03/20/2019
Leon's service is consistently outstanding!
Since moving to the area last year, we've used Leon's for almost all of our car servicing. They are always extremely helpful, timely, and reasonably priced. We've been very pleased.
Ben R. from Leon's & J&L responded on 03/20/2019

Thank you for the feed back. Much appreciated!!!

EB
Emmanuel B.
Swanzey, NH
Chrysler Town & Country SWB
03/15/2019 Category: Service
Emmanuel said everyone was really nice and he likes this facility.
Ben R. from Leon's & J&L responded on 03/18/2019

We appreciate your feed back and your business!!!

FS
FRANCIS S.
Alstead, NH
03/06/2019
Good communication, service, reliable, trustworthy, etc.
We have only taken our vehicle in for body repair; and we will only use J&L for future repairs, as well. There's no particular reason we don't use them for service except that we return to where we bought it because it is close by where we live and until we had an accident we had taken it no where else. When our insurance recommended J&L we knew we would be in good hands. Would not hesitate to refer anyone to J&L, and in fact when a friend had an accident and was at a loss what to do we recommended J&L and she was so thankful to us, and very happy with the outcome and their treatment of her.
Ben R. from Leon's & J&L responded on 03/11/2019

Hi Francis,

Thank you for taking the time to give us feed back on your recent visit!!! We thank you for your business!!!

Meloney H.
03/05/2019 Category: Service
Meloney said that the staff are thorough and good at what they do.
Ben R. from Leon's & J&L responded on 03/11/2019

Hi Meloney,

Thank you for the feed back on your latest service visit.  We appreciate your business!!!

BL
BO and KATHLEEN L.
03/04/2019
Friendly and courteous sales staff, very clean facility and reliable service staff
I have used Leon's/J&L for over twenty years, I would recommend them to everyone, prompt quality service, spot-on wrecker service as well(AAA)
Ben R. from Leon's & J&L responded on 03/04/2019

From everyone here ar Leon's, thank you for your Business!!!!

ZJ
Zackarie J.
New Hampshire
Subaru Legacy Sedan
02/21/2019 Category: Service
Zackarie said they did not do things right the first time, but he brought the vehicle back and they made things right, and did not charge him.
Ben R. from Leon's & J&L responded on 02/27/2019

Hi Zackarie,

Thank you for your feed back.  Sorry for the inconvenience of having to return.  We appreciate your business.

PR
PETER R.
Ford Police Interceptor
02/20/2019
Prompt service goes a long way
I use my truck to plow, so this is not a good time of year to be without it.The truck was towed on Saturday and on Monday at noon I had the estimate and I was able to pick it up at 5:00

Thanks
Ben R. from Leon's & J&L responded on 02/22/2019

Hi Peter,

Thank you for the feed back. From everyone here at Leon's THANK YOU FOR YOUR BUSINESS!!!!

CR
Crystal R.
New Hampshire
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Chrystal said that she always enjoys the experience at the business. They do good work and are helpful.
Ben R. from Leon's & J&L responded on 02/14/2019

Hi Crystal,

Thank you for your input and your business!

02/10/2019
Above and beyond
The folks at Leon’s are always so helpful. As an elderly adult, I know hoe easy it would be to be for auto repair folks to take advantage of me. The people at Leon’s have always been extremely helpful, patient with my questions, willing to transport me when I need to leave the car with them and at all times respectful to me. I Totally find them trustworthy with my car and me personally.
Ben R. from Leon's & J&L responded on 02/13/2019

Hi,

We love the feed back.  Thank you for your long time patronage!!!

AC
AMANDA C.
Subaru Legacy
02/09/2019
Excellent, Honest Service
I always recommend Leon’s to friends and family in need of service. They go above and beyond to accommodate you and your schedule. Their knowledge of vehicle repair is unparalleled. They will NEVER recommend services that are not necessary. The best place to go for vehicle repairs!!
Ben R. from Leon's & J&L responded on 02/13/2019

Hi Amanda,

We appreciate your feed back and thank you for your business!

Mike R.
Alstead, NH
02/01/2019 Category: Service
Mike said the service was good. The employees backed up their work.
Ben R. from Leon's & J&L responded on 02/06/2019

Thank you Mike !!!! Stay safe out there on the road this winter!

DONNA D.
Kia Sportage
01/31/2019
Superb work!
Excellent job with the repair. Precision work!

Hi Donna,

On behalf of the entire Leon's and J&L staff I would like to thank you for the feed back.  Much Appreciated!

JAMES D.
Marlow, NH
01/27/2019
Honest, reliable and reasonable
Very pleased with their service time and time again. Highly recommend both the service center and the auto body.

Hi James,

Thank you for your patronage.  Your business is greatly appreciated!

RD
ROBERT D.
Honda Fit
01/27/2019
honest and fair. integrity
We have been to many automobile service and body repair type businesses in the area. In our opinion, Leons is our choice for every service we require. We have two vehicles and our son has three. We are very happy with Leons and Lord willing, we will continue to use Leons for our vehicle needs.

Hi Robert,

I love to share comments like yours with our staff!   Thank you for your business!!!

PR
PETER R.
Ford Police Interceptor
01/22/2019
It is all about trust
No one wants to hear the repair on their truck is going to be $3000.00. But when it happens, it is good to be working with Ben and his team at Leon's.
Ben R. from Leon's & J&L responded on 01/23/2019

Hi Peter,

Thank you for the kind words.  I agree that no one wants to hear it's going to cost 3,000.00 to fix their vehicle.  It is nice to know with many auto repair places in the area, you chose Leon's.

We thank you for your business!!!