PO
Pat O.
Hyundai Accent
03/13/2019 Category: Service
Pat said the business got his service done quickly.

JAMES W.
Hyundai Tucson
03/09/2019
Satisfied Customer
After getting 3 estimates this one was the best, and work was completed in a timely
manner, so far. I am pleased.

TA
TERRY A.
03/01/2019
Good job with you allway

Kia Optima
02/26/2019
No heat in my car
They were upfront with pricine and kept me aware of any additional work that my be needed

ALEX JR S.
02/21/2019
Very good quality service
So far, the work that was done on my vehicle corrected the problem. I had sought a couple of other business for service and prices and Larry’s was the most reasonably price. Since they are a smaller business, they may have to keep your car a little longer due to labor intensive work it might need. Larry’s mentioned that I might need to bring back in for some adjustments of the belts if needed after driven a bit. So far, I am pleased withers service I received at Larry’s Autmotive.

CO
CAROL O.
Nissan Maxima
02/16/2019
Nissan emergency brake and diagnosis of catalytic converter
Personal service- Amy is fantastic at hearing the problems and giving quiote iof each needed repair. The technician work is quality. The owner is honest. With an emergency they adjust ti do the work ASAP

MICHAEL D.
Buick Enclave
02/14/2019
Larry & Amy are Awesome!!!
Always do a Great job ???

AH
ANDY H.
Ford Five Hundred
02/09/2019
25 Years a Customer
Bad coffee, dusty chairs, and no weekend hours. I ve still been a customer for 25 years because they always do high quality work for a fair price. Owners Amy & Larry are good people too. Go there.

RA
RUSSELL A.
Belton, MO
02/06/2019
Great Auto Service
Great local repair shop always honest about pricing and getting the job done right the first time. Will be upfront about what really needs to be fixed .

CL
CHERYL L.
Saturn SL
02/02/2019
Did great work, did not inflate the problem!
I thought my car was having some sort of suspension issue. I drive a lot of miles on the highway with my kids in the car so it was important to get the problem diagnosed and fixed. I was really afraid it was going to be quite expensive. They told me for $49 they would look it over and tell me what needed to be done. The next time I spoke with them they said my exhaust was dangling and making the rattle. They secured it with a bolt and it was fixed. They said I had a squeaky strut too but that didn't need immediate repair so I was good to go. It's nice to find a garage that doesn't try to talk you into multiple repairs when you come in for one specific issue.

WB
WILLIAM B.
Buick Regal
01/20/2019
Very nice staff and willing to try to work with you. I am also a long time customer.
The staff is friendly and do not pressure you into making a decision. They are also fairly accommodating.

CE
CASSANDRA E.
GMC Yukon
01/19/2019
Always nice and friendly
I've been taking my truck there since 2014 and the first experience was awesome so I decided they would be my mechanics from that point moving forward.

CLAYTON W.
Mercedes-Benz 420SEL
01/16/2019
Good people and close to home
Good mechanics and very trustworthy and very fair and fast

SHANE S.
Lexus ES 350
01/09/2019
Repeat customer
I needed an oil change & asked them to check my alignment & fluids. As always, very honest w their assessment. No alignment or fluids were needed. SO many garages would have lied.....fantastic people!!

EP
ERIC P.
Mercury Mariner
12/31/2018
Rear Brake pad replacement
Larry's got her vehicle scheduled quickly & done fast for the fair price