Overall Rating 3.7096768/5Overall Rating 3.7096768/5Overall Rating 3.7096768/5rating 3.7096768rating 3.7096768
Overall Rating 2.3871/5Overall Rating 2.3871/5rating 2.3871rating 2.3871rating 2.3871

Raeford, NC
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
09/25/2018 Category: Service
Yep
The phone system was down, not a problem, took my car in for service without a hitch, oh, the reason for problem with the phones, just say Florence, clears that up.
JAMES S W., Service Manager from Lee Hyundai responded on 09/25/2018

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/24/2018 Category: Service
Great service with competitive prices.
JAMES S W., Service Manager from Lee Hyundai responded on 09/24/2018

09/21/2018 Category: Service
Untimely Service
Self explanatory
JAMES S W., Service Manager from Lee Hyundai responded on 09/21/2018

THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME AND SERVICE. PLEASE CONTACT ME ON YOUR CONVIENCE.

Hope Mills, NC
09/20/2018 Category: Service
Five Stars to My Service Advisor Tilita Tate!
My service advisor has always been great in providing customer service. The score of a one from my previous score is from the actual service and the resolution that I received from the service manager. The only reason I would ever recommend anyone to that service is because her concern for her customers. Thanks Tilita and I hate that this experience was bad for me.

09/20/2018 Category: Service
Never Again!!!
On September 7, 2018 I took my Hyundai sonata 2015 into Lee Hyundai Service Center for a rountine oil change. The Service Advisor Tilita called and said that I needed a new Cabin Filter and Windshield Wipers. I requested to only change the Cabin Filter along with the rountine oil change. Upon picking my car up from the service center later that day, I was informed that they also serviced the recalls on my car. as a typical consumer, I thought great. Only to drive out of the parking lot attempting to make a call and listen to the radio, was when I realized that my radio/ navigation screen was not working. I immediately called back and spoke with my service advisor and told her what was going on. She asked that I bring the car back, however I had to pick up my child and was on a time restraint. So then she asked if I can bring it back first thing the next morning, which I did. They said oh this is weird and interesting. My husband and I were happy once they came and said the car was ready and it was just a fuse. We got in checked it out and drove out of the parking lot once again. We made a stop at the Toyota dealership across the street only to get back in the car to the stereo and navigation screen to be out again. So we took it right back to Lee Hyundai Service Center. They told me it was a bad fuse so they replaced it again. We left and got breakfast only to get back in the car to this recurring issue. Again, we took it back to Lee Hyundai Service Center. This time my service advisor said they would need to keep it for their certified mechanic to check it out. My service advisor was able to put me in a loaner. Wednesday, September 12, 2018, my service advisor called to inform me that according to their certified mechanic, they didn’t do anything wrong and their service manager Scott said I would have to pay the repair cost. I requested to speak to him and received his voicemail. Called him again on September 13,2018. He informed me that he would submit it to Hyundai to see what could be done. I expressed my concerns and how my 2015 had no issues prior to being serviced. He said he would contact me once he heard from Hyundai. On September 18,2018 my service advisor called to inform me that Scott the service manager asked her to call to let me know Hyundai denied the first submission, but he resubmitted it and they have agreed to pay half of the repair costs which is $450 according to them. So I would have to pay 225. I expressed that I was very upset and was very concerned because I did not have any issues with my car prior to them servicing it or fixing any recalls on my car. She then informed me that Scott told her that he could show me how to reset it but there was no guarantee of how long it will stay on and I would have to keep resetting it. Needless to say I feel that Lee Hyundai Service Center should be responsible for replacing my screen that was perfectly fine prior to them servicing my car.
JAMES S W., Service Manager from Lee Hyundai responded on 09/21/2018

THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME AND SERVICE. I HOPE WE CAN RESOLVE THIS ISSUE AND MAKE YOU FEEL THAT YOUR LEE HYUNDAI SERVICE TEAM CARES ABOUT YOU AS A CUSTOMER.

