Richard M.
01/22/2019
Legacy Automotive
Knowledgeable, friendly staff. Reasonable prices. Service what you need without trying to add additional work.

Ruth G.
Howell, NJ
Mercury Mariner
01/19/2019
The fast and excellent work on my vehicle.
Once again Legacy did an excellent job on my front brakes. I asked Gill for his professional advise on the condition of my car since I plan to trade it in soon. As always he gave me professional advise on my vehicle’s condition and shared his knowledge on maintenance to several brand of vehicle’s I’m considering for my next purchase. Thank you and I will continue to bring my car to Legacy.

Joell G.
Dodge Durango
01/19/2019
Fast, Reliable, Trustworthy Service
I was referred to Legacy by my father and have been going there ever since. The turnaround is so quick, the prices are unbeatable and the service is great. As much as I hate car problems, I find comfort knowing that I can go to Legacy when any issue comes up with my vehicle.

PS
PJ S.
Dodge Journey
01/18/2019
Awesome Customer Service
I've had the pleasure of using Legacy 3 times. It is definitely reassuring to know that when you are in a time of need that you can come on their team. Alan is phenomenal and caring and Mike is just as wonderful. AAA certainly had chosen well by contracting with this company.

LD
Lena D.
Lakewood, NJ
Buick LaCrosse
01/16/2019
Wrong garage
Little disappointed. Supposed to pick me up 2 times had to take taxi which is more money car fixed right away.

Toms River, NJ
01/13/2019
Great service. So happy to find an efficient and honest agency!

RO
Richard O.
01/12/2019 Category: Service
Richard said he has used the business for a long time. He would recommend the business to others.

EB
Eugene B.
Point Pleasant Beach, NJ
Ford Explorer Sport Trac
01/04/2019
A Happy Motorist
If your car is running crappy, bring it to Legacy they'll make you Happy !

Thanks Legacy.

BL
Brian L.
Mercedes-Benz C-Class
01/02/2019
Quality work / Fair and honest pricing
Been coming to Legacy for about 6 years. They do quality work, have very fair pricing and never push you to do work that is not necessary. Give them a try and you won't be disappointed.

RD
Robert D.
Kia Rio
12/31/2018
Super Service
Always a worry free experience. Great service at fair price

NM
Nicholas M.
Wilmington, NC
12/26/2018
Good customer service, fair pricing, & good reputation.
They repaired a noisy front strut by replacing one screw and did not attempt to recommend replacing the strut itself. The bill was very reasonable.

Jule S.
Ford Econoline Wagon
12/20/2018
Best customer service you will find !
My son's van needed an oil change badly and is having an oil pressure issue. Although they were very busy, Gil took the time to do the oil change for me seeing how concerned and afraid I was to drive it at that point. We've been having our vehicles serviced there for about 7 years now. Legacy is completely reliable and trustworthy, we will never go anywhere else !

Carmen M.
New Jersey
Honda Civic Si
12/20/2018 Category: Service
Carmen said he arrived there for his scheduled appointment and he was told that the guy wasn't there so he didn't get his appointment and had to reschedule for another.

FP
Frank P.
12/15/2018
The best garage ever!!!
You have to love a garage that you can bring your car or truck to and have an honest job done right. That is Legacy. If your car needs something, they will tell you. No up sale like the dealers or the chain places. That is a refreshing thing in this day and age. For all of your mechanical issues, Legacy is the place to go.

HH
Heather H.
12/13/2018
Oil Change
Great place and great prices!

Leslie M.
Saturn L300
12/13/2018
Very good service
Legacy is always very thorough, courteous, and honest.

GS
Geraldine S.
12/10/2018
Third times a charm
We thought my car was fixed after two different Check engine lights but on my way Home Saturday it came on again not only did they drive me to work today they delivered my car to my job when it was finished. WHO DOES THAT NOW ADAYS??? No one but Legacy!!

12/08/2018
Pleased...
As a car ages, things are bound to start failing. Since finding legacy auto, my car runs smoothly. You wont find better customer service, mechanics and honesty!

AC
Amber C.
Honda Civic Si
12/07/2018
Great neighborhood shop
The guys at Legacy are great and it is good to know you can call them when you’re broken down and need a tow.

Luanne B.