Corey B.
Guilford, VT
06/28/2019 Category: Service
Corey said he would recommend this business for service.
Ben R. from Leon's & J&L responded on 07/01/2019

Thank you for the review Corey!  Much Appreciated!!!

BR
BRUCE and THERESA R.
Westmoreland, NH
Ford Police Interceptor
06/17/2019
As always work done to perfection
Ben R. from Leon's & J&L responded on 06/18/2019

Thank you for your Patronage!

LH
LOIS H.
06/09/2019
The work was excellent, and Staff was very courteous
I would have chosen Leon's myself but it was my insurance companys only suggested option in the area. I have been there in th past
a number of times and always been very satisfied.

Hi Lois,

Thank you for choosing Leon's and J&L for your automotive repairs!

MARK B.
06/08/2019
Super nice, helpful people
Leons’ staff consistently are committed to doing right by the customer. Nice people who do a great job.

Hi Mark,

Thank you for the feed back on your recent service visit.  It's great to her from customers like you!

FM
Fintan M.
06/03/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Maureen. She said the service was excellent.
Ben R. from Leon's & J&L responded on 06/07/2019

Thank you Maureen for taking a moment to give us feed back on you last service visit!

CAROL C.
06/01/2019
Always there for me!
The folks at Leon’s are like family. I know that no matter what, If
I have a problem with my car, they will take care of me. I know that no matter where I am, I can rely on their towing to haul me in and see that I get safely home. I know that the mechanics will competently diagnose the problem and that all repairs will be carefully explained to me. I know that they will keep me informed on the cost of repairs so there will be no unhappy surprises when they come pick me up to retrieve my car. I totally trust them to treat me as they would any other member of the family. I know Leon’s always has my back!
Ben R. from Leon's & J&L responded on 06/07/2019

Hi Carol,

Thank you for the kind words and being a loyal customer for many years.

We appreciate your business!!!

RAY M.
Jeep Cherokee
05/31/2019
Great people, pricing and excellent technical service
Ben R. from Leon's & J&L responded on 05/31/2019

Thank you Ray for the kind words.  We thank you for your business!!!

Subaru Impreza
05/23/2019
FRIENDLY & EFFICIENT
Even though I have only gone to Leon's twice so far, I feel as if they know me and my car. Setting up the appointment and getting my car serviced was easy and reassuring.
Ben R. from Leon's & J&L responded on 05/23/2019

Thank you for the feed back and we appreciate your business.

FG
FRANK and PAT G.
05/20/2019
State inspection/oil change
Work done in a timely manner with good communication
Ben R. from Leon's & J&L responded on 05/21/2019

Thank the both of you for your business!

Brad S.
05/20/2019 Category: Service
Brad said the business was easy and straight forward. They didn't ask him to do or make him do more repairs. They even took $50 off his bill because he was a college student. He added they were overall, very good.

WP
Wes P.
05/14/2019 Category: Service
Wes said that his service at the place went well.
Ben R. from Leon's & J&L responded on 05/16/2019

Thank you Wes for the feed back!!!

ROBERT C.
05/10/2019
Recent service
As usual your service dept is number 1! Also thanks for the road service and getting a new tire.
Bob Caldwell
Ben R. from Leon's & J&L responded on 05/13/2019

Hi Robert,

Thank you for taking a moment and answering our survey.  We appreciate the review!

Charles H.
Stoddard, NH
Nissan Xterra
05/03/2019 Category: Service
Charles said the business took really good care of him, they found problems quickly and took care of them.
Ben R. from Leon's & J&L responded on 05/08/2019

Hi Charles,

Thank you for replying.  I'm glad we were able to get your Xterra fixed quickly for you. We thank you for your business!!!

RICHARD S.
West Swanzey, NH
Acura ILX
04/21/2019
good service in a timely manner
staff is very pleasant, knowledgeable and go out of their way to tell me about my car. Appreciate the ride home!!
Ben R. from Leon's & J&L responded on 04/25/2019

Hi Richard,

We appreciate you responding to our survey,and Thank you for your business!

04/20/2019
Excellent service every time!
Since we moved to Keene we've tried a couple different auto places, but have totally settled on Leon's. The service is great, reasonably priced and they are excellent about informing you what is needed, but also the most economical/practical way to do it. John and Shania are always extremely helpful. Leon's is definitely a first rate service shop!
Ben R. from Leon's & J&L responded on 04/25/2019

Hi,
   Thank you for your business and the feed back.  I will pass this along to the staff!