Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

YV
Yvonne V.
06/15/2019 Category: Service
Ok
It was not as good as previous
JOEY M C. from Lee Hyundai Of Florence responded on 06/17/2019

Thank you for your good response on our service team. My hope is for a 5 star each time, if that’s not a possibility I would like for you as my customer to help with some great feed back to help us get to that 5 stars. Customer service is a priority for myself and the Lee Automotive family, please always feel free to contact me with any concerns or ideas to help us help you, and our future customers. Again, thank you for your response.

Hartsville, SC

Brooklyn, NY
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
06/10/2019 Category: Service
Love the service
Love the service. The guys up front make it personal. They walk you through what is recommended. As a female, I find this very reassuring that I am being heard and that I am not being taken advantage.

WR

James D.
2013 Hyundai Equus
06/04/2019 Category: Service
Service makes the difference
Patrick, TJ and Joey all make me feel welcome. Big smiles and helpful to a tee. I am very happy I found Lee Hyundai of Florence to service my cars and truck.

WB
William B.
Sarasota, FL
06/04/2019 Category: Service
Was there when we needed them
Very great full for your help being a out of towner you helped us and was pleased with your staff and fixed the problem in a reasonable amount of time. Again thank you so much MaryAnne & Ed Bracken

Joshua M.
2019 Hyundai Kona
06/02/2019 Category: Service
N.

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/28/2019 Category: Service
Outstanding Customer Service
Everyone in the service department is so friendly and helpful. They are respectful of your time and keep you informed.

KG
Kazimierz G.
Mayesville, SC
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/28/2019 Category: Service
Good oil change
Don’t need to recommend unnecessary services.
JOEY M C. from Lee Hyundai Of Florence responded on 05/28/2019

JOEY M C. from Lee Hyundai Of Florence responded on 05/28/2019

Darlington, SC
05/27/2019 Category: Service
빠른 서비스
나는 내가 돌아올 때마다 같은 기술자를 얻는 것을 좋아한다. 그는 나의 차를 알고있다, 서비스는 빠르다. 그리고 나는 오래 기다릴 필요가 없다.

Denise S.
05/24/2019 Category: Service
Courteous Staff
Friendly staff, explained what was being done and in a timely manner

Marty L.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/22/2019 Category: Service
They did what was promised early
Thanks

Summerville, SC
Wonderful personal.
Love my Tucson

Jackie W.
Manning, SC
Exellent Service
customer service was excellent. the representative was able to explain what was going on with my vehicle. I was informed there was a new campaign to replace the engine due to the car not being able to accelerate. I left the car on the same day I brought it there and was provided a car rental while my car was being fixed. all expenses were covered.

Lydia S.
2008 Hyundai Veracruz
Friendly staff
Patric and TJ were both very helpful and kind. I didn’t catch the service managers name but he was also.

WK
Wanda K.
Timmonsville, SC
2017 Hyundai Veloster
05/18/2019 Category: Service
Have had great experience starting with sales, customer service and servicing vehicle.

WP
Whitney P.
05/17/2019 Category: Service
Friendly staff but poor communication
Every time I schedule a service at this location, I make my appointment online indicating specifically what I want done, but every time I show up, they don't know what I'm there for. I came this time for an oil change, tire rotation, and an engine software update I had gotten a letter about. I got a call about 1.5 hrs after dropping off my vehicle that it was ready to be picked up. I had no issues when I picked it up, but when I got home I noticed that the tires had not been rotated based on the fact that a paint mark on one of the rims was still on the same rim/tire. I called back to inquire about it and was told that the tires did not get rotated. They said there was some sort of miscommunication and that the man in the service department didn't realize I wanted that done. They said they would "take care of me the next time." I told them I'd bring the car in the following week to get it done since I had already paid for it. I called the day before I came back in just to ask how long it would take. Then when I showed up the following day, they acted confused that I was there and said I wasn't even due for a tire rotation in the first place, yet they never mentioned that during the day of my initial visit or on either of my subsequent phone calls. I told them to do it anyway, since I knew I was actually overdue, as I got new tires in December 2017 and have never gotten them rotated. Everyone I've interacted with there has been kind, but there are persistent issues with miscommunication and/or complete lack of communication. I'll take my car back for necessary recalls but would not choose to go there in the future for routine maintenance/service requests. It's not worth the hassle and frustration.
JOEY M C. from Lee Hyundai Of Florence responded on 05/18/2019

I want to personally apologize for your unsatisfactory visit. As Parts & Service Director, I would like every visit to be a good experience for our customers. Customer service is a priority for myself and the Lee Automotive Group, so please feel free to give us feedback to insure we can improve on each and every visit for yourself and future customers.

Darnell B.
Lamar, SC
05/16/2019 Category: Service
Great service! Friendly team members! They demonstrate great customer service.
Welcoming environment! Purchased tires! Thanks for the popcorn machine! Clean restrooms. And, they treated me like family.
JOEY M C. from Lee Hyundai Of Florence responded on 05/18/2019

Thank you for the great response, we hope all your visits will be as great as this one. My goal as Director of Parts & Service is to give the best customer experience that we can offer each and every time, also I would like to have feedback so we can improve as our dealership grows to keep our customer service consistent at every visit, customer service is #1 in the Lee Automotive Group

Jessica M.