4.6

Overall Rating 4.4059438/5Overall Rating 4.4059438/5Overall Rating 4.4059438/5Overall Rating 4.4059438/5rating 4.4059438
Overall Rating 1.999998/5rating 1.999998rating 1.999998rating 1.999998rating 1.999998

2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/18/2019 Category: Service
Overall I like Hyundai Customer Service
Be proactive with you call in for an appointment and still have to wait hours.
Jackie K. from Lehman Hyundai responded on 10/21/2019

Dear Customer,

Thank you for taking the time to give your feedback we appreciate it. Our goal is 100% customer satisfaction, and we want every experience to be "five stars”! We look forward to serving you again.

TG

YL
Yuri L.
North Miami Beach, FL
10/17/2019 Category: Service
Great service, problem of my car solved very quick. Definitely advice people to use their services. Very professional employees.
Jackie K. from Lehman Hyundai responded on 10/18/2019

Dear Yuri,

Miami Gardens, FL
2014 Hyundai Elantra
10/17/2019 Category: Service
Upset
I think customers should meet the mechanics who are performing the work.
Jackie K. from Lehman Hyundai responded on 10/17/2019

Dear customer,

Thank you for your feedback and stars, we appreciate it. We always strive to give 100% satisfaction to our customers. And thank you for allowing us to service your vehicle. Have a great day.

2011 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid

J
NA

Dear Jessica,

Broken Again
1 service advisor and 2 mechanics is never acceptable. Tom much issues in one day to be anything more than absolutely disappointed.

Dear customer,

We would like to apologize for your recent experience and sorry to hear that you are less than satisfied with the service you received.  You can expect a phone call from me so that we can discuss this matter further.

Lorna B.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe Xl
Easy and Fast service
I received a call a few weeks after I leased my vehicle to come in for my first service. The woman on the phone was polite and to the point about setting me up for my first service. I wasn't able to schedule at that time but she made sure to follow up and get me in for my first service. I brought my car in for a 9am appointment and met with Adam in Service. He explained the process to me and was very helpful in answering any questions. He directed me to the waiting lounge and I was able to get a table and set up to get some work done. The service was done quickly and I was out of there within an hour and a half. I received a follow up call the next day and the woman made sure everything went smoothly.

Dear Lorna,

It’s okay
It’s okay it’s close enough.

LZ

JE
Jim E.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
Very nice staff at Lehman Hyundai
Very nice staff. I deal with Adam Martinez quite often and he is very knowledgeable and has great customer service skills.

Dear Jim,

Jose G.
North Miami, FL
10/12/2019 Category: Service
Las personas y los autos
Excelente servicio

Jackie K. from Lehman Hyundai responded on 10/14/2019

Dear Leonora,

Madelyn R.
10/12/2019 Category: Service
Everything was done nice and timely
Jackie K. from Lehman Hyundai responded on 10/12/2019

Dear Madelyn,

CT
Carlos T.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
Bad service
It's unbelievable how bad customer service I have been experiencing in this dealership, it was the most traumatic and stressing I ever had as customer in South Florida, and for my surprise I'm not the only one I return for a complement they offer and find more unsatisfied customers.
Managers, corporate officers at Lehmann Auto world please take special attention to this recurrent situation at your facility and make corrections this is an unacceptable situation and your customers should be first priority.
Jackie K. from Lehman Hyundai responded on 10/24/2019

Dear Carlos,

Sorry that you are still going through the same situation with your car. I will be calling you to see if you got in contact with Hyundai Motor America in regards to all these issues.

MT

Jairo U.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
2015 Hyundai Elantra
Excelent
Good
Jackie K. from Lehman Hyundai responded on 10/11/2019

Dear Jairo,

VP
Vilma P.
2003 Hyundai Elantra
10/09/2019 Category: Service
Daniel and all the advisors
For a Sunday morning car service is great but must have at least two more employees, 1 for mechanics and 1 more car washer

Dear Vilma,

AR
Arthur R.
Pompano Beach, FL
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/09/2019 Category: Service
ADAM MARTINEZ SERVICE WRITER MAKES A VISIT ENJOYABLE, TELL HIM WHAT YOU NEED AND HE HANDLES THE REST
ARTIE R