2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
09/13/2018 Category: Service
Amazing customer service
The staff and the quality of products that you are dealing with are amazing!
JAMES S W., Service Manager from Lee Hyundai responded on 09/17/2018

Jimmy M.
Parkton, NC
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Amazing service
Great group of people. Very fast and friendly

AG
Arlene G.

Jennie A.
2017 Hyundai Accent
09/12/2018 Category: Service
I told her to go to y’all and she did and sh e got 2018 sonata off the showroom floor and the day she got it was my birthday, so I thank you for helping her out.
You are good people and you will stop at nothing to help your customers out because you helped me and my daughter and now my sister out with getting a car in the next few months I am looking to upgrade my car so hopefully you will help me out again so thank you for your service and will continue to tell people about you
JAMES S W., Service Manager from Lee Hyundai responded on 09/12/2018

THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME AND SERVICE FROM YOUR LEE HYUNDAI SERVICE TEAM.

Mikael P.
Fort Bragg, NC
2012 Hyundai Veloster
09/11/2018 Category: Service
Love it!
Really quick , friendly and provides great service
JAMES S W., Service Manager from Lee Hyundai responded on 09/11/2018

Two Hour Oil Change
Two Hours for an Oil Change ???
JAMES S W., Service Manager from Lee Hyundai responded on 09/11/2018

THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME AND SERVICE.  PLEASE CONTACT ME ON YOUR CONVIENCE.

Shakeena B.
Customer service
Been a loyal customer for 7 years and 2 purchases. They've always taken care of me! I will only buy Hyundai.

Christine C.
09/10/2018 Category: Service
Technician took their time to make sure all question I had was taken into consideration and to really checked everything out to alleviate all my worries.

MF
Michael F.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
09/09/2018 Category: Service
Great customer services.
This dealership did everything within your power to correct the original issue. I was satisfied with the solution they came up with.
JAMES S W., Service Manager from Lee Hyundai responded on 09/10/2018

WE WANT TO THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME AND SERVICE AND ALLOWING US TO FIX OUR MISTAKE.

JAMES S W., Service Manager from Lee Hyundai responded on 09/19/2018

THANK YOU AGAIN FOR ANOTHER CHANCE.

Sherry B.
Broadway, NC
09/08/2018 Category: Service
Service...
Be prepared to wait even if you have an appointment.
JAMES S W., Service Manager from Lee Hyundai responded on 09/10/2018

THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME AND SERVICE.  PLEASE CONTACT ME ON YOUR CONVIENCE.

CD
Cedric D.
Cameron, NC
09/07/2018 Category: Service
It’s great because they all make you feel like family and you’re at home with their excellent customer service, politeness and fast service.
JAMES S W., Service Manager from Lee Hyundai responded on 09/10/2018

THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME AND SERVICE FROM YOUR LEE HYUNDAI SERVICE TEAM.

Janet H.
New Castle, DE
09/07/2018 Category: Service
J Harper
This location was very accommodating we were traveling on our way to Myrtle Beach SC

Krystal S.
Raeford, NC
09/06/2018 Category: Service
Service was great!
Allen helped me with my 7500 mile service. He not only answered my questions and completed my service but he made sure I was on track with future services by supplying a schedule book for them. The only thing I would say wasn't helpful was that I had a question about my Eco Drive not working. It never lights up its just blank or in sport mode. He said they are all like that, but this is my second Hyundai and it always came on before. There is a light for it on my dash and the manual says it should come on. He said they can look at it next time. He did however point out that there was recall on a part and fixed it that day as part of my service so I was very grateful for that.
JAMES S W., Service Manager from Lee Hyundai responded on 09/06/2018

2017 Hyundai Accent
09/06/2018 Category: Service
Pretty good
Just went in to get an inspection for my warranty. Didn't have any problems with the staff such as rudeness. Service took maybe 2 hours.
JAMES S W., Service Manager from Lee Hyundai responded on 09/06/2018

Wagram, NC
09/05/2018 Category: Service
They almost always do a good job
They did the work in afair amount of time.
JAMES S W., Service Manager from Lee Hyundai responded on 09/05/2018