Overall Rating 2.047619/5Overall Rating 2.047619/5rating 2.047619rating 2.047619rating 2.047619

2017 Hyundai Accent
05/19/2018 Category: Service
CUSTOMER SERVICE
cUSTOMER SERVICES, OUTSTANDING
MICHAEL V., Service Manager from Len Stoler Hyundai

Thank you for the 5 star rating. We are working very hard to provide you with a decent level of service. Have a fantastic week, and we will see you next time around.

Monica S.
05/17/2018 Category: Service
Jerry is the Best
This was one of the most pleasant visits I have had at Len Stoler in quite some time. Jerry was courteous and attentive to my cars needs and was able to explain all aspects of my service delivery to me in layman's terms.
MICHAEL V., Service Manager from Len Stoler Hyundai

Thank you for the 5 star rating. I will make sure to share this with Jerry. We are trying our best to make your visit as efficient as possible. Have a great weekend and thanks again.

Armin M.
05/17/2018 Category: Service
Travis Nash
Mr.Nash sold me our latest Hyundai Sonata, Recently it was my pleasure to see him as a Service Manager. You certainly have chosen a very polite and helpful person as your service manager. Thank you and congratulations.
We have been customers of Len Stoler for many years.
Sincerely, Dr. Armin Mruck
MICHAEL V., Service Manager from Len Stoler Hyundai

Thank you for the kind words, I will relay your message to Travis.
Also thank you for the 5 star rating, we are working hard to provide a quality service visit.

PS
Paula S.
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/16/2018 Category: Service
Efficient and knowledgeable!
Travis is an asset to
Your business as he is caring, patient, polite, and understanding.
MICHAEL V., Service Manager from Len Stoler Hyundai

Thank you for the 5 star rating. I will pass this along to Travis, it will make his day. Have a great weekend!

2015 Hyundai Tucson
05/16/2018 Category: Service
Excellent customer service
They have excellent customer service. I always appreciate how much detail I receive about whatever issues my car is having.
MICHAEL V., Service Manager from Len Stoler Hyundai

Thank you for the kind words and the 5 star rating. We are working hard to insure a quality visit to our service department.

Finksburg, MD
2016 Hyundai Elantra
05/15/2018 Category: Service
Service survey
The service is always great & the work is done in a timely manner. I just wish I could get the car washed & vacuumed. I’m always told it would be an hour wait!
MICHAEL V., Service Manager from Len Stoler Hyundai

Thank you for the 5 star rating. Our car wash is very busy and unfortunately it is very difficult to predict how long the wait time for it will be. We are working on a solution.

Joy A.
05/15/2018 Category: Service
Great Auto Experience
Wait time was estimated correctly. Car was washed and ready within specified time. Nice waiting room with wifi.
MICHAEL V., Service Manager from Len Stoler Hyundai

Thank you very much for another 5 star rating. We here at Len Stoler Hyundai really appreciate having you as one of our customers. Have a great rest of the week and an even better weekend!!!

JO
John O.
Eldersburg, MD
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/14/2018 Category: Service
Great Service Again!
Jerry & his team always take great care of me. Happy to be part of the Stoler family.
MICHAEL V., Service Manager from Len Stoler Hyundai

Thank you for the 5 star rating. We are also happy your a part of the Stoler family. Have a great week.

MT
Michele T.
Randallstown, MD
05/12/2018 Category: Service
Customer Service
I always get good service but they still forgot to put my oil change on my window so I will know when my next oil change. Overall the customer service is excellent.
MICHAEL V., Service Manager from Len Stoler Hyundai

Thank you for the 5 star rating. Have a great week.

