Overall Rating 3.25/5Overall Rating 3.25/5Overall Rating 3.25/5rating 3.25rating 3.25
Overall Rating 2.25/5Overall Rating 2.25/5rating 2.25rating 2.25rating 2.25

MF
MARY JOYCE F.
Ford Explorer Sport Trac
10/19/2017
Hometown Wing Men
Fast service and very commentating. And my guy seem happy with his job.

Chuck C.
Toyota Tundra
10/18/2017
Tire Mounting
Honest. Went the extra mile. Very customer oriented. Even offered a ride back home, if I didn't want to wait!

Jasmine B.
10/09/2017
Customer service
They guys here are very nice and polite and they keep me informed. And they always take care of my cars.

Corderick W.
Greenville, GA
Chevrolet Caprice
10/09/2017 Category: Service
Corderick said the staff did a pretty good job and he was pleased.

Charlotte B.
10/07/2017
Friendly
Lee!s Crossing Tire is always friendly & helpful when I take my car in.

Cabias S.
10/06/2017 Category: Service
Spoke with Laquoneta. She said this business was very courteous. They gave her a ride home. She would use them again and she will recommend them for service.

Steve S.
Oldsmobile Aurora
10/03/2017
Honesty,customer service,and quality of work
My car had problems recently when it was out of town. It had to be taken to a local shop to be checked.
After several days and numerous calls about several expensive problems, I decided it was time to have the folks at
Lee's Crossing go get my car and bring it back to their shop.
They got it the very same day. They quickly diagnosed the problem and had it repaired and ready to go the next day.
That is why i have and will always have them take care of my vehicles. Good honest people that you can depend on.

NB
Nita B.
GMC Pickup
09/29/2017
Timely, efficient service
This company provides excellent service in a timely manner.

LG
Lavelle G.
Five Points, AL
Buick LaCrosse
09/28/2017
Nitro Fill for tires
This was a very good visit. The only problem was the length of time to get the job done. I think they are trying to hire more workers, but they can be hard to find.

Randall S.
Five Points, AL
Ram 1500
09/26/2017
Treated me like I was friend
To any one with a vehicle

BE
Billy E.
09/26/2017
Outstanding work-and customer friendly
Awsome service and quality work-best anywhere

KG
Kelly G.
09/25/2017
Very Professional and Respectful.
EVERYTIME I have been there the staff has always been very professional and willing to help, answer questions.

LK
Leslie K.
Saturn Sky
09/23/2017
A lost art - respectful and honest service???
As much as I repsect the owner of Lee's Crossing Tires, recent experiences have changed my opinion about the integrity of the business and some of it's employees. Long story short: I smelled gas in my car. Four visits consisting of the replacement of fuel injector seals and a high pressure fuel pump, and a cost of $1400.00, I still smell gas and now have an oil leak! The worst part of this costly drama, is that one of the customer service employees actually told my husband that we needed to take my car to another car repair shop on our last visit!!! We were ideal customers - Dutifully trusting them each time a bill was presented and trusting that they fixed the problem, when they had not on numerous occassions. I guess they just got tired of ripping us off. As a customer with no mechanical background, it's now very difficult for me to consider taking my car to a repair shop. I HAVE to TRUST that the customer service representative, the mechanic(s), and the owners all have my best interest in mind when I bring my car in. Right now, I simply do not. I hope to find a local shop that is not in the business of ripping people off and that can provide me with respectful and honest service I seek.

AC
Ann C.
Toyota Avalon
09/19/2017 Category: Service
Ann said the staff was courteous and respectful. They explained to her what's wrong with her vehicle and they offered to print her a copy before she left.

NB
Nita B.
HUMMER H3
09/13/2017
Quality service and products
Lee's Crossing Tire Service has awesome customer service! They give prompt and accurate care to each car they service

GO
Greg O.
09/13/2017
Prompt service and friendly people.
Great service and fantastic product.

Bennie H.
Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme
09/11/2017 Category: Service
Bennie said this business fixed his vehicle.

RL
Richard L.
Mitsubishi Outlander Sport
09/11/2017 Category: Service
Richard said he was told his vehicle would be ready the next day. They found out that there was additional work. They had to reorder a part that came in wrong. He had to rent a vehicle and he missed some doctors appointments. He had a confrontation with a gentlemen because his vehicle was not ready. The first young man that helped him was very nice.

Darren S.
Franklin, GA
Dodge Journey
09/11/2017 Category: Service
Darren said the business did a great job and the staff has excellent customer service.

David S.
Franklin, GA
09/11/2017 Category: Service
David said the business did a good job.