CP
Carl P.
07/26/2021
Just needed an oil and filter change. My neighbor, Barry Geiger, recommended Legacy. I’m glad he did. Desk person was very professional and took care of me immediately. Said it would be done in 30 minutes and it was. Very satisfied.

SZ
Scott Z.
New York, NY
07/25/2021
Owner
Easy to work with. The service is excellent. Prices are inline and the work is excellent. Never have any issues. Same mechanics. You tell Gill what’s wrong. He fix’s it and you pay and leave. No extras meaning you need this and that.

RF
Richelle F.
07/22/2021
Very accommodating!!
One of the best service I’ve ever had

BK
Bill K.
Miami Beach, FL
Mercedes-Benz 560SL
07/19/2021
Gil
Excellent professional and courteous customer service, Gil was honest and clear. Great experience overall.

BG
Barry G.
Hyundai Santa Fe
07/16/2021
Clean, excellent mechanic reasonable rates, quality workmanship.
I have already recommended this store to several friends who share the same great experience that I have. Clean clean operation which means a lot to many customers. I have had the same man do my repairs and will continue to do so. They try very hard to honor appointment times which works for me because I do not drop car off and I wait until work is completed in a very reasonable time.

RZ
Robert Z.
07/16/2021
The Best!!!
The Most efficient, honest, and reliable shop in Ocean County. Our family has 6 Honda’s and 1Toyota we’ve been relying on them to get the job done right for over 13 years and wouldn’t trust any other shop to handle our vehicles. We recommend Legacy to everyone, simply the Best Out there!!!

Joe P.
Volkswagen Beetle Coupe
07/09/2021
Long time customer
I wouldn’t go any where else, honest, timely, reliable, helpful, professional. Been with legacy over 20 years. I always recommend.

Joanne M.
Brielle, NJ
Toyota Camry Solara
07/09/2021
They do great work, dependable and honest.
Legacy is our go to mechanics when our cars need repair. They are thorough, dependable, pleasant to talk to and honest people. We appreciate all the hard work and long hours they put in. Thank you so much.

John F.
07/06/2021
2002 explorer
Took care of my air and a quick oil change great job thanks

Karen B.
07/01/2021
Honest car mechanic
Never have a problem with these guys. They don’t try and sell you anything you don’t need.

Michael D.
Howell, NJ
Mazda CX-5
06/29/2021
I trust Gil
Gil is honest and only does what is required. He stands behind his work.

Bill H.
Buick Verano
06/25/2021
Outstanding
Gill and the Team did what they said they would do , appreciate the straight forward pricing and reliability

Carmelo M.
Howell, NJ
Chevrolet Corvette
06/23/2021
It’s always a great experience when I bring my vehicle to Legacy. A++

Jane B.
06/23/2021
Best ever service experience
Reasonable cost, honored appointment time, great service and nice people with no upsell. Will use them again

CD
Charles D.
06/18/2021
Customer Service !!
Great place reasonably priced. Great service