Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

Effingham, SC
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Great personnel, gorgeous facility
Great car buying experience. Knowledgeable staff, friendly but not pushy. Accommodating in every way.

Sebastian H.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
On time!
They even wash our car. I think they vacuum it too.

KR
Kenneth R.
Manning, SC
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/12/2019 Category: Service
Customer service and good workers
Good customer service

Darlington, SC
11/09/2019 Category: Service
Doing much better
Routine oil change went well. Thanks for the nice service.

LW
Les W.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
11/08/2019 Category: Service
The team truly cares about the customer!
The staff and managers are very knowledgeable. They are all very friendly and willing to go out of their way to help customers. I experienced this while there and I also witnessed the same treatment for other customers. They are a first class group!

Linda M.
11/06/2019 Category: Service
Very Satisfied.

AO
Andrew O.
11/05/2019
Purchased 2019 Elantra
Had a great experience at Lee Hyundai Of Florence. Shawn did a great job on helping me lower my payments and as well as putting me into a vehicle that gives me better gas mileage than what I had. I would Highly recommend anyone to go see Shawn and there manager Jimmy.

Robert W.
Fairmont, NC
11/02/2019 Category: Service
Everyone in the service department was polite, friendly, prompt and professional.

10/19/2019 Category: Service
Quality Car Service.
Prompt quality car repair

Marge B.
2007 Hyundai Elantra
10/17/2019 Category: Service
Staff was friendly and knowledgeable. Clean waiting room. Has my history of my car repairs and needs, and able to tell me if upcoming services the mechanic recommend. No pressure to get work done! Washed my car. Always a pleasure to come wait on my vehicle to get work done on it.

David M.
10/16/2019 Category: Service
Mr. D Murphy
Excellent customer service

Joyce W.
Marion, SC
Quick Service
Every time I go to Hyundai for service, I'm in and out in no time.

Marty L.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
service
the clean up dept. needs to wash the whole car and rinse the soap off

Roberty C.

Darlington, SC
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/13/2019 Category: Service
Wonderful Lee Done
Very pleased with the service that I received.

Jenny

Jenny
Average
JOEY M C. from Lee Hyundai Of Florence responded on 10/12/2019

I spoke to you on 10/12/19 in the morning. If you would give me a call and let me know when you can stop by so i can see the issue. I would like to have the opportunity to try an fix the issue.

Joey Causey
Parts & Service Director
843-667-3317
JOEY M C. from Lee Hyundai Of Florence responded on 10/24/2019

I haven't heard back after we spoke or the voicemails I left, I would still like the oppurtunity to listen to the noise you hear ,even as in our conversation you mentioned the noise was probably their the whole time. Please give me a call at your earliest.

Joey Causey

Tina L.
Seabrook, SC
10/10/2019
Sonata from Gwen
Gwen was great. She helped me get the car that I wanted and color. She texted me a picture and held it for me. I would say if you are looking for a Hyundai make sure you stop by and see Gwen. Thank you for all your help.

James T.

Lumberton, NC
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/06/2019 Category: Service
Well pleased
I was greeted promptly, and my vehicle was serviced promptly!