Curtis S.
10/08/2019
good place for auto repairs
I like taking my car to Legacy because i know that i will not be taken for unnecessary repairs. they are honest and competent.

LC
Laurie C.
Toms River, NJ
10/03/2019
Highly Recommend Legacy Automotivr
On the way to work my alternator went. I made it to our parking lot. Called AAA AND they contacted lLegacy. They came and towed my car. Quoted me the price which was very reasonable and called me when done. They delivered the car back to my place of employment. Everything went well and organized. Car ride great whole way home.

Jamie G.
10/01/2019
Honest and quick
I can call and drop my car off and have done asap. They also are honest and true to price.no over charging. And very pleasant staff.

John L.
Ford Edge
10/01/2019
Honest guys
Honest guys. Had our car back to us quickly.

Jeanne R.
Toms River, NJ
Chevrolet Cruze Limited
09/30/2019
The people and the service are great!!
Legacy has been my go to place for all my automotive repairs and towing needs for many years. Great people, great service and fair prices. I highly recommend them to anyone in need of repairs or just maintenance.

John F.
09/24/2019
Great fix
Great fix thanks guys

Rose M.
Geo Prizm
09/21/2019
Wondeful place.
Very personable and extremely accommodating.

EC
Eugene C.
Hyundai Tucson
09/20/2019
They always hook me up.
.guys are good treat you fair

Kia Sorento
09/20/2019
First time
They were professional, answered my questions, and my wait was minimal

HK
Holly K.
Manasquan, NJ
Toyota Venza
09/18/2019
Great service, nice and I would go back if I have a problem
They were very nice, efficient, quick and care about their service. Excellent!!

DA
Dave A.
09/17/2019
service
Everything needed for your car is explained to you, no hidden surprises

FD
Fred D.
09/12/2019
Work completed on 2 of our cars.
We have been very satisfied with the work that has been done on our vehicles.

SO
Stacy O.
09/09/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Stacy's sister. She said the staff are wonderful and fabulous.

Donald M.
09/07/2019
Always reliable and ready to attend to my cars
I brought my son’s Jeep in for an oil change, my appointment was for 11 am but the forecast was rain. He had just the soft top on with no windows and doors, so not wanting to get wet I arrived at 930. Just as it started to rain. Gil switched around some jobs and had Connor bring in the Jeep. Connor dried the drivers seat which had just gotten wet and did the oil change, there was a break in the rain as he finished which allowed me to drive home and put it in the garage. Very accommodating at Legacy!

Curtis S.
09/05/2019
Always great, honest service
I always feel confident about the service i get at Legacy. They never try to oversell you. Had service today and they pointed out two additional services I shall need. Car has over 187000 miles so it was no surprise. Rather than hard sell me Gil told me that it should’ve done within the next few months, maybe my next oil change. I am opting to do it sooner, and definitely at Legacy. Very pleased with the service today.