AD
Alexandra D.
Peterborough, NH
11/08/2016 Category: Service
Alexandra said the staff she dealt with were very nice.

Dan S.
11/08/2016 Category: Service
Dan said they finished with his vehicle under an hour and they did what his vehicle needed.

SUSAN and NORMAN B.
Lexus ES 330
11/07/2016
Great service of my vehicle and customer service at the front desk is always professional and I always learn something new about cars.

LK
LYNN K.
11/03/2016
Everything is always explained to me in great details, all my questions get answered, and I feel I am treated with respect.

Richard B.
11/02/2016 Category: Service
Richard said the service was not bad at the business. There was a little bit of grease left but they did well.

LD
LAURIE D.
10/30/2016
Feel Like I was taken advantage of
I dropped my car off for an oil change and state inspection. I told them I would leave it and wanted to pick it up by 3 pm. I thought a seven hour window was more than reasonable. But no one called by three. I called and they said it hadn't even been started yet! Apparently the person I spoke with on the phone didn't put down that I wanted it back by three. I feel like since I gave them plenty of time to do a routine job, they kept me until last. Feels like they took advantage of me and I ended up without my car for the afternoon. In addition, had I known it wouldn't have gotten worked on until after 3, I could have gone to work that day. Disappointed in the service. Maintenance works was done satisfactorily though. However, I might have to try someplace else the next time.

Donald L.
Chevrolet Suburban
10/28/2016 Category: Service
Donald said the business does a great job and they always gets him in right away. He also said he appreciates their help.

LH
Lauren H.
Spofford, NH
10/28/2016 Category: Service
Spoke with Mark. He said the business was helpful and friendly. He said Mike and Ryan were the people who helped him and they were very nice.

Bill H.
Westmoreland, NH
10/28/2016 Category: Service
Bill said he liked the business because they did a very good job and they did it on time. They did what he wanted them to do. It was a very good experience.

Steve C.
Peterborough, NH
10/28/2016 Category: Service
Steve said this business is good and excellent.

AA
Allison A.
Nelson, NH
10/28/2016 Category: Service
Allison said the business goes the extra mile to get the work done. They don't overcharge, they are informative, they are friendly and clean.

Mike S.
Swanzey, NH
Chrysler Sebring
10/28/2016 Category: Service
Mike said this business had good service and did a good job. He had no problems with them.

Shawn S.
Chevrolet Silverado
10/28/2016 Category: Service
Shawn said this business got him in when he wanted and they were done sooner than he expected. He was able to go in and pick up his vehicle without having to call first.

Jean T.
Winchester, NH
10/28/2016 Category: Service
Jean said everything at the business was perfect. The service was wonderful and Scott, an employee, has been good to her.

BD
BOB D.
Fluid Film Undercoating
Loved the service, the people are great and very accomodating to fit me in!

JOHN and MOLLY B.
Swanzey, NH
Got the job done.
Car was ready in advance of when I needed it. Good communication. Like that I can use AAA. It was over the estimate though by about $35. Car serviced was one purchased at Leon's. I will say that the service since the purchase has been far superior than when I used to bring my old car in. I was at the point of not going there again until this change.

NW
NORMA W.
Spofford, NH
Honda Accord
10/25/2016
Knowledgeable staff, treated with respect, concerns understood, excellent work, fair prices.

EH
ELEANOR H.
Acura MDX
Workmanship
Very thorough on checking to see what needed to be done. Brought me to & from work & kept me in the loop for everything. Excellent workmanship.

DU
DARLENE U.
Troy, NH
10/24/2016
Who needs the dealership when you've got Leon's!
Bringing my vehicles to Leon's for service is one errand I don't need to fret about. I know my vehicles are well taken care of, their customer service is remarkable, and when I've needed help without an appointment they went the extra mile to get me on my way. And the techs know just what problem I'm having when I try to mimic those funny noises a car can make. Thank you Leon's and J & L!