4.6

Overall Rating 4.4059438/5Overall Rating 4.4059438/5Overall Rating 4.4059438/5Overall Rating 4.4059438/5rating 4.4059438
Overall Rating 1.999998/5rating 1.999998rating 1.999998rating 1.999998rating 1.999998
Latest Review 31 minutes ago

Drucilla B.
11/21/2019 Category: Service
Resolved issue
Denise called me right away to resolve this issue I had after my car was serviced the other day. She explained that Jimmy the service manager will help me resolve this issue with no cost.

11/21/2019 Category: Service
Steven customer service is excellent
Whoever serviced my car was very careless because when I reached home my hood was messed up. I called Steven about what was done & told me to come back when I get a chance to get this issues resolved
Denise R. from Lehman Hyundai responded on 11/21/2019

Dear Drucilla,

Thank you for responding to our survey. We appreciate your feed back.We apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced. Our goal is to provide "five star" service, as well as "Five stars" in return from each and every one of our valued customers. Our aim is to ensure 100% satisfactory service each and every time to all of our customers, and we always appreciate your business. I will be reaching out to you via telephone so that we may discuss this matter further.

Max L.
North Miami Beach, FL
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/20/2019 Category: Service
Customer service is wondeful
Denise from customer service went over and beyond to help me with my car and my experience at Lehman Hyundai. Looking forward to going back.

11/20/2019 Category: Service
Service is painfully slow
An oil change and basic car wash should take under an hour. And I had an appointment time. Car took almost 2 full hours to get done. Not interested in going back again to lehman
Denise R. from Lehman Hyundai responded on 11/20/2019

Dear Max,

2018 Hyundai Kona
Polite service associate!
Need to improve wait time!

Maintenance issues!
Waiting time for maintenance is not acceptable!
Denise R. from Lehman Hyundai responded on 11/14/2019

Dear Migdalia,

Orlando, FL
2019 Hyundai Tucson
The managers care
The managers actually cared about my experience and were understanding and listened to my input. They stated they will work to fix all issues from their standpoint for future customers and return customers.

11/14/2019 Category: Service
Most horrible place to get service
The service is horrible. The staff ignores the customers and do not let customers know when their vehicle is done preferring to sit on their butt.
Denise R. from Lehman Hyundai responded on 11/14/2019

Dear Dieula,

11/13/2019 Category: Service
The service provided at this dealership is exceptional. I appreciate the effort to assist me and ensure complete customer satisfaction, following and issue I had with my vehicle. Thank you all! Ask for Marcos when you go :)

11/13/2019 Category: Service
Be prepared to wait!
I'm over Hyundai as a whole! The Sonata engine issues have COMPLETELY turned me from ever purchasing from them again. This dealer is ok, just be prepared to wait when you go to service. At minimum, 3hrs. I would recommend this dealer if you already have a Hyundai. I wouldn't recommend buying Hyundai in general if you didn't already have one.
Denise R. from Lehman Hyundai responded on 11/13/2019

Dear Brythney,

Thank you for responding to our survey. We apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced. Our goal is to receive "Five stars" from each and every one of our valued customers. Our aim is to provide 100% satisfactory service.

AP
Aloke P.
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
11/11/2019 Category: Service
Service was good.
They responded quickly about my concern.

11/11/2019 Category: Service
Service was good, but it took so long time.
It took more time than I was told.
Denise R. from Lehman Hyundai responded on 11/12/2019

Dear Aloke,

Thank you for responding to our survey. We apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced. Our goal is to receive "Five stars" from each and everyone of our valued customers. Our aim is for 100% satisfactory service.

Alice M.
11/05/2019 Category: Service
When they make mistakes they try to make it right
They solve the problem they call me back and apologize

11/05/2019 Category: Service
Nothing
Nothing
Denise R. from Lehman Hyundai responded on 11/05/2019

Dear Alice,

Thank you for taking the time to give your feedback, we appreciate you. On behave of Lehman Hyundai we apologize for any inconvenience we may have caused. You are a valued customer, and we always want you to be happy upon leaving our service center.  Our goal is 100% satisfaction, and we want every experience to be "Five Stars"!. We look forward to serving you again.

2019 Hyundai Sonata
11/03/2019 Category: Service
Appreciation
That took the time out to find out what my concerns were and accommodated me. That showed that they cared and I really appreciate it. Thanks again.

