GB
Gene B.
Dodge Dart
03/22/2021
Local business and no BS
Work is always done right the first time in my experience. Communication bout repair and parts and price if anything changes. And no BS and good work

03/19/2021
Great service.
Legacy has been servicing my entire family’s Honda/Toyota vehicles for several years now and they truly give you the most honest opinion about what needs to be completed and always get the job done. Very reliable and I would trust them over any dealership or independent shop hands down. You trust them with your car repairs - plain and simple.

MK
Mike K.
03/19/2021
Professional and affordable
The owner goes into great detail on what is wrong with your vehicle and what they have done to repair it, the pricing is extremely fair, and the mechanics treat your vehicles like they are their own.

RD
Ronald D.
Hyundai Accent
03/13/2021
Top notch, professional, friendly with competitive pricing
You can be confident your car is getting the best service in all of ocean county... I highly recommend LAGACY!!!!

RD

Rose A.
Jeep Liberty
03/01/2021
Pleasant and Quick Service
Been bringing my vehicles to Legacy for a few years as they were referred to me.

Jeanne B.
02/27/2021
Great place
Always nice work and pleasant people

MV
Michael V.
02/27/2021
Flat tire
Very helpful
Took care of me right away

AO
Amy O.
Beachwood, NJ
Honda Civic Si
02/24/2021
Always Awesome!
I have been going here for years and I have always had a great experience. Excellent service every time! I recently moved over an hour away, but I still make the drive anytime I need work done on my vehicle because I won't go anywhere else. Definitely worth the drive. I highly recommend them.

Robert C.
02/21/2021
My car didn’t start and I called Triple Way, they were here within 15 minutes. It was not the battery and the car had to be towed. They called Legacy and they arrived within 10 minutes. They took the car to the shop and put in a new alternator and found another problem and called to ask permission to fix. I was very pleased with the service and especially their honesty. I will definitely go back.

AL
Anthony L.
02/15/2021
fair prices and reliable work
They have always nailed the problem on the first visit. Courteous and flexible

SZ
Scott Z.
New York, NY
02/13/2021
They are just always on the money painless
They are always there for you. Quick easy and the pricing is always correct. I fully trust them. They have proven it to me more then once.

Christine B.
02/11/2021
Efficient
Mike was professional & knowledgeable & kept in touch with me over a series of days while my car was being repaired

Donna S.
Point Pleasant Beach, NJ
02/10/2021
Courteous and efficient
When I was there, you explained everything clearly and I was pleased with the work, and the cost to get it done

LW
Leo W.
02/09/2021
Greatest service, prices and overall excellent
Gil has been taking care of all of my mechanical issues for just about 9 years now. They're the most honest, professional and respectful repair shop in the entire northern ocean county area. They never try to rip you off or try to sell you something you don't need. They listen to what you're telling them as far as what you have noticed going on with your vehicle and once they figure out what is wrong they'll once again call you up, explain what is wrong, how they'll repair it and present you with a wriiten estimate if you so request. They'll never go above that estimate with out contacting the customer first to explain why the price has changed. Just a great honest repair shop run by great people!