Mike H.
12/05/2019
Great Service Station3
I've been a customer for years. Great service, always helpful. Highly recommend this station.

EN
The guys have been doing expect ocular job for the past 15 years
they’ve become like family

11/23/2019
Loved it
I can’t wait for my car to break down again I had a great time there! I may keep my car forever it’s old and its mine and they keep it reliable. I’m making such good friends there sometimes I go by to to shoot the shit. I love John the owner always sweet a pleasure to deal with never says he’s busy -you’re the priority! Don’t sleep on the other John either an absolute wizard. I love them all !!

BD
Bill D.
White Plains, NY
11/17/2019
Honest service
Honest assessment of needs
Pleasant interactions
Timely completion of the work

CT
Chris T.
White Plains, NY
11/13/2019
Great Experience
On a recommendation from a friend, I brought in a Honda Odyssey for timing belt, water pump, serpentine belt, and spark plug replacement - recommended routine maintenance. Estimate was spot-on and jovial owner explained the process that he’d be taking to complete the maintenance. Service was prompt, courteous, and precise. Highly recommended - will be going back for future service.

CG
Christina G.
Hyundai Santa Fe
11/12/2019
Trustworthy
This business is honest, personable, time efficient and priced right. Their services and repairs are excellent.

Marge M.
Honda Civic Sedan
11/10/2019
Great service every time
This service station is the best around! The mechanics are honest, reliable and terrific! I have been a very satisfied customer of theirs for over 10 years and highly recommend them! PS...The gas is the cheapest price in town AND there is someone there to pump it for you!

Domnick P.
09/27/2019
My happy BMW
Every time I take either of my vehicles to Lebrini's, the service is always wonderful. John and his staff are friendly and do great work.

Lexus ES 330
09/18/2019
Great service and communication. Professional work at reasonable prices.

Ford Expedition
08/29/2019
Best station ever
This staff is like family I love them all!!!BEST

Robert s.
08/14/2019
Quality, efficient service.
Quality, efficient service.

C
C.
Volvo V70
08/01/2019
Excellent work on my car!
My car was fixed and is in excellent running order, thanks to Lebrini’s!

NC
Nof C.
West Harrison, NY
Chevrolet Cavalier
07/07/2019
I know that they know what they are doing. I can definatly trust John and John.itely
I trust them. I travel to get my vehicles serviced there. That is the only place I go to.
Nof

MF
Maryann F.
Lexus ES 350
07/03/2019
Friendly, prompt, efficient
Always prompt and available for service appointments. Good advice and friendly people. Have known the Librini family for more than 25 years.

White Plains
Honda Civic Cpe
06/06/2019
Lebrini’s Service Station
We have been using Lebrini’s for over 30 years and have always been happy with the work done on our cars. We have never had a negative experience there.

Volkswagen Tiguan
06/04/2019
Lebrini Service
This place is like going to family!
3 generations deep and it shows, if u want your vehicle fixed the first time come here. From the moment you hand your keys off your family and family is forever you can trust them with your daughter.

KP
Kathy P.
Pelham, NY
06/03/2019
Very honest
Great work very honest. Have a Subaru every time I bring it to the dealer I have to have all kinds of work and walk out spending at least over a $1000. U brought it in thinking a needed a tuneup. Not only told I Didnt need it but only cost me $87. Someone recommended them so glad I found them. So rare to find an honest AND excellent car doctor to diagnosis a car and repair it properly.

JV
Jeanine V.
Bronxville, NY
Volvo 240
05/22/2019
Oil Change
Great service in a timely manner.

Mercedes-Benz R350
05/05/2019
awesome
Awesome went in with 275 hp
9 miles mpg left with 400 hp
20mpg.

Just hope they don’t get busted
a lot of Johns work there

04/26/2019
Quick oil change
They got me in and out quick.