11/03/2019 Category: Service
Service takes too long for just simple services.
Denise R. from Lehman Hyundai responded on 11/04/2019

Good Morning Katura,

Thank you for taking the time to give your feedback, we appreciate it. On behave of Lehman Hyundai we apologize for the long wait time. You are a valued customer, and we always want you to be happy upon leaving our service center.  Our goal is 100% satisfaction, and we want every experience to be "Five Stars"!. We look forward to serving you again.

sincerely,

305-653-7111

Ronald G.
Hollywood, FL
10/31/2019
HELP ... HALT ... HAPPY
I'm a senior, nearly 80 years old and lucky enough to drive a 2015 Hyundai Sonata Sport. I'm also fortunate enough to be living in a day and age of second chances. I'm grateful to Lehman Hyundai for providing me an opportunity to RESCORE my Review. First of all kudos to the head kahuna from the Service Department whose name I forgot and kudos to Denise Rodriguez and Orlando Mancina, all three excellent and helpful persons.

Why am I changing my score? We are all human and humans can and do make mistakes. At times we mis-communicate, say the wrong thing or do not express ourselves well. I fit into one or all of those categories. I called Lehman Hyundai and told them that my Air Bag Light would not go off. They instructed me to bring my car in ASAP. I did and was told it would take between 3-4 hours to repair it. I did not adequately understand that Lehman would have offered a free Uber shuttle to and from my home and therefore did not press them for a ride home but remained in the Showroom for nearly four hours. While the coffee was excellent, the TV's plentiful and reading material adequate, it was not where I wanted to spend such a long time especially since I had a very old dog at home who needed my attention. I became a bit agitated around hour three, but Orlando tried to re-assure me it would not be much longer. I could have been more patient.

At long last my car was done. They offered me a free car wash which I declined since I wanted to get home quickly. As I drove, I noticed things were strewn around my car and items removed from my glove box and so forth. When I found time I inspected my interior and was not happy with the way it was left. Not professional and thus I wrote a Review based on emotion rather than finding out the facts first. I apologize for this. When my Review went "public" I immediately received a response from Ms. Rodriguez and the head of the Service Department asking how they could make things right. I was impressed in that they took full responsibility for the condition the mechanic left my car in and were truly apologetic. In life, things happen and I do not believe in any way it was a deliberate action on anyone's part but rather Lehman's attempt to meet my request to get my car back exhibited in my irritation.

How Were Things Resolved? The Manager called and said he would send his men to my home, pick my car up, and have one of their mechanics go over the repairs once again to make sure nothing was missed, and they would return the car to me. I thought that was a fair exchange. I was just more concerned that things were done correctly and God forbid, if I had a serious accident the air bags would deploy. So my heart was at rest when I was assured all would be given a second look and their seal of approval.

Car Returned! When Lehman Hyundai returned my car I thought they made a mistake by giving me a new car. They completely detailed the interior and exterior of my car. It never looked that good since the day I picked it up at the dealership new. Thank you, LeRoy, (I hope I got his name correct) for doing such an outstanding job. You should be proud of your crew.

Last Point: All is well. I give each of the employees of Lehman Hyundai 5 stars. A wrong was corrected. A misunderstanding was resolved. Amends were made and we all are better for the exchange. I am very happy to partner with Lehman and once again apologize for having written from emotions rather than first giving Lehman an opportunity to correct things before writing the first Review. I hope in some small way this correction helps them, helps future customers to do things the right way and we all leave happy campers.

Ron Gronowski

10/31/2019
Disgusting Response from Lehman Hyundai
Denise Rodriguez has replied:

Dear Customer,

I am reaching out to you to apologize for your experience at Lehman Hyundai. Our goal is to provide 100% satisfactory service to our valued and loyal customers. We strive to receive five stars from each and everyone.

Service BDC Manager
3056537111 EXT: 3419

This is the poor response I received and my reply. Please read before taking your car to this company.

Ms. Denise:

First of all, I have a NAME. It is not "Customer". When you want money, you know my real name. When you send an invoice you know my name AND address. Now you insult me by not bothering to even use my God-given name. What is wrong with you and your company?

Why did you bother to send this generic message? "Sorry" from your company is just as meaningless as those constant recordings on the phone when you are made to wait and wait and wait for a human to answer. "We value your service. We apologize, we are sorry …." Give me a break. You are no more sorry than a man in the moon.

