Overall Rating 4.0454541/5Overall Rating 4.0454541/5Overall Rating 4.0454541/5Overall Rating 4.0454541/5rating 4.0454541
Overall Rating 2.0000009/5Overall Rating 2.0000009/5rating 2.0000009rating 2.0000009rating 2.0000009

Baltimore, MD
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/23/2018 Category: Service
Once I pulled up to the service entrance, I was assisted within 10 minutes. I provided a competitors coupon for an oil change and tire rotation and the service tech honored it. The service was completed at a reasonable amount of time.

VA
Victoria Oluseun A.
2011 Hyundai Elantra
06/22/2018 Category: Service
Exceptional Service!!
Andrew was my customer service rep who was very pleasant to deal with. Andrew was attentive to my needs ensuring everything was taken care of.
MICHAEL V., Service Manager from Len Stoler Hyundai responded on 06/22/2018

Thank you for the 5 star rating. I am very pleased to hear Andrew did a great job, and will pass along your kind words of encouragement. As you well know customer service is critical to growth and we are working very hard to provide a pleasant service visit. Have a fun weekend and we will see you next visit.

EF
Earlene F.
Windsor Mill, MD
2011 Hyundai Genesis
06/21/2018 Category: Service
Easy handicapped accessibility. Comfortable waiting area. Extremely professional staff!!
I am as pleased with this visit as I was with my purchasing experience there!!!!
MICHAEL V., Service Manager from Len Stoler Hyundai responded on 06/22/2018

Thank you for the 5 star rating. We are working very hard to provide a pleasant and efficient service visit. Have a great weekend and we will see you next visit.

ES
Eric S.
Finksburg, MD
2011 Hyundai Tucson
06/19/2018 Category: Service
Forget the car wash
Car wash is always broke or full of Jaguars... need to hire someone with a bucket and rag.
MICHAEL V., Service Manager from Len Stoler Hyundai responded on 06/20/2018

I apologize that we were not able to meet your expectations. I welcome the opportunity to speak with you about your concerns. Please understand we offer the car wash as a courtesy and depending on how busy our stores are it can take up to an hour to get a car wash.

Daphene C.
Randallstown, MD
Very Helpful
Very responsive to needs and oroblems

No review
Comment previously done
MICHAEL V., Service Manager from Len Stoler Hyundai responded on 06/18/2018

I apologize that we were not able to meet your expectations. I welcome the opportunity to speak with you about your recent service visit. Please give me a call or email me at your earliest convenience, so that I may hear a little more and address this situation accordingly. You are a valued customer and I want to get this resolved.

410-998-3417
MICHAEL V., Service Manager from Len Stoler Hyundai responded on 06/19/2018

Thank you very much for taking the time to speak with me about your concerns. As I stated in my original response, you are a valued customer and I appreciate your time. Also thank you for the reevaluation and the score of 5 stars. Have a great week and we will see you next visit.

WB
Wayne B.
Gwynn Oak, MD
2013 Hyundai Genesis
Exceptional Service
I really appreciate the professionalism Andrew displayed. He is an asset to your dealership.
MICHAEL V., Service Manager from Len Stoler Hyundai responded on 06/18/2018

Thank you for the 5 star rating. I will be sure to pass along your kind words to Andrew. Have a great week and we will see you next visit.

Leroy B.
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/17/2018 Category: Service
Excellent Service.
Makes you feel valued!
MICHAEL V., Service Manager from Len Stoler Hyundai responded on 06/18/2018

Thank you for the 5 star rating. We appreciate having you as a customer. Have a great week and we will see you next visit.

2016 Hyundai Accent
06/15/2018 Category: Service
Service with a smile. It matters.
Very good rating.
MICHAEL V., Service Manager from Len Stoler Hyundai responded on 06/18/2018

Thank you for the 5 star rating. We are working hard to provide a pleasant service visit.

BC
Bob C.
Finksburg, MD
2017 Hyundai Accent
06/14/2018 Category: Service
scheduled on line very convenient and easy personnel where very helpful
MICHAEL V., Service Manager from Len Stoler Hyundai responded on 06/15/2018

Thank you for the 5 star rating. We have been working very hard to provide a quality service visit. Have a great weekend and we will see you next visit.

