01/07/2021 Category: Service
Akil Thompson
World class customer service for Sam and ARNALDO both really care about there customers I thanks them both I will definitely recommend Lehmans Hyundai to my friends and family

01/05/2021 Category: Service
Thompson
Bad service
ARNALDO S., Service Manager from Lehman Hyundai responded on 01/07/2021

Dear customer.
Thank you for the feedback, We take these surveys very serious and me as one of the service manager will like to know personally what went wrong. Please feel free to give me a call at your convenience at (305)409-3005

Sincerely

Arnold Solis
(305)654-6284
asolis@lehmanautoworld.com

AL
Apolinario L.
12/11/2020 Category: Service
Polo
They got the good quality work

12/11/2020 Category: Service
I don’t know
At this time I have no comment
CHANTAL G. from Lehman Hyundai responded on 12/11/2020

Good afternoon,

Thank you so much for taking the time and leaving us with your honest review. On behalf of the service department here at Lehman Autoworld I would like to apologize for your visit, and the dissatisfaction it brought. We appreciate the feedback as it shows us what improvements need to be made to ensure a better experience for you, and the rest of our customers. As the customer liaison, I would love to work with you in the best way you see fit to make up for the frustration we have caused and better the situation.

Alberto M., Service director from Lehman Hyundai responded on 12/11/2020

Maria M.
Hialeah, FL
12/02/2020 Category: Service
Best Customer Service
This opportunity is to reaffirm my gratitude to all the customer service team for their outstanding job servicing my car and always consider customers as their priority. Mr Solis has gone above and beyond his job to make sure every customer is serviced as number one.
Thank you !!
Malena (Maria Elena M.)

12/01/2020 Category: Service
Good Customer Service
In general customer service is good and new employees are trying their best but need kore training before
ARNALDO S., Service Manager from Lehman Hyundai responded on 12/02/2020

Maria, thank you for the feedback & the opportunity to make things right for you. It's a pleasure to be able to take care of such a loyal customer to Lehman. Thank you for agreeing to give us a rescore of 5 stars.Very much appreciated.

Sincerely

2015 Hyundai Genesis
11/23/2020 Category: Service

11/22/2020 Category: Service
Customer service
The customer service was great. I was greeted upon arrival and was seen by a representative shortly after. Diana was very friendly and knowledgeable. She is very customer oriented.
CHANTAL G. from Lehman Hyundai responded on 11/23/2020

Good morning,

Thank you so much for taking the time to speak with me. We value your feedback and honest as that is how we can better ourselves for you, and the rest of our customers. Per our conversation I have sent you the survey for you to complete as well as the complimentary detailing. If you have any future comments, questions, or concerns please do not hesitate in letting me know as that is what I am here for.

AR

JIMMY P. from Lehman Hyundai responded on 11/19/2020

....

Debra G.
Service Manager Arnold
The service manager Arnold spoke with me and addressed my concern on my last visit and was very helpful with my last visit he was very concerned about my last visit and told me he would personally take care of the situation so I will be making another appointment to take care of the service I need for my vehicle he was very helpful and changed my mind on coming to Lehman for my vehicle needs thank you for your service manager Arnold

11/17/2020 Category: Service
They always find something wrong even though it still has life left to it
Next time I need service I will go to Rick Case Hyundai when ever my daughter takes her Kia or my Hyundai they are always honest about if there is a problem that needs immediate attention at least there is one dealer being honest with their customers all of them should be so honest
CHANTAL G. from Lehman Hyundai responded on 11/18/2020

CA
Chad A.
11/20/2020
The great staff
The service department staff are very professional and friendly.

11/17/2020
Good Service
Good service, but I think Oil & filter service should not take two hours.
CHANTAL G. from Lehman Hyundai responded on 11/20/2020

VA
Vinicio A.
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/11/2020 Category: Service
Situation solved
Despite the issues experienced, my suv was repaired and everyone in the facilities were attentive

11/10/2020 Category: Service
Awful service
I dropped my car at 745 am and when I went to pick it up at 6:00 pm nobody ever called me and it took another 40 minutes to get a A/c sensor changed.
CHANTAL G. from Lehman Hyundai responded on 11/10/2020

Alberto M., Service director from Lehman Hyundai responded on 11/11/2020

10/27/2020 Category: Service
It was a truly enjoyable service experience
They met my expectations and more. And their customer service, impeccable.

