Overall Rating 3.25/5Overall Rating 3.25/5Overall Rating 3.25/5rating 3.25rating 3.25
Overall Rating 2.25/5Overall Rating 2.25/5rating 2.25rating 2.25rating 2.25

Continue reading recommended reviews

VM
Vernon M.
Lagrange, GA
Chevrolet El Camino
This review is currently pending verification from the business.
10/01/2018 Category: Service
Vernon said he likes the business and they did a good job, but he feels that they took too long on the job. He stated he feels it was a 30 minute job, and it took 2 hours.

Brandon B.
Valley, AL
07/21/2018
Crooked owner
Even though Lee's Crossing Tire and Service blocked me from their page and most likely deleted my review, i took screen shots of it, along with the few comments, most of by me, which stated how Terry Baker Sr, the owner, shorted my check and refused to pay me for the hours I turned bc i quit his shop. If it was company policy or a documented agreement, i wouldnt be so furious about it, but you LITERALLY cant short somebodys check for hours they turned due to personal feelings ESPECIALLY as a business OWNER. Thankfully i learned from a previous experience and either have hard copies of all my R.O.s or photodocumentation,

C G.
07/20/2018
Very rude
They gave the wrong address & color/make & model to the tow truck driver. When I called to give the right information I was hung up by the receptionist. I called back & spoke to the owner & he was very upset with me & told me they would not be coming to tow my vehicle & hung up on me as well. They all need to take some customer service classes. I would not recommend this place to anyone.

C G.
07/20/2018

Chris G.
07/11/2018
Very rude
Very rude to me, they had no tolerance or patience for someone that is in an area with horrible cell service. I was hung up on & told me they would not be coming to tow my vehicle. I would not recommend this place to anyone.
Terry B. from Lee's Crossing Tires and Service responded on 07/11/2018

This Customer is upset not due to poor phone service. They are upset because they were trying to have insurance tow a vehicle not covered under their policy. We were contracted by the insurance to tow a vehicle according to vehicle VIN that was not there. I am sorry you feel this way but cursing my employee's is not the type of customer we want! We do not treat people the way you treated us...