CLARK S.
03/24/2019
Satisfied
Always a pleasure to do business with knowledgeable and friendly personnel

David M.
Acura TL
03/22/2019 Category: Service
David said they always do the best job, they are there when he needs them and they are reasonably priced.

RON R.
03/20/2019
Carcrepair
Great service they always fix it right

JENNIFER M.
Burlington, MA
03/18/2019
Pat has a #1 business with a great team of mechanics and office personnel!!
I know the phrase “honest mechanic” is an oxymoron in most cases, but it is not when it comes to Pat! His no non-sense, honest diagnosis of the situation is rare. His philosophy of “if it isn’t broken, It doesn’t mean to be fixed” attitude is appreciated unlike most dealership service centers that replace/charge fir items because it is in their “mileage checkup” lists. Not so with Pat or his mechanics. This place is fantastic!! My mom, children, sisters and 80 year old aunt all take their vehicles to Pat for their repairs now.....

FC
FRANK C.
Stoneham, MA
03/16/2019
Leary Auto Repair
The quality of work is fantastic.
Treats you honestly

JQ
JOHN Q.
Honda Civic Si
03/15/2019
Outstanding service
I've been taking all my family cars to Leary Auto for almost 10 years. Great customer service, honest appraisals but most importantly, quality work in a timely manner. I see no reason to go to a dealer or another shop.

NM
NANCY M.
03/09/2019
I count on Leary's for car care. It is easy to get an appointment and I trust their expertise. The best part is location - it's in my neigh!

RF
RICK F.
03/09/2019
Leary Auto is our go-to for car care
Leary Auto is our go-to for car care. Why? In a word - TRUST. Over the years, we have entrusted our cars, both new and old, to Pat and his team for everything from tune-ups to repair. They have never let us down. They listen to our concerns and offer reasonable solutions/alternatives, taking into acount our budget concerns. Their work is thorough, completed in a timely manner and they fully stand behind it. As an added bonus, their hours are convenient and their service always comes with a friendly smile.

BP
BILL P.
Chelmsford, MA
03/02/2019
Best service
I always get the best treatment at Leary's. The staff is effficient, friendly and quick to fix whatever is needed.

Toyota Yaris
03/01/2019
Always fixed correctly
We thought it was the brakes. Leary Auto looked and found it was the harness. They checked the brakes and found they were ok. It was a cheaper repair and they fixed the harness correctly. They didn't overcharge.

RL
RICHARD L.
Acura TL
02/28/2019
Prompt, professional service
An unexpected problem developed with some front end work done previously (1/2 year ago) and I needed to return my vehicle for possible warranty service. I was pleasantly surprised, as Leary Auto Repair moved with exceptional speed to address the problem and returned my vehicle to service promptly. They could not have been more accommodating and made every effort to address my concerns. I could not have been happier and will certainly express my satisfaction to anyone interested. I would not hesitate to recommend Leary Auto Repair and plan to continue to have my vehicle serviced there.

VC
VERONICA C.
02/27/2019
Leary’s
Courteous staff , easy scheduling, work in a timely manner and pricing comparative for work done, convenient, I feel comfortable leaving my car there .

Lawrence S.
Honda Element
02/26/2019 Category: Service
Lawrence said the staff took care of everything and took his vehicle back to his house, all cleaned up.

Meghan D.
Newport, NH
Volvo V60
02/26/2019 Category: Service
Meghan said this business was efficient and fairly priced. The staff was polite.

FJ
FRED J.
Arlington, MA
Acura MDX
02/22/2019
Friendly honest and on time service

AD
Ann D.
Billerica, MA
02/22/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Ryan. He said the employees were good. They were knowledgeable. They provided good service.

BOB S.
Acura RL
02/21/2019
Friendly, prompt, flexible, accurate
I have brought all my family's vehicles to Leary Auto for several years and have never been disappointed. In addition to excellent service, the company also supports local youth sports organizations and is active in the community.

Concord, MA
02/16/2019
Honesty and reliability
Always impressed with the quality of work and efficiency of getting my car back to me as quickly as possible. Before any work is done, I always get a clear explination of the issues and how they are going to be addressed in the most economical manner.

MARY D.
Buick Regal
02/15/2019
Simple, efficient, and courteous
My first experience with Leary Auto Repair was remarkable in its simplicity, efficiency, and courtesy. When I brought my car in for an unclear problem, they provided me a ride home, fixed the problem in what seems to be perfect fashion, and delivered it to me several hours earlier than I anticipated. They were recommended to me by my previous, now retired mechanic. My thanks to him as well for steering me to this excellent company.

KJ
KEVIN J.
02/13/2019
Excellent service, great attention to detail
We have taken our cars to Leary for many years and have always appreciated their work and excellent customer service. I would highly recommend them.