10/27/2020 Category: Service
Enjoyable service experience.
They met my expectations and more.
CHANTAL G. from Lehman Hyundai responded on 10/27/2020

North Miami Beach, FL
10/07/2020 Category: Service
Feeling Brand New
After a rocky experience Angel and Jimmy now have me feeling brand new about my experience at this Lehman Hyuandi location. They made up for everything 100% by going above and beyond to provide me with the best service EVER! I would highly recommend this place to everyone. I’m truly happy with the service that was provided to make me a happy customer again!

10/06/2020 Category: Service
Bad Customer Service
Horrible experience wouldn't recommend
CHANTAL G. from Lehman Hyundai responded on 10/06/2020

BN
Bobby N.
09/29/2020 Category: Service
Issue is being handled at this
They have received my car service was fast issues being addressed at this moment a fast pace thank you

09/28/2020 Category: Service
Problem not fixed
Said the problem was fixed what was not fix property
CHANTAL G. from Lehman Hyundai responded on 09/29/2020

JIMMY P. from Lehman Hyundai responded on 09/29/2020

.....

FE
Fanny E.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/09/2020 Category: Service
Great customer service from the service office manager and staff
Service manager and staff did fallow up and fix all the mistakes from the first visit. Very happy with their service and specialty from the managers office, keeping me with scheduling, refund and making sure that we are 100% satisfied

09/24/2020 Category: Service
Correcting service mistakes
Service managers office is doing everything to correct service office mistakes. Very cordial they called me to fix the services mistakes. They will be refunded the seat part that I was charged with out my authorization and will take care of a car detailing for my inconveniences. I do appreciate it what they are doing because it talks well about the dealer and their management staff.
CHANTAL G. from Lehman Hyundai responded on 09/25/2020

Maria R.
Hallandale Beach, FL
2019 Hyundai Tucson
09/22/2020 Category: Service
Satisfied customer
After my first review I was surprised that I got a such a fast response.
Chantal Gutierrez contacted me and I explained about my experience with the service and why I was not satisfied. She immediately responded to my complain in a very professional way. She was very knowledgeable and Helpful. I am very satisfied with her service.

09/18/2020 Category: Service
Staff is good
When I made my appointment I was expecting the service department to honor It
CHANTAL G. from Lehman Hyundai responded on 09/21/2020

Good morning,

First, and foremost I would like to thank you for taking the time to take our survey on the behalf of the team here at Lehman Hyundai. I understand your most recent experience at the service drive may not have been up to par, and I would love to work with you to get an understanding of what may have gone wrong. To make it up to you, and ensure your satisfaction as our customer I was wondering what we could do to get a second chance to make things right, and receive a 5-star review?

BC
Britania C.
Hallandale Beach, FL
09/08/2020 Category: Service

09/06/2020 Category: Service
Angel has great customer service
Alberto M., Service director from Lehman Hyundai responded on 09/08/2020

PB
Perry B.
Aventura, FL
2012 Hyundai Veloster
08/22/2020 Category: Service

08/17/2020 Category: Service
Lehman Hyundai 5 Star Customer Service
I had an issue with my car and felt that I was not receiving the attention I deserved by the service staff. In fact, Lehman Hyundai went above and beyond to make sure that I received the service I needed. They called me and asked me what they could do to make me happy. I explained i could use a new map light and my radio touchscreen had a mark on it that wasn't there before. The young lady asked if I would meet with the Service Manager and I said sure. I met with the service team and they ordered my parts and told me they will take care of the installation for free and apologized for not noticing the issues before I left. To their credit, they worked on the engine and I was complaining about items inside my car. They still showed me that I was their number 1 concern and they promised to make things right for me. I would recommend Lehman Hyundai to anyone of my friends or anyone looking for great mechanics and a great service department. 5 stars all around thank you Lehman Hyundai for everything you did for me.
CHANTAL G. from Lehman Hyundai responded on 08/18/2020

Good afternoon,

First, and foremost I would like to thank you for taking the time to take our survey on the behalf of the team here at Lehman Hyundai. I understand your frustration, and sincerely apologize for your over-extended wait time and our lack of attention to the issue at hand. To make it up to you, and ensure your satisfaction as our customer I was wondering what we could do to get a second chance to make things right, and give you the 5-star customer experience we are known for.