Charles B.
Rindge, NH
Subaru Forester (Natl)
01/06/2021 Category: Service
Charles said the staff was very professional, very quick and took car of a couple of problems at no charge. He has not had an actual service done but would tell others of this facility,

Alstead, NH
Chevrolet Colorado
01/02/2021
Good to return here
I’ve been a long time customer here with my Subarus. About a year and a half ago I bought a pickup,so haven’t been here in a while. I was greeted as an old friend, it was comfortable knowing the people there. The service was on point as usual.

CAROL C.
12/31/2020
Amazing
I am the luckiest person in the world! I have a group of honest mechanics who take pride in their work and are respected and supported by their boss. I am lucky because
I know that I can depend on them to take care of my vehicle and me.

JAMES & JESSICA T.
Troy, NH
12/19/2020
Excellent Body Work and Service
Thank you so much to all the staff at Leon’s who worked on my car over the past 3 weeks. I appreciate the communication from Scott throughout the process as well as his patience. Thank you to everyone for answering my questions and making sure my vehicle, including the tires, was safe and fixed. The staff was professional and kind throughout the whole process. Thank you all for fixing my car!

RP
Robert P.
Buick LeSabre
12/16/2020 Category: Service
Robert said he wasn't really expecting to have an Inspection done when he was trying to get a light bulb fixed.

Subaru Impreza
12/04/2020
Easy and excellent service
I can always count on Leon's for great service.

James B.
Hinsdale, NH
12/03/2020 Category: Service
James said they are good.

MARK B.
11/21/2020
Just great personal, local service. They care.
Leon's always does a great job. They are local and treat you like a neighbor and friend.

PR
PETER R.
Westmoreland, NH
Ford Police Interceptor
11/13/2020
Very Satisfied
I was at the fuel pump when my truck would not start. I called Leons and they had to pull a tech from the line to drive the wrecker to come get it... the snow had made for a busy morning. Once at the shop Ben did not have any spare techs so he personally changed the starter. I was able to continue on to the dump 2 hrs later , cant bet any better than that!
Excellent service when I needed it

AJ
Alfred J.
New Hampshire
11/05/2020 Category: Service
Alfred said that they did a wonderful job and he's very pleased with them.

EC
Erica C.
Surry, NH
11/05/2020 Category: Service
Erica said they were pleasant, nice and reasonably priced. They advised her of something she needed to do with her tires, but didn't push anything on her to do there and overall they were very nice.

IT
Ian T.
Troy, NH
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
11/04/2020 Category: Service
Ian said they did what he wanted fast, they were affordable and friendly.

NW
NORMA W.
Spofford, NH
10/31/2020
Excellent workmanship
LEONS J & L treats each customer like he/she is their most important customer of the day.
People are knowledgeable, friendly, and honest.
Prices are competitive.

new oil pan
did a nice job replacing a rusted oil pan for a reasonable $1400

MARC S.
10/23/2020
Great service and craftsmanship. I would highly recommend them for your auto care needs.