Overall Rating 3.9499978/5Overall Rating 3.9499978/5Overall Rating 3.9499978/5rating 3.9499978rating 3.9499978
Overall Rating 2.425/5Overall Rating 2.425/5rating 2.425rating 2.425rating 2.425

WB
Wanda B.
06/24/2019 Category: Service
Sevice
The associates are knowledgeable and friendly. They are quick to get the problems solve.

Saint Pauls, NC
2017 Hyundai Veloster
06/24/2019 Category: Service
Awesome job
I got in and out in a timely manner. They did the service I asked them to do plus a complimentary car wash. Thank you for an awesome job.

SK
Susan K.
Hope Mills, NC
06/22/2019 Category: Service
Love love love
JAMES S W., Service Manager from Lee Hyundai responded on 06/24/2019

Juan F.
Service Call
Peace of mind knowing I can reach out to the Lee Hyundai Service Department when I need them, thanks for taking care of us on after a short notice. Excellent service, keep it up.
JAMES S W., Service Manager from Lee Hyundai responded on 06/21/2019

DF
Diego F.
Clinton, NC
2019 Hyundai Veloster
Well Spoken
Scott called me and was intent on ensuring I was given a proper treatment with my next visit and wanted me to have a 5 star experience as apposed to anything else. Greatly appreciated the help after a few mistakes. Overall good experience with the fix!

06/21/2019 Category: Service
Stayed for ages waiting for an update
I went to get an oil change and get some parts ordered for a recall on a door latch for my car. That should have taken 20 minutes max. I was there for an hour and a half waiting for an update and was not told anything until i took initiative to go ask myself and it turned out my vehicle had been done but I was not notified. Disappointed in the communication from the staff. Not sure if it had to do with my young age but I was not given respect that a costumer deserves.
JAMES S W., Service Manager from Lee Hyundai responded on 06/21/2019

THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME AND SERVICE. THANK YOU FOR TALKING WITH ME AND GIVING ME THE OPPORTUNITY TO MAKE THIS NEXT SERVICE VISIT A BETTER CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE.

MF
Maria F.
Tyrone, GA
06/20/2019 Category: Service
We received excellent service for the 3 recalls our Hyundai had and they were very thorough in checking our vehicle. They also fixed something else we didn't even realize was faulty.

2019 Hyundai Veloster
Recommended

FH
Felicia H.
Excellent Service Dept.
I definitely recommend Lee Hyundai to all. Best customer service department. Five stars !! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

RA
Richard A.
Service manger
Don't settle talking to service techs
JAMES S W., Service Manager from Lee Hyundai responded on 06/20/2019

THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME AND SERVICE.  I HOPE WE CAN MAKE YOUR NEXT VISIT BETTER THAN THE LAST.

Service Experience
The customer services and attention to detail yo my vehicle is always amazing and spot. Thanks for all you all do.

JO
Jason O.
Sanford, NC
06/19/2019 Category: Service
The customer Service.
Always excellent Service and they are helpful with anything that goes on in my car.
JAMES S W., Service Manager from Lee Hyundai responded on 06/19/2019

Michael C.
Ames, IA
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/18/2019 Category: Service
Would get service at Lee Hyundai When in Fayettevilke
I indicated a low likelihood of getting next service at Lee Hyundai. This is not an indication of dissatisfaction. We have had our 2015 Santa Fe Sport serviced at Lee Hyundai three times and have been very satisfied each time. However, we live in Ames, Iowa, so take our vehicle to Lee when it needs service while we are visiting relatives in Fayetteville.
JAMES S W., Service Manager from Lee Hyundai responded on 06/19/2019

THANK YOU ONCE MORE FOR YOUR TIME AND SERVICE. HAVE A SAFE TRIP BACK HOME.

BG
Barbara G.
My self
Wait time was short. In and out in a timely manner.

2016 Hyundai Elantra
06/17/2019 Category: Service
THEY GENUINELY CARE ABOUT THEIR CUSTOMERS.
There was some confusion earlier with package pricing online and in person for maintenance, however, Hyundai contacted to resolve this issue. This I can appreciate as a customer because not a lot of car dealerships look to resolve customer issues, let alone reach out to the customer. As a customer I value this and the help that Hyundai has offered. The representative was also very understanding to my confusion in which took place and did a great job of breaking things down for me so that I could understand. With that being said I do recommend Hyundai not just for their excellent cars but great service and the genuine care that they have for their customers, which leaves a lasting impression.

Higher Chargers than advertised
The overall environment and atmosphere was friendly. However, I had an issue with the pricing of packages when signing up online for a standard maintenance. I chose the 1st Maintenance Appointment under the Factory Required settings. The charge came up as 39.95. When I went to the dealership, I was told that everything covered under that specific maintenance would come to a cost of $250.00. This is completely different from what the website advertises. Of course I had to go with the standard maintenance, but never again will I take my car to a dealership for a basic oil change.
JAMES S W., Service Manager from Lee Hyundai responded on 06/17/2019

THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME AND SERVICE.  ALSO THANK YOU FOR LETTING US CORRECT THE LAST VISIT FOR THE ONLINE APPOINTMENT WE APOLOGIZE ONCE MORE FOR THE CONFUSION.

CG
Cheryl G.
Spring Lake, NC
06/16/2019 Category: Service
Awesome staff!!!!
I had a problem with my tire and I also needed service, they took me and got me right up to date. Checked me out ! They are one of s kind.

Spring Lake, NC
06/15/2019 Category: Service
Great Experience
I’ve bought many cars from them. It’s always a quick process.

06/15/2019 Category: Service
Great place for car buying
Always provides great customer service.

CP
Charles P.
Wade, NC
Service, Oilchange
Fast friendly service, my service advisor Joel is always on point and super friendly, couldn’t ask for better service...

Brenda B.
Parkton, NC
Customer Service
Every thing completed quickly

Darren H.
Raeford, NC
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
Santa Fe service
Quick, friendly, and competent staff. Great work and they take good care of my vehicle.