FP
Frank P.
07/19/2018
Can not say enough good things!!!
Legacy is my go to for all of the work I need for all of our cars. Quality is their motto. I took my CRV to them due to an odd noise I heard. They troubleshot it, found it was not a major issue and presented me with a few options. Honest and dependable. Take all of your cars to Legacy, you will not be disappointed.

Manchester Township, NJ
07/19/2018
Personal Attention/Honesty
Gil makes you feel like you are part if hus own family. Really care about you and the safety of your car.
Sent my daughter and best friend there because I trust his judgement and honestly about what your car needs without it being a "sales only" experience .

TC
Tony C.
Howell, NJ
Nissan Sentra
07/18/2018 Category: Service
Tony said the staff at the business were courteous, efficient, and had everything done in a timely manner.

RP
Rha P.
Lakewood, NJ
Toyota Avalon
07/17/2018
Did not fix the problem
We are satisfied with the customer service provided at this location, however we brought in the car to get the front brakes fixed and though it was in the shop for half a day, the brakes are still not fixed so we have to bring it back. Not sure if they did anything at all really. Not happy with the work.

Linwood S.
New Jersey
07/16/2018 Category: Service
Linwood said the staff was honest, and provided good work.

Beachwood, NJ
GMC Sonoma
07/13/2018
Great Service, Always
I have been going here for years. They are excellent!

MF
Michael F.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
07/12/2018
Excellent service....
They do their work and check other things and they explain it very well...….They really understand about the whole situation......I will always use them for my Cars....

Drew D.
07/11/2018
Fast and excellent service
Best mechanics I know and the only ones I trust

Bill M.
07/11/2018 Category: Service
Bill said the kind and courteous staff provided prompt service. The vehicle was out before the promised time. The vehicle was towed for a fair price. They did an excellent job.

FP
Frank P.
Hyundai Santa Fe
07/07/2018
Quality is the name!!!
Quality work is always the main concern at Legacy Automotive services. They stand behind their work and never try to upsell you on things you do not need.

Sara M.
Toms River, NJ
Mercury Mountaineer
07/07/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Rudy. He said his mother's vehicle was towed to this business. The vehicle was fixed in one day.

Judy M.
Lincoln Navigator
07/03/2018
Serice on our suv
Always a great experience. The truck was finished earlier than expected.

RD
Robert D.
Kia Sportage
06/28/2018
Best and fairest in the area
Best service and fairest prices in the shore area.Been using Legacy for years and highly recommend to all.

ST
Sam T.
06/26/2018
Thank you!
My car broke down, and they got to me quick, and brought me to the mechanic. The driver was very helpful, and explained to me what was wrong with the car. I didnt have money to tip, but he deserved one.

James D.
Brielle, NJ
Ford Transit Connect
06/26/2018 Category: Service
James said the business provided good service and the staff were nice as well.