Do you know what real sorrow is? Do you? It means making amends, telling the person exactly the reason things were so bad from your company. A willingness to make up or do something other than a free oil change. I am nearly 80 and have heard it all. Please do NOT say sorry to me when you do not mean it. I'm just a number to you and your company.

How about saying something about the mess the mechanic left in my car and an explanation from the mechanic as to why? Why the six screws on the floor? Why did he leave his wrench? Was my problem adequately fixed or just rushed through?

Sorry does not cost you anything, not a penny. Put "sorry" into action by saying something like: "Because our mechanic left your car looking other than what we pride ourselves on, we are personally asking the mechanic for a full explanation. We will tell you where those six screws go and why we left our wrench on the floor and made a mess of the interior of your car. When we get answers, we will report back to you … because in the end …. we work for you. That, my friend, is real service. It's more than merely taking in more and more money. Shame on all of you. Show me and others how important we really are to you and that you truly appreciate our business.

Finally, why not say something like: "When you have time bring your car in and we will detail both the interior and exterior as a SINCERE way of showing we truly are sorry." . Now that, my friend, is putting "sorry" into action. Will it happen? Never. Why? Because "Sorry" is free and "Detailing" cost money.

Ronald Gronowski

Your Review: https://www.surecritic.com/reviews/lehman-hyundai?review_id=6014905
Denise R. from Lehman Hyundai responded on 11/04/2019

Dear Mr. Ronald Gronowski,

We here at Lehman Hyundai would like to thank you for giving us the opportunity to keep you as a valued customer. we appreciate your business and we always want to make you happy and keep you 100% satisfied.

Deborah C.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/08/2019 Category: Service
Rescore
Jackie was concerned about my service

10/08/2019 Category: Service
Service too slow
Service Department’ needs help
Jackie K. from Lehman Hyundai responded on 10/08/2019

Dear Deborah,

We would like to apologize for your recent experience and sorry to hear that you are less than satisfied with the service you received.  You can expect a phone call from me so that we can discuss this matter further.

Jackie K. from Lehman Hyundai responded on 10/11/2019

Dear Deborah,

Thank you for speaking with me today, as promised I will flag your account for what we discussed. And thank you for being a loyal customer.

Have a great weekend!

2015 Hyundai Tucson
10/02/2019 Category: Service
Minor details...
Makes a major difference, the initial service was a normal oil change service w/ wipers replaced. The CSR "Jackie" worked diligently to correct, change and satisfy my first impression. I am glad to say, that because of her looking into the matter a little bit more; I was moved from neutral (3) to a satisfied (5). Even though the issue was a small minor detail (windshield wipers), service hours and area accommodations, she did her homework and came back with a exceptional solution.

10/02/2019 Category: Service
Average
I understand that nowadays car repairs are usually "Ala cart" (sorry the misspelling), that being said; I really want to learn and know what is necessarily important when I bring my vehicle for service or repair. I get nervous when the service clerk starts babbling about other minor issues that could wait until my car's check-up.
Jackie K. from Lehman Hyundai responded on 10/04/2019

Dear customer,

Thank you for speaking with me and once again I would like to apologize for your recent visit.  We pride ourselves on our service to customers and the high quality standards that we maintain and would like to make things right.

I will be giving you another call today so that we can discuss this further.

10/01/2019 Category: Service
Great Customer Service
My mother and I have been customers at Lehman Hyundai for years and the service is usually great. My last experience left me a bit shocked that that was not the case as I wasn’t notified of an issue with my tires and had to return the next day after discovering the issue myself. However, Jackie spoke to my service rep, Orlando M., and both felt horrible about my last experience and made it their business to rectify the situation. Jackie went out of her way to compensate me for my troubles and I must say it is truly nice to have someone recognize and address errors, apologize for it and fight for you and your needs and desires. Thank you Jackie! I’ll see you soon!

10/01/2019 Category: Service
Usually great service, but not a great experience last time
My experience at Lehman Hyundai is usually excellent but this last one threw me off. I really don't understand how a mechanic could let someone leave with tires that they tell you could kill you or others if you would've kept driving but didn't let me know there was an issue that existed in the first place.
Jackie K. from Lehman Hyundai responded on 10/01/2019

Dear customer,

We would like to apologize for your recent experience and sorry to hear that you are less than satisfied with the service you received.  We pride ourselves on our service to customers and the high quality standard that we maintain and would like to make things right.

