PH
Patrick H.
Newton, NC
08/16/2018 Category: Service
Trust with Dealer
Had at issue with the alignment on right side it was an planned event .
JOEY C. from Lee Hyundai Of Florence responded on 08/17/2018

Thank you for your good response on our service team. My hope is for a 5 star each time, if that’s not a possibility I would like for you as my customer to help with some great feed back to help us get to that 5 stars. Customer service is a priority for myself and the Lee Automotive family, please always feel free to contact me with any concerns or ideas to help us help you, and our future customers. Again, thank you for your response.

BC
Brian C.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
08/14/2018 Category: Service
Great staff! Worked with me in every way possible! Couldn’t of asked for better!
JOEY C. from Lee Hyundai Of Florence responded on 08/14/2018

Thank you for the great response, we hope all your visits will be as great as this one. My goal as Director of Parts & Service is to give the best customer experience that we can offer each and every time, also I would like to have feedback so we can improve as our dealership grows to keep our customer service consistent at every visit, customer service is #1 in the Lee Automotive Group.

Roberty C.

08/10/2018 Category: Service
First service
No comment
JOEY C. from Lee Hyundai Of Florence responded on 08/11/2018

Thank you for your good response on our service team. My hope is for a 5 star each time, so if that’s not a possibility I would like for you as my customer to help with some great feedback to enable us get to that 5 stars. Customer service is a priority for myself and the Lee Automotive family, so please always feel free to contact me with any concerns or ideas to help us help you, and our future customers. Again, thank you for your response.

HM
Holly M.
2013 Hyundai Veloster
08/10/2018 Category: Service
Service above and beyond!!!!
The staff at Lee Hyundai of Florence are well trained, professional and friendly. I have been taking my Veloster there for service since they opened in Florence. It is refreshing to take my vehicle in knowing that I'm leaving my car in good hands! Special kudos to Patric who is always welcoming and he makes each customer feel important. And thank you Lee Hyundai for going the extra mile and washing/vaccuming my car when I take it in :) I highly recommend this dealership to anyone looking for great service!
JOEY C. from Lee Hyundai Of Florence responded on 08/13/2018

I

Robby S.
2012 Hyundai Tucson
08/05/2018 Category: Service
Outstanding Customer Service - Again!
The Service and Parts Department continues to impress with their willingness to listen and focus on solving the problem. Thanks to JT, Patric, Loni and team for your help and support!

Joyce W.
Marion, SC
08/02/2018 Category: Service
Friendly staff
From the car buying to the oil change, the staff were very nice.

2014 Hyundai Equus

Okatie, SC
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/27/2018 Category: Service
Friendly people
Do not live in area but if l did l would recommend them.

Lumberton, NC
07/27/2018 Category: Service
Satisfied Customer
Met at door ... genuine interest in servicing vehicle!

Jessica G.
Hartsville, SC
07/25/2018 Category: Service
Good Service
Nice clean environment, friendly service team, and fairly quick service.
JOEY C. from Lee Hyundai Of Florence responded on 07/27/2018

James T.
Hartsville, SC
2014 Hyundai Equus
Courtous, freindly and clean
The staff is friendly, courteous and attentive. The service is excellent. They pay attention to even the smallest details and answer questions promptly.

Darby H.
Good quick service!
Willing to take care of me at any time. I appreciate that!
Wash the car after you service it. Volkswagen does.

Thomas M.
Hollywood, FL
2015 Hyundai Elantra
Southern hospitality
The employees at Lee Hyundai are exceptional! I was passing through town and they treated me like a local customer or family. They treated me fairly with cost for all the work they did trying to diagnose the problem.

AH
Anna H.
Hartford City, IN
07/23/2018 Category: Service
Service review
Very personalized.....remembers you from one service to next. Knowledgeable of the problem with car....they fixed my air conditioner problem which was great!

Jessica M.
Mayesville, SC
07/18/2018 Category: Service
Friendly people
The survivalist staff and the people are very friendly and they had snacks in the waiting room
JOEY C. from Lee Hyundai Of Florence responded on 07/23/2018

2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/18/2018 Category: Service
they provided timely service. fixed my problem.
I like this dealership so far. Clean and professional.
JOEY C. from Lee Hyundai Of Florence responded on 07/23/2018

Bob B.
Darlington, SC
2012 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
07/12/2018 Category: Service
Know what they are doing
Awesome