Overall Rating 4.48/5Overall Rating 4.48/5Overall Rating 4.48/5Overall Rating 4.48/5rating 4.48

Overall Rating 4.3513481/5Overall Rating 4.3513481/5Overall Rating 4.3513481/5Overall Rating 4.3513481/5rating 4.3513481
Overall Rating 1.8918951/5rating 1.8918951rating 1.8918951rating 1.8918951rating 1.8918951

AR
Al R.
06/14/2019 Category: Service
In and out. Great guys.

Dundalk, MD
2016 Hyundai Accent
06/12/2019 Category: Service
Nick in the service department is the best!! The mechanics has gotten better as well. I hope everyone is still there when I come to my next service appointment.
Chris M., Service Manager from Len Stoler Hyundai responded on 06/13/2019

Thank you for the 5 star review ! We appreciate you and your business.

BA
Barbara A.
Baltimore, MD
06/12/2019 Category: Service
replace rear view mirror
You were very responsive when I asked for help. You called me as you completed each step. It was easy to make an appointment. You were on time and completed the work on time. Your financial estimates were on target.
Chris M., Service Manager from Len Stoler Hyundai responded on 06/12/2019

Thank you for the kind comments. We appreciate your business and thank you for being our customer !

Donna W.
06/11/2019 Category: Service
Service Experience was Awesome
Brandon Rupert, my service rep is awesome. He is very professional, personable and provides great customer service. He kept me updated on the status and although I walked in, he assured me the wait wouldn't be too bad. He was true to his word, which made me very happy. I truly appreciated this experience better than any other. Keep up the great work. Best, Donna W
Chris M., Service Manager from Len Stoler Hyundai responded on 06/12/2019

Thank you for the great review ! We appreciate your business.

Joanne M.
2017 Hyundai Veloster
Professional service
I can rely on the Hyundai service department to provide both proficient and efficient workmanship.

EC
Erika C.
Great Customer Service
The service was great. The person who took care of me was very attentive.
Chris M., Service Manager from Len Stoler Hyundai responded on 06/11/2019

Thank you for the 5 star rating and your business !

AW
Arnold W.
Lake Worth, FL
Len Stoler Hyundai
The appointment and work was timely. A complete review of the car was made and explained properly by the service rep. I was in and out and presented with the keys ready to go!
Chris M., Service Manager from Len Stoler Hyundai responded on 06/11/2019

Thank you for the great review ! Appreciate the 5 star rating.

A-1 Superior Level of Customer Service
On June 4, 2019, I took my 2018 Hyundai Tucson in for a routine service call. I was pleasantly greeted by one of the service dept attendants (don't recall his name) and escorted to his desk while he completed the registration process on the computer. He asked for my signature after which time I proceeded to the lounge. About 45 minutes later, I was notified that my car was ready. I was escorted to my vehicle and left to return home. I also appreciated the complimentary car wash and vacuuming of the carpets, a very nice touch. I look forward to returning for my next service appointment in 6 months.
Chris M., Service Manager from Len Stoler Hyundai responded on 06/10/2019

Thank you for the 5 star rating. We appreciate your  business !

Rachel C.
06/09/2019 Category: Service
2013 Sonata service
Service was performed professionally and on time

Karen B.
Finksburg, MD
06/07/2019 Category: Service
Disappointed
John was great but dropped the ball. I asked him to have the tech look at the black rubber piece under the bumper that was hanging down. When he said the car was ready almost 2 hours later, I went outside & the rubber piece was never touched. I came back in & John went out to try & push it back in place. He said the bumper was cracked & couldn’t be fixed??? The tech never let him know! At this point I was late getting back to work so I left!
Chris M., Service Manager from Len Stoler Hyundai responded on 06/10/2019

So sorry to hear about that. Thank you for the review and being our customer. We appreciate you !

Jiten S.
Sykesville, MD
2016 Hyundai Elantra
06/07/2019 Category: Service
Customer Service Oriented.
The Tech. Agent was very Courteous and helpful.

Shelia S.
06/06/2019 Category: Service
They explain the recommendations to you up front with no pressure
Chris M., Service Manager from Len Stoler Hyundai responded on 06/07/2019

Marilyn S.
Cockeysville, MD
2016 Hyundai Accent
06/06/2019 Category: Service
Marilyn
John and all others kept me informed as to the progress of the service I came to the shop for.
They offered me water as I sat outside. My service took 2 /1/2 hrs. I could not leave the dealership and they made every effort to
make me feel comfortable. The work was done on schedule. They took me right in on my appointment time.
Thanks for the coffee machine and the bag of crackers. Nice gestures.
Chris M., Service Manager from Len Stoler Hyundai responded on 06/07/2019

Thank you for the nice comments. We appreciate your business !

JE
John E.
Phoenix, MD
2007 Hyundai Azera
06/05/2019 Category: Service
Great reliable and dependable service
Great job. Service is always excellent.

WO
Wend Puire O.
06/05/2019 Category: Service
I really like the service
Chris M., Service Manager from Len Stoler Hyundai responded on 06/05/2019

Thank you for the 5 star rating. Thank you for your business !

Satisfied new client
The service was good and I will definitely come back.
Chris M., Service Manager from Len Stoler Hyundai responded on 06/05/2019

Thank you for being our customer ! We appreciate your business.

Westminster, MD
06/04/2019 Category: Service
Took 3 tries to even get my name and car registered and my appointment was not writing down even after I called 2 times to confirm.
They told me a bunch of repairs that they recommend I get done ASAP including new tires which was just put on 8 months ago and had 3200 miles on them. Hoses and belts were cracked and needed replacement it they are not cracked at all.
Will not go back
Chris M., Service Manager from Len Stoler Hyundai responded on 06/04/2019

Thank you for taking time to explain your concerns. I am sorry to hear about your recent visit. I will be calling shortly to discuss.
Thank you.

None

Parkville, MD
06/03/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai Service Reorganized/Improved
When I entered Hyundai Service Area I did not recognize anyone ! Service Advisor, John Davis made the ordeal of having my car serviced a good experience. My car needed regular service maintenance, 3 recalls plus a worn part replaced. John was efficient, professional & seems to really care that his customers are treated well.
Chris M., Service Manager from Len Stoler Hyundai responded on 06/04/2019

Thank you for the kind comments. We appreciate your business and thank you for the 5 star rating !

TD
Tyrone D.
Windsor Mill, MD
2012 Hyundai Azera
06/03/2019 Category: Service
Very professional.
When I described what was going on with my vehicle they new exactly what the problem was and took care of it.
Chris M., Service Manager from Len Stoler Hyundai responded on 06/03/2019