NS
Nancy S.
Lakehurst, NJ
Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
02/27/2019
I'm always satisfied with the service.
They take me at my appointed time and finish in the time I'm told. I'm always satisfied with their service when I leave. It's nice to have a good mechanic in the area I live.

RL
Richard L.
Kia Optima
02/23/2019
Auto service
Work done professionally and always kept me in loop on when it would be completed.

VW

Tracy D.
Howell, NJ
02/19/2019
Feb Repair
Legacy was very good. Took the time to tell me exactly what was wrong and what wasnt. Came in at exactly the estimate and was done when they said they would be. Extremely friendly and easy to deal with.

MF
Michael F.
Jeep Liberty
02/18/2019
Fixed jeep
Love this place. Trust them to do it right for a fair price.

Richard M.
02/18/2019
Review
I have a 2008 Dodge Ram that I bring to these guys for general maintenance or a repair. They are always timely, courteous, fair, and I don't get the sense they are ever trying to sell me something I may not need. I really trust these guys. There work is excellent, price is fair, they're always available, I trust their judgment, and they're nice guys.

GS
Geraldine S.
Jeep Cherokee
02/17/2019
Great staff
Work done on time and fair prices. Clean waiting area too

CA
Cynthia A.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
02/16/2019
Legacy is my new automotive shop
I tried LEGACY after my AAA tow driver Justin, who happens to work for LEGACY, recommended them. Family business for 40 years. Fair. Honest. Smart. Justin uses LEGACY for his auto needs. So I tried them. LEGACY was all the things Justin promised. They did a wonderful job on my car. Found what the problem was. Fixed it. The price for the job was extremely fair. My car is running great. And the owner (young Mike-one of the two sons of the father and two sons business) was patient and really listened to the details of my mysterious car problem. I will bring my car to LEGACY for ALL of my car needs. They are a great local business and provide a wonderful service. Can't thank them enough. Bye bye Dealership.

AD
Anthony D.
Cadillac CTS Sedan
02/14/2019
Great service at a fair price
Excellent professional staff. Work is always done when promised. Definitely recommend this repair shop.

GR
Gladys R.
Point Pleasant Beach, NJ
MINI Cooper Hardtop
02/13/2019
Found a great shop!
The staff at Legacy Automotive were amazing. They took the time to answer all my questions, had my car fixed within two days, and were affordable. Definitely going to them again!

RD
Robert D.
Kia Rio
02/09/2019
Always great reliable service at fair prices.You never have to worry about the work.It's always done right the first time.

FP
Frank P.
02/08/2019
Awesome! !!
Hands down the best automotive garage in the state of New Jersey. Brought my daughters car in for a check engine light and a few hours later, car repaired at a very fair rate. No price gouging or trying to up sell. Just good old fashioned quality work at a great price. Remember to use your AAA card for a discount too. Thanks guys!!!

RD
Robert D.
Kia Sportage
02/08/2019
SUPER SERVICE
Always best service, prices,and reliability.

Michelle C.
Kia Soul
02/07/2019
Honesty
Over all good service and honest about repairs. Tries to find good deals on expensive parts.

John W.
Toms River, NJ
02/01/2019 Category: Service
John said the business was quick, they did a nice job and looked over everything.

EC
Elizabeth C.
Lakehurst, NJ
01/31/2019
Called today to have oil changed and fluids checked on my lunch break
I was in and out and totally satisfied with service first time using and will definitely be back

EM
Enoch M.
01/30/2019
Good customer relations
Good experiences which is the reason for the continued visits for many years with multiple vehicles. As one who thinks maintenance goes a long way Legacy helps do such in a professional & relatable way.

SF
Scott F.
Jackson, NJ
Lincoln Aviator
01/29/2019
My new mechanic
This is my new go to mechanic

GM
George M.
Toms River, NJ
01/28/2019
Finally an honest mechanic shop!!!
Got what i was told. No BS. And more importantly was complete when promised!!! Would highly recommend! Thanks Gil and Legacy!

FP
Frank P.
Hyundai Santa Fe
01/25/2019
The Greatest!!!
I had some lights pop on the dash. The guys at Legacy troubleshot the issue, found the problem and repaired. Along with an oil change and tire rotation. I have said it once and I will always say it, for all of your automotive needs from a simple oil change to bigger jobs, there is no shop better than Legacy. Thanks guys for all the great work.