Mary C.
04/13/2020
Fabulous service
my check engine light came on and I needed it checked. Gill was incredibly helpful. He not only fixed my car, he picked it up and dropped it off to keep us all safe. Service above and beyond!

John F.
04/07/2020
In these difficult times fast great service
Called in the morning done the same day great work guys thanks

Jerry C.
Brick Township, NJ
04/03/2020
Excellent customer service were able to fix the problem
Excellent customer service

FP
Frank P.
Hyundai TUCSON
04/03/2020
Awesome!!!
I just had three of my cars serviced and repaired at Legacy. As always an awesome experience. Honest, reliable, and fair. No up charges. I have been a customer for a long time. Thank you Legacy!!!

FP
Frank P.
04/02/2020
Super duper
Legacy is heads and shoulders above everyone else. I just had three of my cars serviced and repaired. Honest and reliable are the two words that describe this shop. For all of your automotive requirements.

Jane B.
03/30/2020
An honest automotive business
First time for extensive service and more than satisfied. Very honest doing only what was necessary. No upsell and my vehicle was clean and cost was very reasonable.

KC
Kenneth C.
Howell, NJ
03/18/2020
Great Service and price
Legacy is awesome. They are great at getting you in for service and provide great work.

CZ
Christian Z.
Howell, NJ
Volkswagen Eos
03/18/2020
Turbo
Legacy always does a great job on my cars. They beat the price at the dealer and sometimes say a job isn't as big as the dealer.

Dennis M.
03/14/2020
As usual, service, price and quality were excellent.

Judi F.
Jeep Liberty
03/11/2020
Always there
I've been using for years. Love that they are affiliated with AAA, and never have to wait long for a tow truck . Staff is awesome. They explain everything, and prices are good. Highly recommend.

AL
Anthony L.
03/07/2020
Good mechanics, fair price, quick turn around.
Good mechanics, fair prices, quick turn around. Can you ask for anything more.

RA
Rose A.
Jeep Liberty
03/06/2020
The Best Local Garage
I like that I could call with a car issue and they always make time to get my car in and taken care of quickly and right the first time. Also when I walk in the door they greet me by name.

RD
Robbie D.
Point Pleasant Beach, NJ
02/25/2020
Honest, prompt and friendly.
Owners are business-like yet friendly. I feel they do everything possible to accommodate your situation and get you back on the road ASAP. They stayed late to finish the job.
No flowerly BS; I have been ripped off by other local "mechanics" who simply do not care and oppose working on older cars.

CG
Chuck G.
Toms River, NJ
Honda Civic Cpe
02/24/2020
Always great service
My family and I are leaving for a trip soon. Playing it safe we brought the car to legacy to get looked over. Legacy is the only place I trust to keep the car in the best shape and not charge me for things I do not need.

RD
Robert D.
02/18/2020 Category: Service
Spoke with Robert's wife. She said this business is always helpful. She has had a few vehicles worked on by them. They never do the work unless they call first and their diagnosis is usually spot on. The staff is very courteous