Hampstead, MD
2015 Hyundai Genesis
06/12/2018 Category: Service
Personnel
Personnel were courteous and kept me informed as they met my request.
MICHAEL V., Service Manager from Len Stoler Hyundai responded on 06/13/2018

Thank you for the 5 star rating. We are doing our very best to provide an efficient service visit.

JE
John E.
Phoenix, MD
2007 Hyundai Azera
06/12/2018 Category: Service
Excellent dealership.
The people and the quality of your service.
MICHAEL V., Service Manager from Len Stoler Hyundai responded on 06/12/2018

Thank you very much for the 5 star rating and the kind words. I will be sure to share them with the staff. Have a great week!

John S.
06/07/2018 Category: Service
Len Stoler service review
Friendly staff, clean facility, fast service.
MICHAEL V., Service Manager from Len Stoler Hyundai responded on 06/07/2018

Thank you for the 5 star rating. We appreciate the kind words. Have a great weekend and we will see you next time around.

Hampstead, MD
2013 Hyundai Genesis Co
06/07/2018 Category: Service
Free service is hard to beat.
Did my routine maintenance that is covered at time of purchase, and it was done quickly, on time and at no cost. I know I pay for this in the long run, but I have found that if you take care of your car, it'll take care of you.
MICHAEL V., Service Manager from Len Stoler Hyundai responded on 06/07/2018

Thank you for the 5 star rating. Glad to see you are enrolled in our service program. We have been working on our efficiency and look forward to maintaining this level of service in the future. Have a great weekend!

ED
Edward D.
Westminster, MD
06/05/2018 Category: Service
Great place for service on your vehicle
Service was great,had to wait longer than usual and didn"t get a car wash.The service rep was very friendly and honest about my wait time.
MICHAEL V., Service Manager from Len Stoler Hyundai responded on 06/06/2018

Thank you for the 5 star rating. I would also like to express my appreciation for the way you filled out this survey. I read them all and you gave some constructive criticism that will help me manage my team without blasting us for that little bit of extra wait time. We are truly working on becoming more efficient and hopefully you will see a difference next time in. Stop by my office if you EVER have questions or concerns that you feel need extra attention. Have a great week and thanks again.

FY
Frelicienne Y.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
So great
The guy was good. It's a good place to go.
MICHAEL V., Service Manager from Len Stoler Hyundai responded on 06/05/2018

Thank you very much for the 5 star rating. It is our pleasure to have you as a service customer. See you next visit, have a great week.

2014 Hyundai Elantra
06/05/2018 Category: Service
Great, it also cleaned my car both outside and inside
MICHAEL V., Service Manager from Len Stoler Hyundai responded on 06/05/2018

Thank you for the 5 star rating. We are very thankful to have you as a customer and appreciate you and your business. Have a great week.

Pasadena, MD
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/04/2018 Category: Service
Thanks
Very friendly and professional
MICHAEL V., Service Manager from Len Stoler Hyundai responded on 06/05/2018

Thank you for the 5  star rating. We are doing our very best to provide an efficient service visit.

AE
Andrew E.
Sykesville, MD
2011 Hyundai Azera
06/02/2018 Category: Service
Quick and caring service.
My 2011 Azera had 2 factory recalls serviced in a very efficient professional manner.
MICHAEL V., Service Manager from Len Stoler Hyundai responded on 06/04/2018

Thank you for the 5 star rating. see you next service.

Parkville, MD
2007 Hyundai Sonata
06/02/2018 Category: Service
Excellent staff and customer service, excellent car service and waiting area. Work is done in a timely manner.
MICHAEL V., Service Manager from Len Stoler Hyundai responded on 06/04/2018

Thank you very much for the 5 star rating. We are working very hard to provide a pleasant service visit. Have a great week and we will see you next visit.

Michael R.
2015 Hyundai Tucson
05/31/2018 Category: Service
SigmaNurse
Consistently good & timely.
MICHAEL V., Service Manager from Len Stoler Hyundai responded on 06/01/2018

Thank you for taking the time to review your service experience. Hopefully next time we will do a better job and EARN a 5 star rating. Thanks again and have a fantastic weekend.