Overall Rating 4.48/5Overall Rating 4.48/5Overall Rating 4.48/5Overall Rating 4.48/5rating 4.48

Overall Rating 4.23333/5Overall Rating 4.23333/5Overall Rating 4.23333/5Overall Rating 4.23333/5rating 4.23333
Overall Rating 1.9310386/5rating 1.9310386rating 1.9310386rating 1.9310386rating 1.9310386

LG
Laurica G.
01/17/2019 Category: Service
Customer
Everyone is professional, courteous and efficient! My Service Advisor Jerry is the best!
Chris M., Service Manager from Len Stoler Hyundai responded on 01/18/2019

Thank you for the commenting. We appreciate your business!
Thank you for the 5 star rating.

EB
Elizabeth B.
2000 Hyundai Sonata
01/17/2019 Category: Service
Beno
I appreciate the fact that my car was fixed in an emergency. But my real reason for coming back is Beno. He is just about the best mechanic that ever lived. The guy knows his stuff. Very personable as well.
There is a new advisor - middle age white gentleman - I cannot remember his name: very accommodating and very nice. I hope both of these gentlemen stay with Len Stoler a loooong time.
Chris M., Service Manager from Len Stoler Hyundai responded on 01/17/2019

Thank you so much for the kind words and comments. Benno is spectacular and so is John. We value them very much !!
We appreciate your business and thank you so much for the 5 star rating.

Doris H.
2018 Hyundai Accent
01/15/2019 Category: Service
The time he spent with me for the right car.
I am so glad I went to Len Stoler Hyundai happy with my car
Chris M., Service Manager from Len Stoler Hyundai responded on 01/15/2019

BT
Barbara T.
Reisterstown, MD
01/14/2019 Category: Service
Steering Coupler & Airbag Replacement
Our car, a 2011 Hyundai Sonata SE, had a severe problem with the steering coupler. The steering wheel made a noticeable clicking noise that you could hear and feel while driving the car.

We contacted the Service Dept. at Len Stoler Hyundai and found that there was a silent recall on this problem. We were delighted to have this problem fixed under warranty as well as have our airbag replaced during the same visit.
Chris M., Service Manager from Len Stoler Hyundai responded on 01/14/2019

Thank you for the 5 star rating and thank you for your business !

Roxhers B.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
01/13/2019 Category: Service
Poor labor work
Poor quality of the tires
high prices for service
Chris M., Service Manager from Len Stoler Hyundai responded on 01/14/2019

I'm sorry for your recent service visit experience. We will reach out soon to resolve any issues.

Gwynn Oak, MD
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/13/2019 Category: Service
Service is great.
Chris M., Service Manager from Len Stoler Hyundai responded on 01/14/2019

Thank you for your business. We appreciate the 5 star rating !

OT
Omoboye T.
Randallstown, MD
Mr
The way I was attempted to.
Chris M., Service Manager from Len Stoler Hyundai responded on 01/14/2019

Thank you for your business and the 5 star rating !

Convenience

It has improved from previous experience
Chris M., Service Manager from Len Stoler Hyundai responded on 01/14/2019

Thank you for your business and taking the time to take our survey !

Michael S.
Service is great
Sales really bad

RA
Rommani Mulai A.
very professional
john was very much on top of the proccess
Chris M., Service Manager from Len Stoler Hyundai responded on 01/14/2019

Thank you for the 5 star rating !

BF
Bernard F.
Excellent experience
All personal contact was friendly, Free Oil and grease job was included in purchase price, Shuttle back and forth from home meant I did not waste a day sitting in waiting room. For me, dealership is convenient to home.

James S.
Reisterstown, MD
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Recall service
Made an appointment. Upon arrival the service mgn was waiting for me, processed me right away. The service mgn was very helpful. The job was done quickly
Chris M., Service Manager from Len Stoler Hyundai responded on 01/11/2019

Thank you for the kind words. We appreciate your business and the 5 star rating !

WE
Waleta E.
1st oil change
1st oil change
Chris M., Service Manager from Len Stoler Hyundai responded on 01/11/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey. We appreciate your business.

CN
Clarissa N.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
Customer service is 1000%

2017 Hyundai Accent
01/10/2019 Category: Service
Service garage in len stoler hyundai were superb. Despite their being quite busy, they work effectively, isolated the issue and resolved it. They were cordial and prompt.
Chris M., Service Manager from Len Stoler Hyundai responded on 01/10/2019

Thank you for your nice comments about our service center. Always happy to hear good reviews. Thank you very much for your business

GB
Gerald B.
01/08/2019 Category: Service
Excellent Service and Staff.
Always satisfied with the service representative as well as the service provided; i will continue to bring my vehicles
here for service.
Chris M., Service Manager from Len Stoler Hyundai responded on 01/08/2019

Thank you for the 5 star rating. We appreciate your business !

June L.
The Staff
The promptness and the Customer Service, which is hard to find.They are very attentive and welcoming.
Chris M., Service Manager from Len Stoler Hyundai responded on 01/07/2019

Thank you very much for the kind words. We appreciate your business !

2017 Hyundai Accent
Much happier
Thank you for resolving my issue do promptly. I appreciate your response and will be seeing you doon

not a happy customer
I already explained why I am not happy
Chris M., Service Manager from Len Stoler Hyundai responded on 01/07/2019

I am so sorry to hear about that. I will be reaching out to you soon to resolve this.

BC
Brandi C.
Sykesville, MD
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/05/2019 Category: Service
I came in for an issue with a door locking mechanism & thanks to John and his hard work, I was able to get everything resolved! He was the ONLY service guy on staff that day & his hard work showed and it was nice to see that he didn't let it affect his day. He still had a smile on his face & apologized for the wait. Great guy!
Chris M., Service Manager from Len Stoler Hyundai responded on 01/07/2019

Thank you for the feedback and thank you for your business ! Thank you for being a valued customer.

Karen B.
Finksburg, MD
2016 Hyundai Elantra
01/04/2019 Category: Service
Karen B
Service is always fantastic! It’s always done in the time they promised. The staff are so friendly as well.
Chris M., Service Manager from Len Stoler Hyundai responded on 01/07/2019

Thank you for the kind words and the 5 star rating !