Marty L.
service
awesome service

2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
02/12/2020 Category: Service
sevice was great and timely.
will come back.

Toni W.
Darlington, SC
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/31/2020 Category: Service
Relaxing waiting room, serviceman keeps you updated on progress
It took a couple of hours for service rendered, but I’m retired so I had time to kill. The service department went over required service and kept me updated on progress. Love leaving in a freshly washed and vacuumed vehicle!!!

01/31/2020 Category: Service
Greatest place to go!
Took my 2013 Hyundai Sonata that I didn’t even buy there, for a recall on a steering column. Had the best experience called me a few times to update me on when it would be ready and even stayed a few minutes after to make sure I got my car back! Picked it up it had been washed and vacuumed out! Best car dealer around in my opinion! Very nice people and awesome service! 10/10 recommend!

HK
Hollie K.
Joanna, SC
01/24/2020
Best Car buying experience
This is the best car buying experience I've had. Salesperson, Hope Stives, was very helpful, knowledgeable, friendly, and accommodating. I inquired one minute and the next i was approved! Thanks so much for making this is easy for me! I even got the car i wanted! Thanks Hope!

HK

Lumberton, NC
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/17/2020 Category: Service
Well pleased!
In and out in a very reasonable amount of time

BP
Betsy P.
Hartsville, SC
01/02/2020
Great Staff
My husband and I came in to look at a new Palisade and was greeted by Hope! She was so knowledgeable about each vehicle and very professional. Hope is a great addition to your staff.

Brianna H.
Timmonsville, SC
01/02/2020
Definitely tries there best to get you in a vehicle that you will love .
I definitely recommend Hope strives at Lee Hyundai in Florence . She was beyond amazing and got me in my dream car !!!! She will do the same for you . Go see her ❣️

Sandra H.
01/02/2020 Category: Service
Friendly staff
Love this dealership. Always informative and professional.

GB
Gerald B.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
12/31/2019 Category: Service
GOOD SERVICE, BAD RIDE.
I NEED TO LET YOU KNOW ABOUT A VERY DISAPOINTING SITUATION AT LEE HUNDAI.
I HAD A PICK UP SCHEDULED FOR 10:00am AT THE HOUSE. THIS WAS IMPORTANT TO ME AS I HAD PLANS TO MEET MY GRANDDAUGHTER FOR CHRISTMAS SHOPPING AT 11:00am. BECAUSE NO RIDE APPEARED BY 10:30am I CALLED THE SHOP. I CALLED THE SHOP AGAIN AT 11:00am RE. A "NO SHOW" .
THEN I CALLED MY GRANDDAUGHTER TO RESCHEDULE OUR APPOINTMENT. THE RIDE FINALLY CAME SOMETIME AFTER 11:00am. I HAVE BEEN PLEASED WITH LEE HYUNDAI IN THE PAST. THIS EVENT HAS MADE AN IMPACT!

VC
Virginia C.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/19/2019 Category: Service
Great Experience
I took my car in for the first time to Lee Hyundai. My appointment was at nine. My car was taken right on time. Approximately an hour later I wax on my way which was exactly the amount of time I had been told to expect when I made the appointment. The waiting room is clean and comfortable with coffee and water available. Another nice feature is leaving with a newly washed and vacuumed car. Yes, I was very pleased with my first visit to Hyundai’s service department.

David S.
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
12/19/2019 Category: Service
2018 Ioniq
Friendly of the Company.comforable waiting area.

Robby S.
2012 Hyundai Tucson
12/11/2019 Category: Service
Great Job - Service Dept
Really appreciate Patric / TJ / Joey; they welcome you professionally, assess the issue, explain the service and estimated cost, and deliver on time!