AG
Alfredo G.
07/09/2019
They broke a transmission line now have leak
Hello I’m very upset with the shop. I had the car towed for the car not starting fine they found out it was the A/C compressor they called and told me that need to be replaced. Then when they were done with that work or finishing they tell me I have a sever transmission leak which did not have before the took it. Now there telling me they have no idea how it happened and now they want to charge me another 400$ on top of what I spent for the original problem. I spoke to different people in this field and tell me that it’s wrong of them to try say it happens but it was fine before I took to them now I can’t even drive my truck without the fear of messing my transmission up. I don’t think it’s right how there trying to blame me instead of the person that was actually working on my vehicle.. like I said there was no leak before I took it there now the truck is smoking from the leak and now I have to figure out how to correct this issue. Please help 8485254051

Jackson, NJ
Pontiac Solstice
08/03/2018
Unsatisfied
Brought my car to them and was very disappointed by the outcome. Waisted good money and things are still broken..

John F.
Point Pleasant Beach, NJ
03/07/2018
Beware!
As I picked up my car today, the bill included a $300 part that Gill and I agreed just yesterday I could do without. Today he told me that our conversation of yesterday never happened. I stood there in disbelief. Took me a while to realize that I was being swindled. He told me one thing and did another just to raise my bill. This was the first time that I didn’t go to my dealer for repair, and I regret it. Sure dealers are expensive but they don’t openly con you like this. I will NEVER go back to Legacy. And I will make sure any family or friends do not go either ! Fool me once..

RP
Rha P.
Toyota Avalon
07/17/2018
Did not fix the problem
We are satisfied with the customer service provided at this location, however we brought in the car to get the front brakes fixed and though it was in the shop for half a day, the brakes are still not fixed so we have to bring it back. Not sure if they did anything at all really. Not happy with the work.

LD
Lena D.
Buick LaCrosse
01/16/2019
Wrong garage
Little disappointed. Supposed to pick me up 2 times had to take taxi which is more money car fixed right away.

Dennis D.
Jackson, NJ
02/19/2018 Category: Service
Dennis said the service the business provided was too expensive.

Don C.
Point Pleasant Beach, NJ
GMC Pickup
12/04/2019
Knows the business
Pleasant and informative to customers

RA
Rose A.
Jeep Liberty
11/10/2019
Nice customer service
The staff is friendly and pleasant.

GG
Gary G.
Staten Island, NY
Subaru WRX
10/19/2019
Satisfied
Professional, honest and fair.

VM
Veena M.
06/17/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Veena's husband, Jagdis. He said they fixed everything but the charge was a little bit high.

John F.

Tracy D.
Howell, NJ
02/19/2019
Feb Repair
Legacy was very good. Took the time to tell me exactly what was wrong and what wasnt. Came in at exactly the estimate and was done when they said they would be. Extremely friendly and easy to deal with.

EM
Enoch M.
01/30/2019
Good customer relations
Good experiences which is the reason for the continued visits for many years with multiple vehicles. As one who thinks maintenance goes a long way Legacy helps do such in a professional & relatable way.

David M.
09/01/2018 Category: Service
David said the business did not resolve his issue, so he had to take his vehicle back in.

AA
Andrew A.
06/25/2018 Category: Service
Andrew said the staff provided very good service.