4.5

Overall Rating 4.4893655/5Overall Rating 4.4893655/5Overall Rating 4.4893655/5Overall Rating 4.4893655/5rating 4.4893655
Overall Rating 2.0000009/5Overall Rating 2.0000009/5rating 2.0000009rating 2.0000009rating 2.0000009

RF
Rose F.
Dundalk, MD
2014 Hyundai Accent
08/21/2019 Category: Service
my experience has been the staff is friendly and assists you right away
my consultant John Davis was very attentive and explained what issues needed to be addressed on my vehicle and answered any questions I had
CHRISTOPHER M M., Service Manager from Len Stoler Hyundai responded on 08/22/2019

Thank you for the 5 star rating ! We appreciate your business

MF
Mitzie F.
08/21/2019 Category: Service
Service/ maintenance
Twice in a couple of weeks I took my 2018 sonata to lens Stoler Owings Mills for service, and both times Nicholas Hildebrandt was my advisor, he is great very professional and went the extra mile to make sure I was satisfied. And I was, I would recommend lens Stoler to anyone. Thanks lens Stoler.
CHRISTOPHER M M., Service Manager from Len Stoler Hyundai responded on 08/21/2019

Thank you for the great review. We appreciate your business !

GB
Gerald B.
Returning Satisfied Costumer
As always, completely satisfied with the service . I have never experienced any problems or issues with the dealership, the service representative Nick, was very helpful as well as knowledgeable about the services provided and took care of my vehicle for the service that I had brought in in for.

08/20/2019 Category: Service
Service was prompt on time
NA
CHRISTOPHER M M., Service Manager from Len Stoler Hyundai responded on 08/20/2019

Thank you for the 5 star rating !

Manchester, MD
2011 Hyundai Tucson
Bad experience
Len Stoler did not correctly diagnose problem, I was without a car for two days, and the service man tried to get me to trade in my car for a new model. “Wonderful professional experience.” That’s sarcasm just in case...

I am sorry to hear about your experience. I will be calling you soon to discuss the details. Thank You.

08/19/2019 Category: Service
Service Manager - Chris M.
In my previous review there was an issue with the service rep concerning my vehicle warranty. Chris M, the Stoler Service Manager, solved the issue promptly and efficiently agreeing that the warranty covered my problem. Chris M was professional, calm and managed the disagreement effectively representing the Stoler brand. I appreciate and thank Chris M’s for his help.

08/19/2019 Category: Service
Service rep did not know the warranty stipulations.
I do not trust their service department as to what the Hyundai warranty covers.

Thanks for responding. I will be reaching out shortly to discuss.

TP
Todd P.
Sykesville, MD
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/19/2019 Category: Service
Service dept. Brandon Think was his name .
My 1st service for my new Sante Fe was more than excellent.
CHRISTOPHER M M., Service Manager from Len Stoler Hyundai responded on 08/19/2019

Thank you for allowing us to service your vehicle. We appreciate your business and thank you for the 5 star rating !

Stevenson, MD
08/17/2019 Category: Service
good service
I made an appointment and was taken in a timely manner. I waited for the car and was informed on the progress. It did not take long to have the car serviced, washed and returned to me.
John Davis was the agent and was very professional.

Thank you for your business ! Appreciate the 5 star rating

GN
Gwendolyn N.
08/16/2019 Category: Service
September 2018 Service
Everything was excellent, except there was a delay when my car was sent to be washed. I was not in a particular hurry, but my service coordinator offered me compensation for my time.

Thank you for your business !

Maintenance
Very good experience. Thorough check. Recommendations were made and I was told what wasn’t urgent vs getting me to have everything done. NIck communicated with me throughout the day and my car was ready when promised
CHRISTOPHER M M., Service Manager from Len Stoler Hyundai responded on 08/16/2019

Thank you for your business and the 5 star rating !

08/15/2019 Category: Service
Clean, professional, courteous, good communication
I brought my Hyundai Sonata Eco into the shop after purchasing it at another dealership just a few days earlier. I described the problem to John Davis, the service manager, and he took my information. He called me later to describe the problems which, as it turned out, may have been caused at the dealership where I bought the car. Johns explained why the repairs would not be covered by the extended warranty that I had purchased. I was very disappointed but approved the repairs since they were needed and I could not return to the original dealership. I picked up the car the same day. The car is running great now, just as it should. I was very pleased with John's professionalism and demeanor, and how he explained what repairs were needed. I also appreciate how well the car is running. I plan to keep this car for a long time and will definitely return to Len Stoler Hyundai for any future repairs.

Thank you for the kind comments. We value John's hard work and happy to hear you were well taken care of. Thank you for the 5 star rating and thank you for your business.

BT
Belinda L T.
Car maintenance
Good fast service. I’d recommend you to friends! Belinda Trejo Great job!

Thank you for the 5 star rating ! We appreciate your business

Cierra S.
Got out in good timing
CHRISTOPHER M M., Service Manager from Len Stoler Hyundai responded on 08/15/2019

Thank you for the 5 star rating. We appreciate your business !

Claressa S.
Westminster, MD
2014 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Great Experience
Unlike my past experiences with other dealerships, Len Stoler Hyundai gave quick, professional, and trustworthy service. I wasn't waiting all day for my car to be finished, and the service associate checked on me throughout the period my car was being worked on.

Thank you for complimenting our service department. We appreciate your business and thank you for the 5 star rating !

HB
Harrison B.
Towson, MD
2011 Hyundai Genesis Coupe
08/13/2019 Category: Service
Nicholas Hildebrant was very professional and was overall great. He was courteous and made great recommendations to me.
CHRISTOPHER M M., Service Manager from Len Stoler Hyundai responded on 08/14/2019

Thank you for the great review. Appreciate the 5 star rating !

KC
Kevin C.
2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
Excellent customer service
The service department provided excellent customer service. John Davis was my customer service rep. He was very nice and attentive to our service needs.
CHRISTOPHER M M., Service Manager from Len Stoler Hyundai responded on 08/13/2019

Nik was great
Nik was very helpful

Thank you for your business ! We appreciate the 5 star review

Kathleen S.
Lutherville Timonium, MD
08/13/2019 Category: Service
I’ve never taken my car anywhere else even though there is a much closer dealer.

Thank you for the 5 star review !

Jan C.
2015 Hyundai Veloster
08/12/2019 Category: Service
Honest
Expensive
CHRISTOPHER M M., Service Manager from Len Stoler Hyundai responded on 08/12/2019

Thank you for the 5 star review !