Overall Rating 4.48/5Overall Rating 4.48/5Overall Rating 4.48/5Overall Rating 4.48/5rating 4.48

Overall Rating 4.125/5Overall Rating 4.125/5Overall Rating 4.125/5Overall Rating 4.125/5rating 4.125
Overall Rating 1.9565217/5rating 1.9565217rating 1.9565217rating 1.9565217rating 1.9565217

09/20/2018 Category: Service
Routine
Service was acceptable from start to finish. No complaints. Will return for future service.
Chris M., Service Manager from Len Stoler Hyundai responded on 09/21/2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey. Thank you for your business !

EN
Esther N.
Somerset, NJ
09/20/2018 Category: Service
Travis is the best!
I really appreciate all the support I receive from this dealership! I really appreciate Travis the service representative is outstanding.
Chris M., Service Manager from Len Stoler Hyundai responded on 09/20/2018

Thank you for the 5 star rating ! We appreciate your business.

IL
Ilene L.
Pikesville, MD
09/19/2018 Category: Service
Very helpful
Had a very nice serviceman and he explained exactly what they were going to take care of during this service and about how long it would take. They were right on time.
Chris M., Service Manager from Len Stoler Hyundai responded on 09/19/2018

Thank you for the 5 star rating. We appreciate your business !

Daphene C.
09/17/2018 Category: Service
Service was great
What I like best I did not have to wait for service. My car was taken in on my 8:clock appointment with a turn around time of 9:o'clock and I had it back at 8:56. Time is important to me.
Chris M., Service Manager from Len Stoler Hyundai responded on 09/18/2018

Thank you for the 5 star rating !
We appreciate your business.

CA
Constance A.
Sykesville, MD
09/14/2018 Category: Service
Summary
Diagnosed problem quickly and handled everything with extreme professionalism and courtesy.
Chris M., Service Manager from Len Stoler Hyundai responded on 09/18/2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill our survey out !
Thank you for the 5 star rating !

Windsor Mill, MD
2008 Hyundai Elantra
Great job
Friendly people. As requested the parts department called me when my parts came in stock. My car was finished in a timely manner.

Ryan S.
Eldersburg, MD
09/13/2018 Category: Service
Service was great, the Tucson Sport however......
I thought the service was great. They got me in and out very quickly. I went in for A/C repair and transmission check. The A/C is working great but the transmission test results said there was nothing wrong. I was disappointed in that. I specifically thought the transmission was messed up because my Tucson Sport acts like it wants to stall when I go from a stop to driving. It also seems to slip when I try to accelerate from a slower speed meaning, the vehicle just sits there and doesn't move, when it does it instantly whiplashes you. This action alone has nearly gotten me into two accidents. When I asked the Hyundai representative about this he said that unfortunately it's just how that particular shifter operates on the vehicle. I appreciated his honesty. Because this unsafe feature is acceptable for Hyundai vehicles I am looking to trade mine in as soon. I will never buy a Hyundai again and will recommend to anyone looking at Hyundai's to look elsewhere because of my experience. As for Len Stoler Hyundai, their service was great, and I would recommend them to anyone who owns a Hyundai but unfortunately I cannot say the same thing for the Hyundai vehicle I am currently driving.

BF
Betty F.
Woodstock, MD
2015 Hyundai Genesis
09/13/2018 Category: Service
Unusual issues were addressed and acted upon. Services writer was very helpful.
We appreciate you ordering a new warranted steering column to replace existing.
We look forward to hearing from you soon so it can installed.
Chris M., Service Manager from Len Stoler Hyundai responded on 09/13/2018

Thank you for the feedback and thank you for your business !

Calvin M.
Hampstead, MD
2015 Hyundai Genesis
09/12/2018 Category: Service
Good People
Friendly, very responsive Service Advisors.

Thank you !

Judy B.
09/12/2018 Category: Service
professional service
knowlegable and courteous
nice lounge area
Chris M., Service Manager from Len Stoler Hyundai responded on 09/13/2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey !

Westminster, MD
09/11/2018 Category: Service
Not great but could be worse
Overall was not impressed but I do appreciate that Hyundai honored the warranty and repaired the vehicle. I believe it initially took so long to even get the car to a certain level and approval for it to be covered under warranty because they searched without success to find negligence in order to avoid having to do so. But I have kept every repair record for all work done and have proof that no negligence on my behalf was the cause of the car needing repair.
Chris M., Service Manager from Len Stoler Hyundai responded on 09/11/2018

Thank you for taking the time to reach out to us with your concerns. I appreciate to feedback. Will reach out to you personally to gather more information and try and help you out. Thanks !

Mindy P.
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
xoxo
xoxo
Chris M., Service Manager from Len Stoler Hyundai responded on 09/11/2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey. We are in the process of some change at our service department and will look to improve on wait times.
Thank you for your input.

HW
Harvey W.
Reisterstown, MD
2013 Hyundai Accent
09/11/2018 Category: Service
Was treated very courteously.
Chris M., Service Manager from Len Stoler Hyundai responded on 09/11/2018

Thank you for being a valued customer. We appreciate your business !

Reisterstown, MD
2005 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/10/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai Service
Travis, the service associate, was very gracious and answered all my questions. I had my previous Santa Fe serviced here and was always pleased with the way I was treated.
Chris M., Service Manager from Len Stoler Hyundai responded on 09/10/2018

Thank you for being a valued customer !

Diane S.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
09/08/2018 Category: Service
elantra service
I was treated very professionally and courteously
Chris M., Service Manager from Len Stoler Hyundai responded on 09/10/2018

Thank you for being a valued customer !

AH
Austin H.
09/08/2018 Category: Service
Service is good but I had a check TPMS light on when I came and I left it it still on and no one mentioned anything about it. It’s a Saturday and I’m always told that there is a light crew on Saturdays. People work day jobs and can’t always come during the week. Service should be the same no matter what day it is.
Chris M., Service Manager from Len Stoler Hyundai responded on 09/10/2018

Thank you and we appreciate your business !

BG
Bridgette G.
Baltimore, MD
09/07/2018 Category: Service
Short wait and great service
Chris M., Service Manager from Len Stoler Hyundai responded on 09/10/2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill our email out.
We appreciate your business !

Dianna B.
Joppa, MD
2015 Hyundai Tucson
09/07/2018 Category: Service
Had a great experience there
Everyone is just so nice.

MF
Mitzie F.
09/06/2018 Category: Service
I recently took my 2018 Hyundai Sonata to lens Stoler for service, the people there are sooo professional, the waiting area is very clean and comfortable, And the hospitality is very appreciated I would recommend anyone to you guys, thanks Lens Stoler.

Dil G.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
09/06/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai review for tire replacement and alignment
Great