Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

Victoria H.
Bishopville, SC
04/16/2019 Category: Service
Satisfied customer
This was my first time here @ Lee Hyundai and they made you feel you so welcoming. Then, I saw this technician name "Coe" who reminded us how blessed we are. Then while my Goddaughter and I waited he (Coe) above and beyond his job washed and cleaned up my car because he felt sorry for me. May God continue to bless him and your company!!

GP
Gary P.
2012 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
04/14/2019 Category: Service
Latest Service Experience
Everything was done as expected.

04/11/2019 Category: Service

04/05/2019 Category: Service
Not The Typical Service I Usually Receive
See my detailed review.
JOEY M C. from Lee Hyundai Of Florence responded on 04/05/2019

Thank you for your good response on our service team. My hope is for a 5 star each time, if that’s not a possibility I would like for you as my customer to help with some great feed back to help us get to that 5 stars. Customer service is a priority for myself and the Lee Automotive family, please always feel free to contact me with any concerns or ideas to help us help you, and our future customers. Again, thank you for your response.

JN
Jeffery N.
2013 Hyundai Elantra Co
04/02/2019 Category: Service
An Honest Service Department.
I went to Lee Hyundai of Florence Service Department for a Recall Notice and for the MPG Rebate Program. They informed me in just a couple minutes that another Service Department had already corrected the Recall last year, and then recorded my current mileage for the Rebate Program. Quick and Easy!

James R.
Lake City, SC
04/02/2019 Category: Service
Super Service
Great facility, pretty quick in and out.

Mullins, SC
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/30/2019 Category: Service
AC was blowing cool.
Very professional/knowledgeable service staff. What was so great is that the service department was able to take me in the same day that I called. The waiting area was very comfortable.

Bruce S.
03/29/2019 Category: Service
Excellent customer service
I brought my vehicle to Lee Hyundai to undo a break snafu that another repair had caused. They fixed the problem and I am very satisfied with their work.

Marion, SC
03/29/2019 Category: Service
Great customer service and Time management
Outstanding customer service, fast, & very clean!

JN
Great Customer Service
Awesome Staff

Darlington, SC
TurboGuy1
The service technician and service rep were very knowledgeable and courteous. When the service rep explained to me what was recommended for my next car service based on the milage, he did not try to force any recommended service upon me. He made me feel comfortable in explaining the recommended service and and gave me the total price with tax so that I would know what to expect with out being surprised with taxes or miscellaneous fees. The facility is clean and has great seating in the wait area. Definitely would recommend and come back.

03/26/2019 Category: Service
Great Service! Great Car!
Had an appointment. Car was immediately taken in for service. Waiting area was pleasant and clean. Coffee and water and snacks were appreciated! Full service was accomplished in short period of time. Car was returned having been cleaned/washed inside and out. Service Manager was professional, kind, and knowledgeable. He explained all the inspection points and service required.
Thank you, Lee Hyundai of Florence! Your new facility is very nice!
March 22, 2019

Gwynette C.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/21/2019 Category: Service
WONDERFUL HYUNDAI SERVICE FROM LEE HYUNDAI
The service department was very efficient and tended to my business right away.
And after finishing their work, a car wash--inside and out!!!! What a surprise!!

LR
Lonza R.
Society Hill, SC
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/20/2019 Category: Service
the people and the place was very nice
the repair people was very friendly and nice .

Diane D.
Phoenix, AZ
03/19/2019 Category: Service
Service Excellence
Excellent, fast professional service. I had my Sonata serviced there while traveling across country. I felt comfortable with their assessment and services .
JOEY M C. from Lee Hyundai Of Florence responded on 03/20/2019

Thank you for the great response, we hope all your visits will be as great as this one. My goal as Director of Parts & Service is to give the best customer experience that we can offer each and every time, also I would like to have feedback so we can improve as our dealership grows to keep our customer service consistent at every visit, customer service is #1 in the Lee Automotive Group.

WR
William R.
03/18/2019 Category: Service
Ease of doing business
Easy to work with

Linda M.
03/16/2019 Category: Service
Customer Care
Friendly and knowledgeable associates with comfortable lounge area with snacks for customers. Upfront cost of service shared with explanations. LM