EB
Eugene B.
Point Pleasant Beach, NJ
Ford Explorer Sport Trac
11/30/2018
Thanks for keeping my 2007 Explorer Sport Trac running and stopping like it should !
Thanks, Gil and the guys in the shop.

Thomas B.
T
I 've been going to Legacy Auto for over 10 yrs.From major repairs to just a oil change Gil and sons and their mechanics have always been honest and on time.Never had a problem with any of the work they did on my truck or car.And that is why I keep going back.They are reliable.

PS
Peter S.
Lexus GX 470
Honest
It was great as usual on time and always a fair price

Tim S.
Ford Expedition
11/28/2018
Quality work...friendly staff!!!
Work is done professionally and in a timing manner.

GS
Geraldine S.
Jeep Cherokee
11/28/2018
Car service
Great owner great service and fair pricing

PV
Paul V.
Spring Lake, NJ
11/26/2018
Excellent reliable service!
So great to find a reliable garage charging reasonable rates, Legacy is now my go to place for car repairs! Just had a belt replaced for significantly less than what another place was charging. The other garage was adding on work that was not required. Legacy took care of the real issue only without trying to upcharge by adding on extraneous repair work. Thank you Legacy Automotive!

Rick H.
Cadillac STS
11/26/2018
Close to my home
All good except for heavy dirt/Oil driver side carpet by brake pedal

Janet P.
New Jersey
Jeep Liberty
11/26/2018 Category: Service
Janet said that the place has a very nice staff and they are honest.

Sharii B.
11/19/2018
Excellent service and care!!!
This place is such a great place to get your car fixed at. Mr Mike is so professional and attentive to your cars. My son and I are bless to have Legacy as a part of our family.

the Battle Family

HS
Hoang S.
Jaguar XJ
11/16/2018
emergency flat tire
Friendly staff and fast and quality service

John S.
Mercury Grand Marquis
11/15/2018
great service
Legacy is run by professionals.

FP
Frank P.
Hyundai Santa Fe
11/14/2018
A-one as always!!!
I can never say enough good things about legacy. They are the top shop for all your car needs. I had a stuck seat and they had it fixed and me on the road in no time and at a reasonable cost. For regular service or bigger jobs, this is the garage for you.

David M.
Howell, NJ
Dodge Journey
11/14/2018
The people
Every time I bring my car in they take care of me and my cars with the upmost care and professionalism. They explain everything that needs fixing and they always are timely. They are the next garage I have been to in 40 years.

RD

FP
Frank P.
11/10/2018
Always aces!!!
I am running out of words to describe this wonderful bunch of people. They were able to get my car in on a saturday, diagnosis it and repaired. They are awsome. Gil, Gil and Mike and their crew get the job done!!!

Michael M.
Mercedes-Benz E350
11/10/2018 Category: Service
Michael said his service was great and he recommended a friend to go to the business. They were very good.

AV
Anthony V.
Lakewood, NJ
Mitsubishi Galant
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Anthony said the staff did what he needed, and the service was pretty painless.

DJ
Diane J.
11/08/2018
Honest repair shop
I highly recommend Legacy Automotive. They have fixed many of my cars over the past few years. I have found them to be honest, reliable and fair in their pricing. I have never been pressured into making unnecessary repairs and they take care in making sure the job is done right. I have yet to have a bad experience.

PA
Patrice A.
Bloomfield, NJ
11/08/2018
Pleased
Legacy was kind enough to check out my brakes to confirm whether I needed new pads. In the process, Gil looked at my entire car and found I needed a battery, and also discovered something that needed work related to the brakes. He was fair enough to confirm I needed need new pads and corrected the other two issues for a fair price. I appreciated the honesty and good work. It was also completed in a timely fashion.

GS