RK
Rob K.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
04/28/2020
always good service
always good and honest work !

Scott B.
04/24/2020
F 150 repair
This is the second vehicle I’ve had serviced here and repairs were done quickly affordable and most importantly I was kept in the loop the whole time by the technician .. I have become a satisfied repeat customer .. highly recommend

TD
Theresa D.
Jeep Compass
04/14/2020
Very Knowledgable!
Chris was very knowledgeable and gave me several options when deciding what work to do on my SUV. Will definitely return there for future service needs.

Mary C.
04/13/2020
Fabulous service
my check engine light came on and I needed it checked. Gill was incredibly helpful. He not only fixed my car, he picked it up and dropped it off to keep us all safe. Service above and beyond!

John F.
04/07/2020
In these difficult times fast great service
Called in the morning done the same day great work guys thanks

Jerry C.
Brick Township, NJ
04/03/2020
Excellent customer service were able to fix the problem
Excellent customer service

FP
Frank P.
Hyundai TUCSON
04/03/2020
Awesome!!!
I just had three of my cars serviced and repaired at Legacy. As always an awesome experience. Honest, reliable, and fair. No up charges. I have been a customer for a long time. Thank you Legacy!!!

FP
Frank P.
04/02/2020
Super duper
Legacy is heads and shoulders above everyone else. I just had three of my cars serviced and repaired. Honest and reliable are the two words that describe this shop. For all of your automotive requirements.

Jane B.
03/30/2020
An honest automotive business
First time for extensive service and more than satisfied. Very honest doing only what was necessary. No upsell and my vehicle was clean and cost was very reasonable.

KC
Kenneth C.
03/18/2020
Great Service and price
Legacy is awesome. They are great at getting you in for service and provide great work.

CZ
Christian Z.
Volkswagen Eos
03/18/2020
Turbo
Legacy always does a great job on my cars. They beat the price at the dealer and sometimes say a job isn't as big as the dealer.

Dennis M.
03/14/2020
As usual, service, price and quality were excellent.

Judi F.
Jeep Liberty
03/11/2020
Always there
I've been using for years. Love that they are affiliated with AAA, and never have to wait long for a tow truck . Staff is awesome. They explain everything, and prices are good. Highly recommend.

AL
Anthony L.
03/07/2020
Good mechanics, fair price, quick turn around.
Good mechanics, fair prices, quick turn around. Can you ask for anything more.

RA
Rose A.
Jeep Liberty
03/06/2020
The Best Local Garage
I like that I could call with a car issue and they always make time to get my car in and taken care of quickly and right the first time. Also when I walk in the door they greet me by name.