Jackie K. from Lehman Hyundai responded on 10/01/2019

Dear Mya,

Thank you for speaking with me, and as I promised I will flag your account and take care of what we discussed. Call me when you you are ready to come in.

Enjoy the rest of your night.

Bay Harbor Islands, FL
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
09/23/2019 Category: Service
Jackie K: Awesome Service Advisor
Because my review on 9/23/19 was negative due to problems in the service area, I was contacted by Jackie K. As I said in that review, I had never had a problem in the service dept. before, but this last time required me to write my experience, hoping that Lehman would notice and address these issues.

I am very pleased that Jackie saw my review. My conversation with her was very positive and very pleasant. She radiates positivity and caring. She assured me that the service department will not overlook the list of items that must be done on a vehicle. Thinking that your car has been checked/repaired and is safe to drive, when in fact this was not the case, puts the driver, passengers and everyone else around that car at risk. Jackie certainly agrees and gave me the confidence to return for service, and that she would oversee that all goes as it should be. I thoroughly enjoyed speaking with her and feel that she is a great asset to Lehman. Knowing your job and having a wonderful personality are a definite plus. And that's Jackie!

09/23/2019 Category: Service
Bad Today, But Good Before
Brought my car in for an oil change, tire pressure and rotation and a couple of other things. All tire pressures were low and the dashboard indicator showed that the right rear tire had a problem (warning light for that tire kept flashing). Despite filling all tires at home, the pressure indicator warning light still appeared. Long story short: brought the car in for service and they found that a nail in the right rear tire caused the warning. I was told that the car was ready except for the clock display on the radio/GPS screen that had disappeared a few weeks ago. Said I would need to return when they got a new radio. Apparently they could not just put back the clock, but had to replace the radio so that the time would show. Anyway, while driving right after leaving the dealership, I saw that the tire pressure was as low as it was when I brought the car in (32), and that the right rear tire pressure was now very high (44/45). It was obvious that the tires had not been rotated (because the right rear tire was in its original position) and that they overfilled the right rear tire and had not added air to the other tires. I immediately turned around and brought the car back. Fortunately met Jimmy, who is the manager of the service or mechanics department (sorry, don't know his title), and he apologized and made everything right. Thanks Jimmy! But don't understand how the mechanics totally overlooked or ignored putting air in the other tires AND not rotating them. Driving later, I noticed that the clock now appeared on the screen. Weird, but something positive. I've never had a problem at this service department before, and I hope that if I bring my car back again (as I always have since purchasing my Sonata) that all will go smoothly. Lehman's track record was always good until this time, and I feel that Jimmy will make sure that things run better after this glitch.
Jackie K. from Lehman Hyundai responded on 09/25/2019

Jackie K. from Lehman Hyundai responded on 09/25/2019

Dear customer,

It was a pleasure speaking with you today. As promised I will flag your account and take care of what we discussed. If you need me I can be reached at the number below. Have a great evening.

305-653-7111 Ext 340

09/17/2019 Category: Service
Good Service Manager
Jackie the service manager called me and addressed my concerns. She gave me a free oil change and a free car detailing on my next visit to the service department.

09/17/2019 Category: Service
Unprofessional and sloppy.
Unprofessional and sloppy. Street Hustlers. Did tire rotation and forgot to put air in tires.
Jackie K. from Lehman Hyundai responded on 09/18/2019

Jackie K. from Lehman Hyundai responded on 09/18/2019

Dear customer,

Thank you so much for speaking with me and being very understanding to the situation. As promised, I will flag your account and whenever you come back in, call me an I will set everything up for you.

Hope you enjoy the rest of your day!

Miami Gardens, FL
09/12/2019 Category: Service
service advisors, and waiting area
l want to thank jackie for resolving my problem i had there , she made sure i was satisfied and would come back again.

09/12/2019 Category: Service
service advisors, and sometimes waiting room whenever you can watch somethig you like on tv while you waittttt
went in to replace battery, after service was complete and as i was leaving i notice that they did not reset my clock and my service notice indicator ,also i been there times before for oil changes and had my car wash and this time i spent a lot more money and had no car wash.and on tuesday evening i notice that my passenger seat had black stains over it like a service tech was sitting there with no covering so i did not feel like driving back there so i had some seat cleaner so after two time i got it a little cleaner. this was the first time i have had a issue or feedback ,maybe it was just the service tech
Jackie K. from Lehman Hyundai responded on 09/12/2019

Jackie K. from Lehman Hyundai responded on 09/12/2019

Dear customer,

Thank you for your time today, it was a pleasure speaking with you. I hope that what we discussed helps a little with your issue.

