GS
Gerri S.
07/20/2019
Work on my jeep
Only place to take your car!! Honest and excellent work.

GM

Theresa G.
Jeep Liberty
07/17/2019
Great
Legacy is the best. I recently relocated to the area and was referred to them. It’s difficult to find trustworthy mechanics when you move to a new place. They are just that, and professional, and a pleasure to work with. I needed an oil change and a brake check up and they got me in and taken care of the next day. They are lovely to work with.

RD
Robert D.
Kia Rio
07/17/2019
Great,fast ,pleasant service you leave feeling you didn't get ripped off

GS
Geraldine S.
Jeep Cherokee
07/15/2019
Honest owners fair pricing
Honesty fair pricing and great work!!

AG
Alfredo G.
07/09/2019
They broke a transmission line now have leak
Hello I’m very upset with the shop. I had the car towed for the car not starting fine they found out it was the A/C compressor they called and told me that need to be replaced. Then when they were done with that work or finishing they tell me I have a sever transmission leak which did not have before the took it. Now there telling me they have no idea how it happened and now they want to charge me another 400$ on top of what I spent for the original problem. I spoke to different people in this field and tell me that it’s wrong of them to try say it happens but it was fine before I took to them now I can’t even drive my truck without the fear of messing my transmission up. I don’t think it’s right how there trying to blame me instead of the person that was actually working on my vehicle.. like I said there was no leak before I took it there now the truck is smoking from the leak and now I have to figure out how to correct this issue. Please help 8485254051

GM
Grace M.
Chrysler Sebring
07/08/2019
Quick and honest
Needed a tow and Legacy came quickly. The vehicle was fixed in a day and everyone was so friendly. They were very honest and reasonably priced. No hidden fees. Great place.

Jeff H.
Point Pleasant Beach, NJ
Nissan Pathfinder
07/08/2019
Reliable, consistent, great service.
Gill and his crew are always prompt, thorough, and friendly. Would highly recommend their services.

PM
Peggy M.
New York, NY
07/06/2019
Mcgrath
Legacy came to jump my car only to find that it had to be towed. They called me the next morning early and said it would be ready by end of day. They were amazingly kind and extremely responsive. After I picked it up the car that drove me stalled and they came within 15 min, jumped that car and wasn’t even going to charge us. It was the best service I ever had at a service station!!!

Karen B.
07/03/2019
Honest
Love these guys! They don't try and rip you off or sell you services that you don't need.

DA
Dave A.
07/02/2019
Quick service
I've been going here for 5 years, only place I'll take my car. No one is more dependable

Michelle C.
Kia Soul
07/01/2019
Honesty
Good service and best part price

Jimmy D.
Chevrolet Suburban
06/30/2019
Quick response and good work.
Quick on fixing not making you wait to long

GA
Graham A.
06/25/2019
Excellent customer service
Quality work, knowledgeable, reliable repairs, always made to feel welcome.

TW
Tom W.
06/24/2019
Gill and his staff do a great job. They are honest, explain everything to you and are reasonably priced.

John R.

Fast reasonable thanks

John W.
Toms River, NJ
06/21/2019 Category: Service
John said they did a good job. They were very helpful and really nice.

John R.
Bay Head, NJ
Mercedes-Benz C-Class
06/18/2019
John R., Bay Head, N J.
I have returned to Legacy after a two and a half year absence. Reason is i was ill that long and never thought id drive again. My doctor long ago cleared me to drive, but i was hesitant. Got going when i realized many places i really enjoy would never be in my life again if i didnt drive, so i went out, found the perfect car for me and immediately headed to Legacy for confirmation the car is in great shape and a minor repair that was needed. Gil Sr and Gil Jr are two of the most knowledgeable guys in the business. Ive mostly dealt with them, but Gil Jr's brother, i think his name is Mike assisted me last time and he too has the family knowledge on car maintenance/repair.
There is ABSOLUTELY NO OTHER CAR SHOP i would take my vehicle to so obviously i recommend this anytime im with someone who's looking for the best car repair in all of Ocean county !!!!

VM
Veena M.
Lakewood, NJ
06/17/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Veena's husband, Jagdis. He said they fixed everything but the charge was a little bit high.