4.6

Overall Rating 4.4059438/5Overall Rating 4.4059438/5Overall Rating 4.4059438/5Overall Rating 4.4059438/5rating 4.4059438
Overall Rating 1.999998/5rating 1.999998rating 1.999998rating 1.999998rating 1.999998

SJ
Stephenie J.
Hallandale, FL
12/13/2019 Category: Service
Excellent Customer Service
Went in with some issues with my car and it was resolved with no problem. I was completely Satisfied with the way i was taken care of
Denise R. from Lehman Hyundai responded on 12/13/2019

Hello Stephenie,

Thank you for taking the time to give your feed back, we appreciate it. Our goal is to give "100% Satisfaction, and we want every experience to be "Five Stars"!. We look forward to serving you again.

PP
Peter P.
12/12/2019 Category: Service
Why I like Lehman Hyundai
They are friendly and very professional. They know what they are doing.
Denise R. from Lehman Hyundai responded on 12/13/2019

Hello Peter,

TJ
Tavaris J.
West Park, FL
12/12/2019 Category: Service
AMAZING SERVICE
Went in because the trunk latch on my 2017 Sonata was broken, I was just out of warranty by a few miles, but Marco spoke to a manager & they fixed it COMPLETELY FREE, the service was AMAZING. I’d definitely recommend coming here!
Denise R. from Lehman Hyundai responded on 12/12/2019

Hello Tavaris ,

Miami Gardens, FL
12/11/2019 Category: Service
service reps
came in for oil change without an appointment and the wait time was better than expected.
Denise R. from Lehman Hyundai responded on 12/11/2019

Hello Leon,

BZ
Barbara Z.
Aventura, FL
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
12/11/2019 Category: Service
Excellent customer service
Yair was the best. He helped me solve my problem very fast and was super kind.
Denise R. from Lehman Hyundai responded on 12/11/2019

Hello Barbara,

Great customer service.

Hello Hamlet,

Celia H.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
2019 Hyundai Tucson
The Salesman
Glen was the best. He worked patiently with me to make sure my deal was done. Once the deal was complete he showed me step by step how to work things in the car. He even made a follow up call to see how things was going. I would recommend anyone to come William Lehman and ask for Glen. He is the best!!!!!

Hello Celia,

EM
Estafania M.
Great experience
I moved recently and never had a good experience with Hyundai so I was expecting the same at Lehman. I met Marco's and he did everything to make my experience flawless. He always kept me updated, was informative, and helpful. Thank you for changing my view on Hyundai.

Hello Estafania,

PS
Paul S.
Miramar, FL
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
Orlando the service manager
Orlando is a very nice and professional service manager. He is always helpful when taking in our car and filling out the paperwork. It is always done in a short period of time.

Hello Paul,

Letina B.
12/09/2019 Category: Service
Fixing the ESC light
I did not know what was wrong with my car until the advisor Adam called me back to let me know and why it would not work and than told me the price for service
Denise R. from Lehman Hyundai responded on 12/09/2019

Hello Letina,

YB
Yashicka B.
12/09/2019 Category: Service
Dan was the best!!!
Dan was the best!!! He serviced me immediately, my car needed a recall fixed and the wait was not long at all. I was worried about the problem not being able to be fixed but Dan is the man with the plan I’m super super please with the customer service I received from Lehman Hyundai and I will be definitely returning
Denise R. from Lehman Hyundai responded on 12/09/2019

Hello Yashicka,

SD
Sandra D.
Pembroke Pines, FL
12/08/2019 Category: Service
Mike and his customer service
love mike he is super professional and always helps me when I have car trouble.

Hello Sandra,

OA
Omar A.
2009 Hyundai Sonata
12/08/2019 Category: Service
Always happy with the outcome

Hello Omar,

FG
Francisco G.
Hollywood, FL
12/07/2019 Category: Service
Recent visit and return customer
Excellent customer service. They do what they commit themself to do.

Hello Francisco,

WW
Wanda W.
12/06/2019 Category: Service
Amazing
They helped me with my Tucson. It was a reoccurring issue with my lights and the service guy knew exact what to do.. dropped it off came back a few hours later and it was fixed
I was so happy

Hello Wanda,

Jasmine H.
Opa Locka, FL
12/06/2019
Poor Communication
I purchased and have only serviced my car at this dealership. Recently I took car back two days after a routine oil change to report an odor emitting from engine and shaking when the car was idle. I was told there was leak, fully covered under my warranty, and it would only take 3 days to fix. A week, several call and vm later and I still do not have my vehicle nor do I have status on it. I continually get the run around from the staff. Every time I call back, the person I previously spoke with is no longer available. Completely unacceptable.

Dear Jasmine,

Thank you for responding to our survey. We appreciate your feed back.We apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced. Our goal is to provide "five star" service, as well as "Five stars" in return from each and every one of our valued customers. Our aim is to ensure 100% satisfactory service each and every time to all of our customers, and we always appreciate your business. I will be reaching out to you via telephone so that we may discuss this matter further.

Jesse D.
Pembroke Pines, FL
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/06/2019 Category: Service
Service Writers
Mike Perez is honest and provides you with straight and accurate information. Mike cleared up all of the recalls the ones I knew about and the one I did not know about. This is an employee you want to hold on to.

Hello Jesse,

Bari M.
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
Service Evaluation
Yair was a total professional and gave us the best service experience at Lehman Hyundai to date.

Hello Bari,

BJ
Barbara J.
Hallandale Beach, FL
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Very friendly service
Very friendly service and clean environment

Hello Barbara,