If you have any other concerns, please feel free to call me at the number below. Have a great day!

North Miami, FL
08/27/2019 Category: Service
Great
Jackie thank you so much 😊 she is amazing

08/27/2019 Category: Service
Great
Amazing
Jackie K. from Lehman Hyundai responded on 08/27/2019

Dear Willio,

Jackie K. from Lehman Hyundai responded on 08/27/2019

Dear Stephanie,

Thank you for speaking with us today, call and let me know if you have any other concerns. I have flagged your account with what we discussed.

Hope you enjoy the rest of your day.

NB
Nicole B.
Pembroke Park, FL
08/15/2019 Category: Service
Rescore
This is a re-score for Ms. Jackie ONLY!!!

So my tire pressure sensor is under warranty, senor is bad before time for FIRST tire change. So the service guy I was working with was going to change it under warranty conditions BUT WAIT there was another service rep.says no because if there is fix a flat (yes there was a slow leak in tire paid for plug but I don't remember if I used it in tire) then other rep says it cost $50 TO SEE IF FIX A FLAT WAS USED and if so I'll have to buy senor at $170. So that an additional $220 on top of cost routine maintenance. It's crazy

08/15/2019 Category: Service
Jackie K. from Lehman Hyundai responded on 08/15/2019

Dear Nicole,

I will give you a call so that we can discuss this matter further.

Jackie K. from Lehman Hyundai responded on 08/19/2019

Dear Nicole,

Thank you for speaking with me today, and I am happy that I was able to help. I will flag your account with what we discussed. Let me know when you are ready to come back and I will make sure you are taken care of.

Have a great day!

AO
Adeline O.
2019 Hyundai Elantra
08/11/2019 Category: Service
It's clean and quiet
I really appreciate someone call me that means you care.

08/11/2019 Category: Service
It's clean
All fluids are supposed to be check out
Jackie K. from Lehman Hyundai responded on 08/12/2019

Dear Adeline,

We pride ourselves on our service and the high quality standards we maintain, and we want to apologize that you are less than satisfied.

I will look into the situation and give you a callback.

Jackie K. from Lehman Hyundai responded on 08/12/2019

Dear Adeline,

Thank you for speaking with me today about this issue, as promised I will flag you account with what we discussed for when you return.

Have a great day!

2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/01/2019 Category: Service
Making customer feel important
I never complained about anything because I'm one of those who think that surveys are going to the trash folder of the customer service representative.
But today I found a company that really matters about customer opinions, I totally surprised with the call I received right after I send my concern.
Thank you very much for your attention and immediately reaction I am so glad you take care of my complain.

08/01/2019 Category: Service
Worse place to a warranty claim I ever have to deal. Terrible customer service
This place is terrible for a warranty claim, you feel if you're begging for a favor or a gift, Hyundai offer America's Best warranty on their vehicles but never mention you have to deal with this kind of dealer issues, bad customer service, horrible waiting times, poor facility conditions..... Sooooo desappointed never expected to be treated like this by a big named company.
Jackie K. from Lehman Hyundai responded on 08/01/2019

Dear Carlos,

Thank you for taking the time to talk with us, we appreciate you and I will make sure that your account is flagged with what we discussed. Enjoy the rest of your day.

Jackie K. from Lehman Hyundai responded on 08/05/2019

Dear Customer,

Thank you for the re-score, as promised, I have flagged your account for what we discussed. Hope you have a great day!

ZR
Zoltan R.
North Miami Beach, FL
07/25/2019 Category: Service
Car Care & Personal Attention
I was very pleased with the personal attention o fJennee Julius , Senior Group Manager who called me to discuss some suggestions I made to improve customer service. I have always been satisfied with the service of my Hyundai Sonata & love the FREE car wash .

07/25/2019 Category: Service
Time is of the Essence
Give your customers a realistic time that the work on the vehicle will be completed so they have an option to have you send them home via Uber ,
Jackie K. from Lehman Hyundai responded on 07/25/2019

Dear Zoltan,

Jackie K. from Lehman Hyundai responded on 07/30/2019

Dear Mr. Zoltan,

Thank you for speaking with me, as promised I will flag your account with what we discussed. I have sent the re-score for you to do for me. I appreciate you and thank you for allowing us another chance to make things right. Take good care of yourself.