GS
Geraldine S.
01/06/2021
Timely service and fair pricing!!

SG
Sal G.
01/04/2021
Legacy Review
First time going here and they got back to me very quickly. I thought the prices were very fair and the issues got fixed really quickly. I highly recommend using this service

Curtis S.
01/02/2021
Always Great Srrvice
Legacy always provides reliable service to my car. Dropped my car off in the morning for a transmission tune up and had it back mid afternoon the same day.

CG
Charles G.
Toms River, NJ
Honda Civic Cpe
12/23/2020
Legacy auto
My car started running terrible every sensor went off from power steering to check engine. Gil and the great tech’s at legacy figured out the problem and had it running perfect in no time. Legacy auto is the only place I will use.

EC
Eileen C.
12/15/2020
Had car serviced
I know when I leave my old Honda with Legacy they will check everything out before I get to drive it again. Also, they will call to give you a breakdown of what they feel needs to be done to ensure that you are on the same page and I know they will back their work.
Joe the manager is very courteous and professional and it is very much appreciated. I feel very safe driving my car after they have had it. Thank you Legacy

BA
Barry A.
Jackson, NJ
12/15/2020
Honest and affordable
These guys are the best. Truly honest and affordable I have been going to them for years and even though I live a half hour away I still bring my cars to them. I own older vehicles so they have more upkeep than the newer cars but that’s what I can afford

Hyundai TUCSON
12/10/2020
Always super!!!
This was just your average oil change and safety check up. Done quickly and as always with professional standards. Thanks Legacy!!!

DO

BA
Barry A.
Jackson, NJ
11/24/2020
Best, most honest shop I've come across.
I used other shops, But this is the most honest, reasonable, friendly shop I've come across in my lifetime of driving. They don't do unnecessary work, They will explain in detail what is wrong and why it would be necessary to repair. But still leave it up to you. I trust they Gentlemen with my 4 Vehicles I drive older cars and I'm not mechanically inclined. Never been to a more trustworthy shop ever. Love this shop and the Gentlemen that operate it. You can't go wrong give them a shot like I did and you too will see just how good they are.

TW
Thomas W.
11/16/2020
Quick, knowledgeable, trustworthy, reasonable
Knowledgeable guys. Quick, same-day, service. Reasonably priced, aaa discount.

Hyundai Santa Fe
11/06/2020
Reliable
Legacy is my trusted shop to bring all my cars to for servicing or repairs. Aces as always

RA
Rose A.
Jeep Liberty
11/06/2020
Great Emergency Service
I have been going here for almost 2 years. The other day my breaks gave out. They took my car right away and serviced it. As always the are polite and courteous.

Armando S.
11/02/2020
Dependable.
They make it right. they guarantee their work and honor it.

10/21/2020
Superb job once again from legacy.

RO
Richard O.
10/21/2020 Category: Service
Richard said he would recommend this business for service.