Darlene R.
Catonsville, MD
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/11/2018 Category: Service
Consistent Good Service
All of my experiences with the techs and admin have been positive. The service department had a lot of changeover for a few years but iv'e been going to Jerry consistently for a year now and he has helped me keep my vehicle in top shape. The shuttle drivers are also always cordial and accommodating . I did try a different location for my service but nothing could top Len Stoler Hyundai.
MICHAEL V., Service Manager from Len Stoler Hyundai

Thank you for the 5 star rating and the very kind words. I will share your response with the team so they can see the fruits of their labor. Have a great weekend, see ya next time.Michael VinceService ManagerLen Stoler Hyundai410-356-7000mvince@lenstoler.com

Rick G.
2006 Hyundai Sonata
05/10/2018 Category: Service
Excellence!
Len Stoler Hyundai fixed my vehicle right the first time! Not like another dealership I used to go to.
MICHAEL V., Service Manager from Len Stoler Hyundai

Thank you for the 5 star rating. We are working very hard to provide our customers with a pleasant, efficient service visit. Have a great weekend.Michael VinceService ManagerLen Stoler Hyundai410-356-7000mvince@lenstoler.com

Diane S.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
hyundai service
I was pleased with my service.
I was in and out quickly.
Was told some recommendations.
No pressure.
Very friendly
MICHAEL V., Service Manager from Len Stoler Hyundai

Thank you for the 5 star rating. We are working hard to provide an effecient service visit. Have a great rest of the week, and we will see you next time around.

Takia B.
2014 Hyundai Veloster
Genuine attention to service
I had a great experience here.
Far better than i honestly expected. I bought the car from Carmax who did not inform me of a recall on my model and your staff helped me greatly.
I called the afternoon before and an appointment was available in my time frame!

The representative helped me and explained everything in clear detail to me. In addition informed me of upcoming service I should take note of.

Lastly, other staff vaccumed my car and gave it a rinse.
MICHAEL V., Service Manager from Len Stoler Hyundai

Thank you for the 5 star rating. I am glad to hear you had a pleasant experience with our service department. This is the level of service we strive to provide. If you ever have any questions or concerns feel free to contact us and we will do our very best to resolve any situation. Thanks again and have a great week.

CK
Carl K.
2012 Hyundai Elantra To
location is good
Customer service reps are often not at their desk to answer the phones. They may cellphones or answering machines.
MICHAEL V., Service Manager from Len Stoler Hyundai

I apologize that we were not able to meet your expectations. I am curious about the campaign / warranty work you needed to have performed. Please contact me at your earliest convenience.

Saundra C.
05/08/2018 Category: Service
Takes entirely too long there every time I go
MICHAEL V., Service Manager from Len Stoler Hyundai

I apologize that we were not able to meet your expectations. I welcome the opportunity to speak with you about your concerns. Feel free to contact me so we can discuss your concerns.

PR
Paul R.
Sykesville, MD
05/07/2018 Category: Service
Much improved.
Several years ago I received the worst service ever in 45 years of driving. Went back because of a recall and was very pleasantly surprised by the significant improvements which have taken place.
MICHAEL V., Service Manager from Len Stoler Hyundai

Thank you for the 5 star rating and giving us a second chance. As you well know, having your car serviced is a necessity and the service you receive should be efficient and clearly mapped out. We are doing our very best to provide our customers with a pleasant visit. Thanks again, have a great week and we will see you next visit.

WL
Wing L.
05/06/2018 Category: Service
Great experience
Quick and easy as always
MICHAEL V., Service Manager from Len Stoler Hyundai

Thank you for the 5 star rating. We are trying our best to provide an efficient service visit.

LQ
Linda Q.
05/05/2018 Category: Service
Very satisfied.
The price for service was very reasonable. Employees were very friendly.
MICHAEL V., Service Manager from Len Stoler Hyundai

Thank you for the 5 star rating. We appreciate you and your business. See you next service.

05/04/2018 Category: Service
Always there for you
Great work, friendliness.
MICHAEL V., Service Manager from Len Stoler Hyundai

Thank you for the 5 star rating. Have a great weekend, see you next service.

Gwynn Oak, MD
05/04/2018 Category: Service
MICHAEL V., Service Manager from Len Stoler Hyundai

Thank you for the 5 star rating. We are working very hard to provide a quality service visit.