MICHELLE P.
Hancock, NH
11/23/2016
Very friendly and thorough service center.
I appreciate that although my car was towed in for an alternator, the service tech did a thorough check of my vehicle and informed me of a couple other maintenance needs that I was not aware of.

SR
Sharon R.
Roxbury, NH
11/23/2016 Category: Service
Sharon said this business did a great job, and they got the service done on time. They just changed her headlight bulb and she is happy with it.

Michelle M.
Fitzwilliam, NH
Chevrolet Silverado
11/11/2016 Category: Service
Michelle said she liked the business, they did a great job and she was happy with the results. John was great.

Mark G.
New Hampshire
GMC Savana
11/11/2016 Category: Service
Mark said it took them a few days to figure out what was wrong with his vehicle.

Richard S.
West Swanzey, NH
Honda Accord
11/11/2016 Category: Service
Richard said thy did the job on time and at a fair price. The quality of work was very good and they were thorough.

AH
Albert H.
11/10/2016 Category: Service
Albert said he is happy with the business, and they finished on time.

SE
STEPHEN E.
New Ipswich, NH
Buick LeSabre
11/09/2016
Top Service
John in service/scheduling was very attentive to details and focused on customer satisfaction. Service staff top notch.

BR
BRUCE R.
Westmoreland, NH
Chevrolet Silverado 3500 HD
11/08/2016
Quality of service
Being upfront with customers regarding needed work and accurate cost estimates. Friendliness of staff.

AD
Alexandra D.
Peterborough, NH
11/08/2016 Category: Service
Alexandra said the staff she dealt with were very nice.

Dan S.
11/08/2016 Category: Service
Dan said they finished with his vehicle under an hour and they did what his vehicle needed.

SUSAN and NORMAN B.
Marlborough, NH
Lexus ES 330
11/07/2016
Great service of my vehicle and customer service at the front desk is always professional and I always learn something new about cars.

LK
LYNN K.
11/03/2016
Everything is always explained to me in great details, all my questions get answered, and I feel I am treated with respect.

Richard B.
11/02/2016 Category: Service
Richard said the service was not bad at the business. There was a little bit of grease left but they did well.

LD
LAURIE D.
Marlborough, NH
10/30/2016
Feel Like I was taken advantage of
I dropped my car off for an oil change and state inspection. I told them I would leave it and wanted to pick it up by 3 pm. I thought a seven hour window was more than reasonable. But no one called by three. I called and they said it hadn't even been started yet! Apparently the person I spoke with on the phone didn't put down that I wanted it back by three. I feel like since I gave them plenty of time to do a routine job, they kept me until last. Feels like they took advantage of me and I ended up without my car for the afternoon. In addition, had I known it wouldn't have gotten worked on until after 3, I could have gone to work that day. Disappointed in the service. Maintenance works was done satisfactorily though. However, I might have to try someplace else the next time.

Bill H.
Westmoreland, NH
10/28/2016 Category: Service
Bill said he liked the business because they did a very good job and they did it on time. They did what he wanted them to do. It was a very good experience.