4.5

Overall Rating 4.4893655/5Overall Rating 4.4893655/5Overall Rating 4.4893655/5Overall Rating 4.4893655/5rating 4.4893655
Overall Rating 2.0000009/5Overall Rating 2.0000009/5rating 2.0000009rating 2.0000009rating 2.0000009

Continue reading recommended reviews

ET
Eniola T.
Owings Mills, MD
2012 Hyundai Accent

Donaji C.
Reisterstown, MD
05/03/2018
Pay for service they don't do it
We pay for service they don't do it, air filter, battery pads, etc....I wish can send a picture of how dirty the filter are after "work" attention Mr.Vince.
MICHAEL V., Service Manager from Len Stoler Hyundai responded on 05/04/2018

I apologize that we were not able to meet your expectations. I welcome the opportunity to speak with you about your concerns.

Michael Vince

03/19/2018
austin foreman
poor service maniger
MICHAEL V., Service Manager from Len Stoler Hyundai responded on 03/20/2018

I apologize that we were not able to meet your expectations. As I explained, Hyundai does not manufacture or warranty tires. You have to go through the actual tire manufacture.

Michael Vince