Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

Ronald S.
Kingstree, SC
12/14/2018 Category: Service
Great Service!
Had a little work to do on my Sonata. Made an appointment and the trip was effortless. Thanks for the great customer service!

PG
Patricia G.
Loris, SC
12/08/2018 Category: Service
Service manager
Awaiting approval on replacing seat belts, was supposed to have been called this week, still waiting 😉

ST
Susan T.
Johnsonville, SC

Curt W.
Manning, SC
Great dealership
Once again I am compelled to say nice things about Lee Hyundai. My appt was for 1pm and as I was close to the dealer around 10am I decided to stop. My car was serviced and WASHED and I was on the road at noon.

GP
Gary P.
2012 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
12/07/2018 Category: Service
Determine why Maintenance and Service Engine Lights came on.
This service is the 3rd attempt to fix the hesitation issue after the installation of the short block which was done in July 2018. The car is still under the 10, 000 mile warranty however we have had issues ever since. Gates Hyundai in Ky did the short block installation as the engine ceased up on the way home from a vacation. Since we live over 600 miles away we took the car to Lee Hyundai to correct the hesitation which started after repair. They suggested new spark plugs. We paid over $300 for the visit, but this did not correct the issue. On 11/21/18 I took it back in. There were several updates that were needed and I had to pay a portion of the labor to install them which came to $108. On 12/3/18 I took it back in because the maintenance and service engine light came on. Again another update was needed and I had to pay $61 for the labor to install. So far, the car is running good. What I do not understand is why I even had to pay for these repair and updates as the car never had these issues prior to the short block being installed? These I feel should be covered under the power train warranty and I should be reimbursed. Lee Hyundai has been very helpful and patient with us but I feel I should not had to pay anything.

Best Regards,
Garry
JOEY C. from Lee Hyundai Of Florence responded on 12/07/2018

Thank you for your good response on our service team. My hope is for a 5 star each time, if that’s not a possibility I would like for you as my customer to help with some great feed back to help us get to that 5 stars. Customer service is a priority for myself and the Lee Automotive family, please always feel free to contact me with any concerns or ideas to help us help you, and our future customers. Again, thank you for your response.

WH
Willie H.
12/06/2018 Category: Service
Appointment
Had a appointment got there [1] hour early service writer C J meet me at the door with a smile
and got me right on in and out by the time of my appointment was to be .The service area has
a big window to watch your car be work on i like that and the wash they do on your car is great.
Thank ,s for the good service see you next time i need service. Willie Herbert
JOEY C. from Lee Hyundai Of Florence responded on 12/06/2018

Thank you for the great response, we hope all your visits will be as great as this one. My goal as Director of Parts & Service is to give the best customer experience that we can offer each and every time, also I would like to have feedback so we can improve as our dealership grows to keep our customer service consistent at every visit, customer service is #1 in the Lee Automotive Group.

Joyce W.
Marion, SC
12/04/2018 Category: Service
I get a car wash every time after they service my car and I like that Also, the staff is very friendly.

EP
Evelyn P.
Bennettsville, SC
12/04/2018 Category: Service
The people
Very nice people and quick sevice

TH
Teseana H.
12/03/2018 Category: Service
Employees explained everything thoroughly
Fast and reliable service.

TG

Karen S.
Marion, SC
11/30/2018 Category: Service
New place for service
Lee Hyundai of Florence is the second dealership I have used to service my 2014 Hyundai Sonata and found them to be very pleasant and looking out for the best in care of my car.

GP
Gary P.
2012 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
11/28/2018 Category: Service
Repair of Hesitation when cold
This was the 2nd visit for the hesitation. It was first recommended that the spark plugs get replaced. We did go ahead with this and paid in full, but this did NOT correct the hesitation issues as expected. For this 2nd attempt I dropped off the car the day before so the hesitation could be first thing in the morning. For this repair it was recommended that several electronic updates needed uploaded. I was only charged for a portion of the labor because the spark plugs did not resolve the issue, but still ended up paying $123.00 for the labor to install the updates that are typically free? Again, this issue did not start until a new short block was installed in July 2018. So, I am still unclear why I still had to pay anything.
The good news is that the updates seemed to have fixed the hesitation issue.
JOEY C. from Lee Hyundai Of Florence responded on 11/29/2018

BG
Brittany G.
Pamplico, SC
11/22/2018 Category: Service
I always enjoy my visits to the service department! Everyone is extremely accommodating and works hard to make sure I get what I need.

AH
Amalia H.
11/21/2018 Category: Service
Awesome, timely service!
Service was timely, friendly and professional.

Stella M.
Pamplico, SC
11/19/2018
Brand New Hyundai Owner
Absolutely awesome purchase experience. Salesman Brian Conner deserves an extra week of vacation, a pay raise and two bonuses just for his patience, knowledge and enthusiasm for a job well done. Everything from financing to service was presented flawlessly and made buying a new car a positive and exciting experience instead of a chore. Kudos, y'all, and keep bringing it on.

Donna B.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
11/13/2018 Category: Service
Left off car in am, finished by end of day
Thanks for quick service!
JOEY C. from Lee Hyundai Of Florence responded on 11/15/2018

Shannon M.
11/05/2018
Great visit
After dealing with another dealer since buying this car, the service department was a breath of fresh air. Facilities were nice, Staff was extremely polite, and the work was completed quickly. Will definitely be back.
JOEY C. from Lee Hyundai Of Florence responded on 11/07/2018

NB
Napoleon B.
Sumter, SC
2014 Hyundai Veloster
11/02/2018 Category: Service
Napoleon
Efficient!!! Neat!! Clean!! Nice!! Knowledgeable!! Friendly!!!
JOEY C. from Lee Hyundai Of Florence responded on 11/07/2018