Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

Philadelphia, PA
02/15/2019 Category: Service
Customer Service is impeccable!

Cheraw, SC
Still no resolve
I took my car here a fee months back because of s grinding sound I heard when I pressed on my brakes. I was told that I needed new tires and an alignment. I got both plus new brakes and pads. The grinding sound didn't go away. I brought it back and was told that the noise is coming from my brake pads and should resolve on its own in about 1000 more miles. I do not believe that anyone truly knows or cares what's going on with my car. I drive with my 3 children and expect safety and resolve when I desperately ask for it and have not received it from Lee Hyundai.
JOEY M C. from Lee Hyundai Of Florence responded on 02/14/2019

I was wanting to ask you since you didn't do brakes and rotors here but my tech and advisor try to tell you you needed rotors to start.You obviously had someone do your brakes the other thing was you didn't buy tires from us either.You asked for a alighnment after you had bought tires an brakes from another place.You declined our services to buy new rotors so I think its unfair to say we don't care for your safety or your families.I do apologize if you feel you were not treated fairly.

BJ
Beverley J.
Timmonsville, SC
2017 Hyundai Veloster
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Had excellent service while having my oil an filter changed

SR
Sharon R.
Very accommodating!
Service guys are knowledgeable and kept me updated on time frame and prices!

YV
Yvonne V.
Nice people
JOEY M C. from Lee Hyundai Of Florence responded on 02/12/2019

Thank you for your good response on our service team. My hope is for a 5 star each time, if that’s not a possibility I would like for you as my customer to help with some great feed back to help us get to that 5 stars. Customer service is a priority for myself and the Lee Automotive family, please always feel free to contact me with any concerns or ideas to help us help you, and our future customers. Again, thank you for your response.

AF
Allizada F.
02/06/2019 Category: Service
I dropped my car off on Friday night on January 25th and Hyundai had my car ready before 10am the next morning. You do not have to wait long for your vehicle to be repaired and that is a plus.
JOEY M C. from Lee Hyundai Of Florence responded on 02/11/2019

Thank you for the great response, we hope all your visits will be as great as this one. My goal as Director of Parts & Service is to give the best customer experience that we can offer each and every time, also I would like to have feedback so we can improve as our dealership grows to keep our customer service consistent at every visit, customer service is #1 in the Lee Automotive Group.

Catheri M.
Chesapeake, VA
2014 Hyundai Elantra Gt
02/06/2019 Category: Service
They won't return my phone calls!
They were great when I was stranded after my car blew its engine, and were advocates for me in getting the engine replaced under the warranty. But the work took longer then estimated and they never called to update me, nor returned my calls. The work was incomplete, or poorly done as only a few days later my car leaked out most of its differential fluid, from the right front axle seal, which should have been caught and fixed with the initial work. For days on end I tried to contact the service department, without getting through. Three times they answered and immediately put me on hold, never to return (I'd wait at least 20 minutes before hanging up. One time I waited 45 minutes, but they never came back). All told I was without my car for 4 weeks, and out of pocket for the second repairs.
JOEY M C. from Lee Hyundai Of Florence responded on 02/07/2019

JJ
John J.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
02/05/2019 Category: Service
Close to where I live. Once they did the work they were very apologetic and thorough.
They have a very nice and clean operation . It was not cluttered and hard to enter or leave like Efird was.

Sumter, SC
2011 Hyundai Genesis
02/02/2019 Category: Service
Thanks for keeping me up to date on issues and repairs.

01/30/2019 Category: Service
Great job!
Clean and the employees are friendly and very knowledgeable.

Darlington, SC
01/29/2019 Category: Service
Good but slow
Great facility with personable employees, but need to work on their service times.

KR
Kenneth R.
Manning, SC
2009 Hyundai Genesis
01/25/2019 Category: Service
Customer service and good workers
Do good work and fast. maybe keep coming back all the time!!

AD
Angel D.
Lake City, SC
01/23/2019 Category: Service
Best Service Center
The Service Center is the best in town! The staff are VERY friendly an knowledgeable with the Service that is offered.

WR
William R.
01/17/2019 Category: Service
The employees
Every one was very helpful.
JOEY M C. from Lee Hyundai Of Florence responded on 01/18/2019

Joyce W.
Marion, SC
01/17/2019 Category: Service
Limited TV Channels
I would have love to watch my game show while waiting but was told that the tv didn't have the wbtw station. Me and another customer couldn't believe it!!
JOEY M C. from Lee Hyundai Of Florence responded on 01/18/2019

GF
Gail F.
Sumter, SC
01/01/2019 Category: Service
Bad experience with oil change.
JOEY M C. from Lee Hyundai Of Florence responded on 01/02/2019

I want to personally apologize for your unsatisfactory visit. As Parts & Service Director, I would like every visit to be a good experience for our customers. Customer service is a priority for myself and the Lee Automotive Group, so please feel free to give us feedback to insure we can improve on each and every visit for yourself and future customers.

WM
Wanda M.
Hartsville, SC
12/30/2018 Category: Service
Service Visit
Went in for a recall repair. I had some other issues that were quickly resolved. I was very impressed with everyone I encountered at the service department.