spokane

Thank you for the survey, we really do appreciate you taking the time to share your experience! i will pass along the kind words to Kim and Robert!Amber PenCustomer Relations Manageramber.pen@lhmauto.com509-944-3650

WA
05/08/2018 Category: Service
the service department always tries to work us in when we need to get in!
The service department went over and above to fit us in to change a brake light for us. We were leaving town on Sunday and did not discover the light was out until Saturday. They worked us in and charged us only minimally. I would definitely recommend their service department to anyone.
AMBER P., Customer Relation Manager from Larry H. Miller Hyundai Spokane

Thank you for sharing your experience, We really appreciate the 5 star! Have a safe drive and we will see you on your next scheduled maintenance visit!

James H.
Greenacres, WA
05/07/2018 Category: Service
Service was courteous and prompt. Routine maintenance is very reasonably priced
AMBER P., Customer Relation Manager from Larry H. Miller Hyundai Spokane

Im happy to hear that you were pleased with the service you were provided! Thank you for the kind words and 5 star rating!! Have a great day James!