Overall Rating 4.22222/5Overall Rating 4.22222/5Overall Rating 4.22222/5Overall Rating 4.22222/5rating 4.22222
Overall Rating 1.962963/5rating 1.962963rating 1.962963rating 1.962963rating 1.962963

Pikesville, MD
12/17/2018 Category: Service
Quality Service
When it comes to service, Len Stoler Hyundai has always provided , for me, the highest quality. They have been vigilant of my car's needs and quick to notify me of those needs.

Rahn B.
Catonsville, MD
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
12/14/2018 Category: Service
Good Job
Basically do a reasonably good job
Chris M., Service Manager from Len Stoler Hyundai responded on 12/14/2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey. Means alot and we appreciate your business !

HG
Howard G.
2003 Hyundai Santa Fe
QualyService
Dependable, knowledgeable and reliable service technician Jeff. He is my go to technician who provides me with the confidence that the repair job will be done right the first time
Chris M., Service Manager from Len Stoler Hyundai responded on 12/13/2018

Thank you for the kind words and thank you for your business !

Jim T.
Hampstead, MD
Don,t understand Review Title
Professional service, good customer service keep informed and on time
Chris M., Service Manager from Len Stoler Hyundai responded on 12/13/2018

Thank you for being a valued customer ! We appreciate your business.

Julieann T.
Excellent service.
Chris M., Service Manager from Len Stoler Hyundai responded on 12/12/2018

Thank you for the 5 star rating ! We appreciate your business.

Jessup, MD
2013 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Review
Need to turn on the heat in the waiting room during the winter.
Chris M., Service Manager from Len Stoler Hyundai responded on 12/12/2018

I'm so sorry about the heat. We are in process having the system fixed. We appreciate your business !

Rosie H.
2012 Hyundai Genesis
Service represenative
The service representative was new to Len Stoler but was very healthful and professional.
Chris M., Service Manager from Len Stoler Hyundai responded on 12/12/2018

Thank you for the kind words. Thank you for the 5 star rating and your business !

David M.
12/11/2018 Category: Service
Excellent, on time service.
I brought my Tucson in without an appointment to see if they could fit me in for an oil change and new wiper blades.
Not only were they able to get my Tucson done but it was done on timje as promised. Love Len Stoler!
Chris M., Service Manager from Len Stoler Hyundai responded on 12/11/2018

Thank you so much for the kind words ! We aim to please. Thank you for your business !

Rebecca S.
Manchester, MD
12/10/2018 Category: Service
Clean, professional and friendly
Clean, professional and friendly
Chris M., Service Manager from Len Stoler Hyundai responded on 12/11/2018

Thank you for the 5 star rating ! We appreciate your business.

Caitlyn S.
2006 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/08/2018 Category: Service
Greatly Disappointed
From my own experience, my car came back worse than when it went in, the customer service was terrible and parts were missing from my car on return. I am very disappointed in the service!
Chris M., Service Manager from Len Stoler Hyundai responded on 12/08/2018

I am so sorry to hear about your recent service visit. This is not how we usually conduct business. I will be calling you shorty to discuss and a resolution.

Marilynn G.
Randallstown, MD
12/07/2018 Category: Service
They left my lights on automatic
Service was reasonably fast. They cleaned my car. And most important they left my lights on automatic so I didn’t spend the first night riding around with my headlights off.
Chris M., Service Manager from Len Stoler Hyundai responded on 12/08/2018

Thank you so much for being our customer ! Thank you for the 5 star rating.

LK
Lawrence K.
Baltimore, MD
12/07/2018 Category: Service
Happy experience.
Courteous, efficient service.
Chris M., Service Manager from Len Stoler Hyundai responded on 12/07/2018

Thank you for the 5 star rating. We appreciate your business.

BT
Barbara T.
Steering Coupler & Airbag Replacement
We brought our 2011 Hyundai Sonata SE to Len Stoler Hyundai to address two warranty issues. The first was a loose steering coupler which made the car unsafe to drive. While we were there they also replaced an Airbag under warranty. I dropped the car off and was driven home in the shuttle. Once the repairs were made my husband drove me back to pick up my car. Overall this was a great experience!
Chris M., Service Manager from Len Stoler Hyundai responded on 12/07/2018

Thank you for the positive feedback ! We appreciate your business.

Diane S.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
Friendly and efficient
Chris M., Service Manager from Len Stoler Hyundai responded on 12/06/2018

Thank you so much for the 5 star rating ! It was a pleasure taking care of you.

2012 Hyundai Elantra
Len Stoler Hyundai
Jerry Follmeyer set up an appointment that was perfect for me. He took me on time. All work was completed within a timely manner and the car wash was a nice added feature.
The waiting area is usually fine. Unfortunately, it was really cold in there and they mentioned that a service person had been out three times. I understand that there was another waiting area available to me.
Chris M., Service Manager from Len Stoler Hyundai responded on 12/06/2018

Thank you for allowing us to take care of you !
Thank you for the 5 star rating.

Pikesville, MD
Hamond
Must have heat in waiting Room
Chris M., Service Manager from Len Stoler Hyundai responded on 12/11/2018

I am so sorry about the heat concern. We have had someone try and repair our heat multiple times within past 2 weeks. We apologize ! I will call soon to speak with you about the matter. Thank you

EE
Edward E.
12/05/2018 Category: Service
Great speedy service
Honor my reservation Professional Service
Chris M., Service Manager from Len Stoler Hyundai responded on 12/05/2018

Thank you for taking time to take our survey. Thank you for allowing us to serve you. We appreciate your business !

Jerry F.
Marriottsville, MD
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
12/05/2018 Category: Service
The Service is Excellant!!
AWESOME SERVICE!!!
The Service Department is the Best of the Best!
They always make sure the issues are handled and very reliable.
High ly recommend there service!!!
Chris M., Service Manager from Len Stoler Hyundai responded on 12/05/2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey. We appreciate your business !

Jonathan H.
Gwynn Oak, MD
12/04/2018 Category: Service
Excellent Service Dept Customer Service
Service appointment on November 29, 2018, was fast and Mr. Follmeyer saw to it that my car was returned to me completed in the shortest time possible.
Chris M., Service Manager from Len Stoler Hyundai responded on 12/04/2018

Thank you so much for allowing us to serve you. We really appreciate your business !

MF
Mitzie F.
12/03/2018 Category: Service
Love you guys you are the best, I wouldn’t take my car anywhere else for services.
Chris M., Service Manager from Len Stoler Hyundai responded on 12/03/2018

Thank you so much for the kind words ! We really appreciate your business and allowing us to serve you.