Overall Rating 4.48/5Overall Rating 4.48/5Overall Rating 4.48/5Overall Rating 4.48/5rating 4.48

Overall Rating 4.2812509/5Overall Rating 4.2812509/5Overall Rating 4.2812509/5Overall Rating 4.2812509/5rating 4.2812509
Overall Rating 1.8437522/5rating 1.8437522rating 1.8437522rating 1.8437522rating 1.8437522
Latest Review about 1 hour ago

2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/22/2019 Category: Service
Good service with John
Hyundai service department took good care of my car by recommendations for preventative care and having the services finished in a timely manner. It was a nice touch to have my car washed and cleaned. Thank you John for your help!

WO
Wend Puire O.
Gwynn Oak, MD
03/21/2019 Category: Service
Chris M., Service Manager from Len Stoler Hyundai responded on 03/21/2019

Thank you for the 5 star rating !

AH
Andre H.
03/20/2019 Category: Service
Communication was well received at this location, the previous service station wasn’t as detailed oriented
Overall it was good, the fact I had to spend more than expected was surprising for a routine check up, and that several lug nuts were not placed on my tires on the previous service check at the location few feet away.!!!
Chris M., Service Manager from Len Stoler Hyundai responded on 03/21/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey. We value your thoughts and concerns. We appreciate your business !

Boris S.
Reisterstown, MD
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
03/20/2019 Category: Service
Nice people
Chris M., Service Manager from Len Stoler Hyundai responded on 03/21/2019

Thank you for your business and the 5 star rating !

BG
Bruce G.
03/19/2019 Category: Service
Service experience
They got me in for service when promised and finished on time. John the service associate was very nice.
Chris M., Service Manager from Len Stoler Hyundai responded on 03/21/2019

Thank you for the 5 star rating ! We appreciate your business.

Berlin, MD
03/17/2019 Category: Service
Oil change and more
I went in to have an oil change done with no appointment and left with entire service done. The dealer was very accommodating and was able to fit in a service appointment and car wash. Very pleasant to work with and went above and beyond.
Chris M., Service Manager from Len Stoler Hyundai responded on 03/18/2019

Thank you for the kind words. We really appreciate your business and value you as our customer !

Debbie W.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/16/2019 Category: Service
Everyone treats you like you matter, even those 2 young guys that take the car from you
I appreciate John's willingness to help with any problem!
Chris M., Service Manager from Len Stoler Hyundai responded on 03/18/2019

Thank you for the 5 star rating ! We appreciate your businesss.

Marilyn S.
2016 Hyundai Accent
03/13/2019 Category: Service
Marilyn S
Service people could not have been more helpful or courteous.
Ashley who greeted me and took my initial info showed excellent customer service.
Chris M., Service Manager from Len Stoler Hyundai responded on 03/14/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete Ashley's survey. We appreciate the 5 star rating and your business !

Gwynn Oak, MD
2012 Hyundai Veloster
03/08/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai Service
As always my experience at the dealer was great! My car was fixed with no issues and the customer service was awesome. Thank you!
Chris M., Service Manager from Len Stoler Hyundai responded on 03/08/2019

Thank you for the kind comments. We appreciate your business and thank you !

MF
Mitzie F.
03/07/2019 Category: Service
Love Lens Stoler I would recommend anyone to les Stoler, their hospitality is wonderful, the waiting area is so cozy and clean, I would not take my 2018 Sonata anywhere else. Thanks Lens Stoler.
Chris M., Service Manager from Len Stoler Hyundai responded on 03/08/2019

Thank you for the nice comments ! We really appreciate your business and thank you for the 5 star rating !

Lutherville Timonium, MD
03/04/2019 Category: Service
Your Customer service in all dept
I interacted with parts, service, sales and management. Everything was exceptional. Everyone went above and beyond.
You don’t see service like this anymore. If I was a manger or owner I would take really good care of employees like these.
I’ll be back next month for a oil change.
Chris M., Service Manager from Len Stoler Hyundai responded on 03/04/2019

Thank you for sharing your comments. We appreciate your business and thank you for the 5 star rating !

Andrea S.
2015 Hyundai Tucson
03/02/2019 Category: Service
First visit since the purchase of my Tucson. Friendly staff, fast service.
Chris M., Service Manager from Len Stoler Hyundai responded on 03/04/2019

Thank you for the comments and the 5 star rating !

BJ
Barbara J.
Halethorpe, MD
2015 Hyundai Tucson
03/01/2019 Category: Service
To make sure that the problem that you explain to them is taken into consideration and recognized

Joseph B.
03/01/2019 Category: Service
Don't wait for service
I will never make the mistake of waiting for an oil change again. Waited over 2 hours after asking twice and being told it would take an hour. Ended up being late for a meeting at work.
Chris M., Service Manager from Len Stoler Hyundai responded on 03/05/2019

Im sorry to hear about your recent service visit. Im sorry to hear about the miscommunication as well. I will be calling soon to discuss the details.

John S.
Reisterstown, MD
02/27/2019 Category: Service
Routine service
Services were quick & facility is clean & quiet.
Chris M., Service Manager from Len Stoler Hyundai responded on 02/27/2019

Thank you for the 5 star rating. We appreciate your business !

AK
Aleksander K.
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/25/2019 Category: Service
Good
Good
Chris M., Service Manager from Len Stoler Hyundai responded on 02/25/2019

Thank you for your business !

AC
Adam C.
02/25/2019 Category: Service
Lie to customers
My brake pad level was purposely reported wrong so they could attempt to charge for full rotor replacement for a car that has only 47,000 miles. Rotors would not be needed of brake pads are replaced.
Chris M., Service Manager from Len Stoler Hyundai responded on 02/26/2019

Thanks for taking the time to speak with me today about your experience. I am looking forward to assisting with this matter on Saturday. Again, I'm sorry for your recent visit concerns but will help in resolving.

WM
Wendell M.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
02/22/2019 Category: Service
I appreciate the service manager working with me on the price.
Chris M., Service Manager from Len Stoler Hyundai responded on 02/22/2019

Thank you for your business ! We appreciate you as our customer.

Diane S.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
02/21/2019 Category: Service
elantra service
I came in for tires being low .
I was taken in quickly and they found out theissie.
I waited for the car and was very happy with the service, knowledge and fairness
Chris M., Service Manager from Len Stoler Hyundai responded on 02/22/2019

Thank you Diane for the 5 star rating. Was my pleasure to help you out and get your vehicle taken care of.

MK
Mayer K.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
02/21/2019 Category: Service
Excellent Customer/Car Repair Service and Professional, Friendly Staff!
My "Review Title" says it all!

That is why, over many years, I have ALWAYS taken ALL my Hyundai cars there for service!
Chris M., Service Manager from Len Stoler Hyundai responded on 02/21/2019

Thank you for the 5 star rating. We appreciate your business !