FP
Frank P.
Hyundai Santa Fe
04/12/2019
The best!!!
I can not convey just how great Legacy Automotive is. They do the very best work. Honest and quickly. At an affordable rate. Thanks as always

Maria S.
Howell, NJ
04/12/2019
Service is excellent
Service is excellent , great mechanics

Curtis S.
04/10/2019
Honest and reliable service and repairs
My car was towed by and to Legacy at my request since I have always been extremely satisfied with their service. The problem was diagnosed and repaired to my complete satisfaction. The staff are always very professional and friendly. I highly recommend Legacy Towing and Auto Repairs to everyone without any hesitation.

Jackson, NJ
Hyundai Veloster
04/08/2019
ALWAYS a stress-free experience here!
I’ve taken a few different cars here for various reasons and the staff is always friendly and honest. Will fix what’s needed and maybe mention what might need to be addressed next but NEVER hard-sell you anything you didn’t bring your car in for. Always relieved to hear the estimate too! Love this place. I never bring my car anywhere else.

MF
Michael F.
Jeep Liberty
03/26/2019
Fixed radiator
Always in my opinion do great work at a fair price.

SZ
Scott Z.
New York, NY
03/25/2019
suto repair
Always Professional great service and pricing they take the pain out of going to the auto repair shop you can trust them

HH
Heather H.
03/21/2019
Everything!
I am always happy with the service, pricing and advice Legacy provides me. I wouldn’t take my car anywhere else. Thank you, as always!

Dodge Durango
03/20/2019
My Experience
Communication was stellar, timely repair, and reasonably priced.

VI
Vincent I.
Toyota Avalon
03/14/2019
The best
The people and pricing. They will let you know what the cost is before going a head with the job.

Donna M.
03/13/2019
Emergency Service
I recently had emergency service that needed to be done on my car and Legacy Automotive came to be help. My starter, which was in stock, was replaced within a few hours at a reasonable cost. I also asked if my brakes could be checked and that was done as a courtesy and no charge. The staff was professional and helpful throughout. I will use them again when my car needs servicing.

AO
Amy O.
Beachwood, NJ
GMC Sonoma
03/13/2019
Awesome!
I have been going here for four years and I will never go anywhere else. Always excellent service.

AG
Anna G.
Howell, NJ
Nissan Xterra
03/12/2019
Excellent customer service.
Gil, very pleasant along with the staff, keeps you updated on the work progress, only let's you know if anything else is need of repair. I have recommended 2 other people to go to his shop.

LG
Leslie G.
03/12/2019
Tire Repair
I received a very friendly greeting and was assisted immediately. My tire was repaired and I was on my way within 15 minutes. Very happy with the service.

Karen B.
03/09/2019
Tailight
I always trust these guys to do a good job.

Theresa M.
Jackson, NJ
03/08/2019
Towed my car in, fixed the problems at reasonable rates, and was courteous and helpful!

Donald M.
03/06/2019
Gil is the greatest!
The car was diagnosed and I was given a very fair price, they did the work, car is fixed with out any add ons or changes to the quote. Legacy is the best!
Most fair, most honest, and most capable!
Don J McKeon Jr Veltri & Associates top company producer 2016, 2015 & 2014 dmckeon@veltrirealtors.com

John F.
03/05/2019
Taurus
Thanks great job

Julia C.
Princeton, NJ
03/04/2019
Honest auto repair
Gil and his establishment were wonderful. I needed an entirely new engine on my Honda Pilot and he found a great used engine and stayed in constant communication while he did the repair work. I just got the car back— so I will be sure so post an updated review— but I am not worried about his integrity. There was a small unrelated glitch with my windshield wipers/mechanism as soon as we left the shop— and upon calling him— he said to bring it back anytime without an appointment and he would work on it while we wait. He had been paid in full and could have said he had no idea what I was talking about and let deal with it— but clearly, he is honest and wants to provide quality customer care. He was highly recommended and I am very grateful we found him. It’s enough to pay for major auto repair— but it makes it much better to know you are getting quality honest work.

Donna G.

SD
Sherri D.
02/28/2019
Legacy is the best!
Gil and his crew at legacy will go out of their way to take care of you.we have 3 vehicles and all work is done by them.never had a bad experience...great work and fair prices.can't ask for anything else.thanks again guys!