Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

Chantal J.
Douglas, GA
10/18/2018 Category: Service
Service from lee Hyundai amazing. Hyundai customer service horrible
Lee Hyundai was great.. my problem is with Hyundai it’s self. The way business is handled is horrible. My car has been gone for over 2 months. I was told a lot of things that was not true. No part of Lee Hyundai. They can only tell me how Hyundai handles things. Lee hyundai staff member Patrick was amazing and if I need service while in South Carolina I will go see him. I was told my rental would be fully paid for and 2 months later be told that I had a price difference to pay also I had to turn the rental in before my car is shipped to me.

Lumberton, NC
10/12/2018 Category: Service
Efficient
Service write-up listened to my concerns and got me in and out quickly!
JOEY C. from Lee Hyundai Of Florence responded on 10/12/2018

Thank you for the great response, we hope all your visits will be as great as this one. My goal as Director of Parts & Service is to give the best customer experience that we can offer each and every time, also I would like to have feedback so we can improve as our dealership grows to keep our customer service consistent at every visit, customer service is #1 in the Lee Automotive Group.

Denise S.
10/11/2018 Category: Service
Friendly staff
Only Hyundai dealership in the area, great staff.
JOEY C. from Lee Hyundai Of Florence responded on 10/12/2018

Thank you for your good response on our service team. My hope is for a 5 star each time, if that’s not a possibility I would like for you as my customer to help with some great feed back to help us get to that 5 stars. Customer service is a priority for myself and the Lee Automotive family, please always feel free to contact me with any concerns or ideas to help us help you, and our future customers. Again, thank you for your response.

BR
Barbara R.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/07/2018 Category: Service
Great friendly service and staff
I never had a problem with dealership.

SP

Charles P.
Darlington, SC
10/03/2018 Category: Service
Great Car Brand
Good service. Am very pleased.

Deloris G.
10/03/2018 Category: Service
The courteous way we're treated by entire Staff Member's
great place to have your vehicles service!!

WR
William R.
The staff they have
Everybody at Lee was very friendly and professional

GF
Gail F.
Sumter, SC
Ease of service
Very happy with Lee Hyundai with everything associated with my oil change service. They didn’t pressure me into any service I really didn’t need. Nice to find a business that is honest.

Margaret C.
2017 Hyundai Veloster
Service Department
Overall the service was nice . The gentleman that greeted me was very nice and helpful . Had a smile .
He had a wonderful personality ! Cannot say enough about him . He was most helpful , made sure I was comfortable , answered my questions , took pride in his work .

09/29/2018 Category: Service
Murphy
Friendly and convenient

Johnsonville, SC
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/28/2018 Category: Service
Tired of survey's
Do we really need to do a survey after every visit . Its the same Everytime ,if I have a problem I will let you know .
JOEY C. from Lee Hyundai Of Florence responded on 09/28/2018

GM
Gregory M.
2017 Hyundai Accent
09/27/2018 Category: Service
Extremely clean place
The place looks great, and it's very clean. The service staff is a pleasant bunch of folks. I will be going back for as long as own my Accent!
JOEY C. from Lee Hyundai Of Florence responded on 09/28/2018

YS
Yolanda S.
Darlington, SC
Customer Service
I really enjoyed my experience with the service department. TJ and Patrick were very helpful and pleasant. I would definitely go back.

RP
Robert P.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
THE PEOPLE AT LEE HYUNDAI MAKE IT GREAT
THE KINDNESS,THOUGHTFULNESS,ATTITUDE,AND FRIENDLYNESS OF THE SERVICE DEPARTMENT MADE ME FEEL IMPORTANT, AND WERE PLEASED I BROUGHT MY VEHICLE TO LEE HYUNDAI. EVEYTHING WAS EXPLAINED TO ME CLEARLY, NO SURPRISES WHEN PAING MY BILL. I APPRECIATED THE COURTEOUS SHUTTLE; MR BOBBY POSTON WAS A FRIENDLY MAN WHOM I FELT VERY SAFE DRIVING WITH, HEGOT ME TO MY DESTINATION AND PICKED ME UP WHEN MY VEHICLE WAS READY. THANK YOU MR POSTON. THANKS TO ALL OF YOU AT LEE HYUNDAI FOR YOUR SERVICE. WELL DONE !!!!

WA
Wanda A.
09/25/2018 Category: Service
Nice employees.
They did a great job servicing my Tucson.

WB
Wendy B.
Effingham, SC
2017 Hyundai Accent
09/24/2018 Category: Service
Love my car, service was great everybody was so nice🤗
1st time ever buying a car that I was very happy with no problem with anything an the best people ever 2 deal with,, God bless see u soon😊🤗

WR
William R.
09/22/2018 Category: Service
The way they respond to comments
I like the way the people at the company clear up matter.

09/22/2018 Category: Service
The way I was treated in the service department
The sales department is great but the service department need to take a lesson from the sales department.
JOEY C. from Lee Hyundai Of Florence responded on 09/24/2018

JOEY C. from Lee Hyundai Of Florence responded on 09/24/2018

I want to personally apologize for your unsatisfactory visit. As Parts & Service Director, I would like every visit to be a good experience for our customers. Customer service is a priority for myself and the Lee Automotive Group, so please feel free to give us feedback to insure we can improve on each and every visit for yourself and future customers.

EM
Ernest M.
Effingham, SC
09/20/2018
Ask for Brian Conner
Very easy and transparent process. Great dea! Easy to work with in sales! Brandon Bird was also very helpful.