Bill H.
04/11/2019 Category: Service
Bill said they do a very good job there.
Ben R. from Leon's & J&L responded on 04/15/2019

Thank you Bill for all these year of your business!  Much appreciated!!!

Derek B.
Putney, VT
Jeep Renegade
04/11/2019 Category: Service
Derek said the business provided good service. It took them awhile to get him in for the service. They were spectacular with communication.
Ben R. from Leon's & J&L responded on 04/15/2019

HI Derek,

Thank you for the feed back and your business!!!

LL
Lenny L.
04/04/2019 Category: Service
Lenny said the business did a good job.
Ben R. from Leon's & J&L responded on 04/11/2019

Hi Lenny,

Thank you for your business!!! It was great to see you again!!!

DAVID W.
Rindge, NH
03/29/2019
great service.
Great service in a timely manner, thanks.

Hi David,

Thank you for the feed back and your business!!!

SG
SUSAN G.
Walpole, NH
03/21/2019
The people are friendly that work there. Of course my grandson Caleb is the best ❤️

Hi Susan.

Thank you for the feed back.  We think Caleb is great too!!!

NW
NORMA W.
Spofford, NH
03/21/2019
Great people; great service
I recommend Leon's often to friends and family.
Ben R. from Leon's & J&L responded on 04/01/2019

Thank you Norma for the Feed back!  Enjoy your new to you car!!!

03/20/2019
Leon's service is consistently outstanding!
Since moving to the area last year, we've used Leon's for almost all of our car servicing. They are always extremely helpful, timely, and reasonably priced. We've been very pleased.
Ben R. from Leon's & J&L responded on 03/20/2019

Thank you for the feed back. Much appreciated!!!

EB
Emmanuel B.
Swanzey, NH
Chrysler Town & Country SWB
03/15/2019 Category: Service
Emmanuel said everyone was really nice and he likes this facility.
Ben R. from Leon's & J&L responded on 03/18/2019

We appreciate your feed back and your business!!!

FS
FRANCIS S.
Alstead, NH
03/06/2019
Good communication, service, reliable, trustworthy, etc.
We have only taken our vehicle in for body repair; and we will only use J&L for future repairs, as well. There's no particular reason we don't use them for service except that we return to where we bought it because it is close by where we live and until we had an accident we had taken it no where else. When our insurance recommended J&L we knew we would be in good hands. Would not hesitate to refer anyone to J&L, and in fact when a friend had an accident and was at a loss what to do we recommended J&L and she was so thankful to us, and very happy with the outcome and their treatment of her.
Ben R. from Leon's & J&L responded on 03/11/2019

Hi Francis,

Thank you for taking the time to give us feed back on your recent visit!!! We thank you for your business!!!

Meloney H.
03/05/2019 Category: Service
Meloney said that the staff are thorough and good at what they do.
Ben R. from Leon's & J&L responded on 03/11/2019

Hi Meloney,

Thank you for the feed back on your latest service visit.  We appreciate your business!!!

BL
BO and KATHLEEN L.
03/04/2019
Friendly and courteous sales staff, very clean facility and reliable service staff
I have used Leon's/J&L for over twenty years, I would recommend them to everyone, prompt quality service, spot-on wrecker service as well(AAA)
Ben R. from Leon's & J&L responded on 03/04/2019

From everyone here ar Leon's, thank you for your Business!!!!

ZJ
Zackarie J.
New Hampshire
Subaru Legacy Sedan
02/21/2019 Category: Service
Zackarie said they did not do things right the first time, but he brought the vehicle back and they made things right, and did not charge him.
Ben R. from Leon's & J&L responded on 02/27/2019

Hi Zackarie,

Thank you for your feed back.  Sorry for the inconvenience of having to return.  We appreciate your business.

PR
PETER R.
Ford Police Interceptor
02/20/2019
Prompt service goes a long way
I use my truck to plow, so this is not a good time of year to be without it.The truck was towed on Saturday and on Monday at noon I had the estimate and I was able to pick it up at 5:00

Thanks
Ben R. from Leon's & J&L responded on 02/22/2019

Hi Peter,

Thank you for the feed back. From everyone here at Leon's THANK YOU FOR YOUR BUSINESS!!!!

CR
Crystal R.
New Hampshire
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Chrystal said that she always enjoys the experience at the business. They do good work and are helpful.
Ben R. from Leon's & J&L responded on 02/14/2019

Hi Crystal,

Thank you for your input and your business!

02/10/2019
Above and beyond
The folks at Leon’s are always so helpful. As an elderly adult, I know hoe easy it would be to be for auto repair folks to take advantage of me. The people at Leon’s have always been extremely helpful, patient with my questions, willing to transport me when I need to leave the car with them and at all times respectful to me. I Totally find them trustworthy with my car and me personally.
Ben R. from Leon's & J&L responded on 02/13/2019

Hi,

We love the feed back.  Thank you for your long time patronage!!!