PR
PETER R.
Westmoreland, NH
Ford Police Interceptor
02/20/2019
Prompt service goes a long way
I use my truck to plow, so this is not a good time of year to be without it.The truck was towed on Saturday and on Monday at noon I had the estimate and I was able to pick it up at 5:00

Thanks
Ben R. from Leon's & J&L responded on 02/22/2019

Hi Peter,

Thank you for the feed back. From everyone here at Leon's THANK YOU FOR YOUR BUSINESS!!!!

CR
Crystal R.
New Hampshire
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Chrystal said that she always enjoys the experience at the business. They do good work and are helpful.
Ben R. from Leon's & J&L responded on 02/14/2019

Hi Crystal,

Thank you for your input and your business!

02/10/2019
Above and beyond
The folks at Leon’s are always so helpful. As an elderly adult, I know hoe easy it would be to be for auto repair folks to take advantage of me. The people at Leon’s have always been extremely helpful, patient with my questions, willing to transport me when I need to leave the car with them and at all times respectful to me. I Totally find them trustworthy with my car and me personally.
Ben R. from Leon's & J&L responded on 02/13/2019

Hi,

We love the feed back.  Thank you for your long time patronage!!!

AC
AMANDA C.
Subaru Legacy
02/09/2019
Excellent, Honest Service
I always recommend Leon’s to friends and family in need of service. They go above and beyond to accommodate you and your schedule. Their knowledge of vehicle repair is unparalleled. They will NEVER recommend services that are not necessary. The best place to go for vehicle repairs!!
Ben R. from Leon's & J&L responded on 02/13/2019

Hi Amanda,

We appreciate your feed back and thank you for your business!

Mike R.
Alstead, NH
02/01/2019 Category: Service
Mike said the service was good. The employees backed up their work.
Ben R. from Leon's & J&L responded on 02/06/2019

Thank you Mike !!!! Stay safe out there on the road this winter!

DONNA D.
Kia Sportage
01/31/2019
Superb work!
Excellent job with the repair. Precision work!

Hi Donna,

On behalf of the entire Leon's and J&L staff I would like to thank you for the feed back.  Much Appreciated!

JAMES D.
Marlow, NH
01/27/2019
Honest, reliable and reasonable
Very pleased with their service time and time again. Highly recommend both the service center and the auto body.

Hi James,

Thank you for your patronage.  Your business is greatly appreciated!

RD
ROBERT D.
Honda Fit
01/27/2019
honest and fair. integrity
We have been to many automobile service and body repair type businesses in the area. In our opinion, Leons is our choice for every service we require. We have two vehicles and our son has three. We are very happy with Leons and Lord willing, we will continue to use Leons for our vehicle needs.

Hi Robert,

I love to share comments like yours with our staff!   Thank you for your business!!!

PR
PETER R.
Westmoreland, NH
Ford Police Interceptor
01/22/2019
It is all about trust
No one wants to hear the repair on their truck is going to be $3000.00. But when it happens, it is good to be working with Ben and his team at Leon's.

Hi Peter,

Thank you for the kind words.  I agree that no one wants to hear it's going to cost 3,000.00 to fix their vehicle.  It is nice to know with many auto repair places in the area, you chose Leon's.

We thank you for your business!!!

FG
FRANK and PAT G.
01/20/2019
OIl Change and Tire Rotation
Work was done in a timely manner. The multi point inspection checklist was thorough and helpful. The invoice was clear.
Ben R. from Leon's & J&L responded on 01/23/2019

Thank you for the feed back. We love hearing from our customers!!!

TODD S.
Marlborough, NH
GMC Terrain
01/16/2019
Great friendly Staff!
Great customer service! The staff is always willing to help, and find the best solution to your repair needs.

Hi Todd,

It is always a pleasure talking with you when you come in.  I will make sure to relay your response to the staff.

Thank you for your business!!!

EM
Elizabeth M.
Mazda B3000
01/10/2019 Category: Service
Elizabeth said the business always provides good service on her vehicle and the staff are honest.

Hi Elizabeth,

I just wanted to take a moment to thank you for your service and the feed back.  We appreciate your business!!!

PG
PHILLIP and STEPHANIE G.
Volkswagen Tiguan
01/02/2019
Honest and upfront staff
The staff at Leon's is honest and upfront in discussing repairs that are needed and the cost of same. You can be confident that the job will be done right and corners will not be cut.

Hi Phil and Stephanie,

Thank you for the feed back on your recent service visit!  We love it!!!  I'll make sure to pass this on to the staff.

John M.
Honda Accord Coupe
01/02/2019 Category: Service
John said the service went well. The appointment was not scheduled at the right time.

Hi John,

We apologize for any miss communication on the scheduling. Thank you for the feed back we will use this to better serve our customers.

Janet B.
New Hampshire
Volvo XC90
01/02/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Eric. He said the work was good and they are satisfied.

Hi Eric,

Thank you for the business!

Joe C.
Ashuelot, NH
12/31/2018
Very bad
I recently moved to New Hampshire from Massachusetts. And needed to get an inspection sticker for New Hampshire. My vehicle passed in Massachusetts 5 months prior. Leon,s told me it needs front lower ball joints $387 rear brakes and rotors $129 a license plate light cover $50 for the part and $43 for labor. REALLY??? They have this $20 deal for inspection sticker and then take you over the coals. My Massachusetts sticker had 7 months left on it. And all those problems in 5 months. Don’t go there for inspections because they will find something wrong. SCAMMED.

Hi Joe,

Yes we performed a New hampshire state inspection.  Please keep in mind that the rules for Massachusetts do not apply in NH.   If you would like to see the items in question we will gladly put the vehicle on a lift free of charge and have the technician show you everything.  We can also print a copy of the NH state inspection regulations that pertain to your vehicle if you like.

Joe C.
Ashuelot, NH
12/31/2018
Stay away
I just moved to New Hampshire from Massachusetts and went here to get my truck inspected. 2012 Nissan Frontier. And had gotten a Massachusetts inspection sticker 5 months ago at a ford dealership. Passed no problem except had to get new tires. And this place here in Keene New Hampshire told me I need lower ball joints $387 rear brakes $129 and a license plate cover that’s been missing for over a year $50 don’t go there because it’s a gimmick and they will find something wrong with your vehicle.

TE
TOM E.
12/28/2018
I appreciate the way Leon's will let you know what upcoming services may be needed. An heads up is always nice.

Hi Tom,

It was nice to see you when you came in.  From all of us here at Leon's... THANK YOU!!!!!

NW
NORMA W.
Spofford, NH
12/23/2018
Leon's
This was an emergency situation.
Leon's staff worked very hard to schedule an appointment for me.

Hi Norma,

Thank you so much for your patronage!!!

PL
PAUL and COLETTE L.
Peterborough, NH
12/21/2018
Going the extra mile.
We started hearing a grinding noise from the rear wheels of my Hyundai Sonata. It sounded really bad and really dangerous. The next day, without any scheduled appointment, Shani and the folks at Leon's took in my car finished the brake work the same day. They had to work around my schedule and that meant that they had to stay a little later than usual to finish. Shani herself had to pick me up as a courtesy shuttle. They went the extra mile!

Hi Guys,

I just showed this to Shania.  The reaction was priceless.  She was excited you were happy with your service... Thank you!!!!