LW
LEE W.
Jeep Liberty
08/11/2018
Engine light came on.
My engine light came on, so I took it in to see what was wrong. It turned out to be my gas cap was old and needed replacing.
While it was there they saw a crack in my radiator.
Great guys working there. Ricky will do everything to fix it, and then some.
Wouldn’t take my Jeep anywhere else.
Lee

SE
STEVE E.
Lincoln Town Car
08/07/2018
Still waiting for my invoice for the last repair
Great work, great people

CHUCK H.
Land O Lakes, FL
08/07/2018
Always on top of the job!
When I need work done on my vehicle Ricky has always taken great care of me. He calls me quick and let’s me know if there is something that he discovered while doing the requested work. All the guys there make you feel like you just bought a 100k vehicle!

PS
PAUL S.
Ford Edge
07/19/2018
The people and the quality of the work.
Ricky made the time for me on short notice and completed the job...correctly...for a very reasonable price. And, he kept to his quote, even though the job was a little more involved than anticipated. I absolutely recommend them!

JAIRON D.
Scion xB
06/12/2018
No more than an excelent service, i would totally recommend them for their great job and fast service.

NV
NICK V.
Mercedes-Benz E350
06/01/2018
oil change Mercedes Benz
very friendly people and they get the job done quick and correct. I trust them more than Mercedes Benz Dealership

WH
WALLY H.
Odessa, FL
Ford Econoline Wagon
05/26/2018
Experience
They very experienced workers there. They're very professional and polite. I use them all the time. I would not go anywhere else.

AP
Anibal P.
Acura TL
05/22/2018 Category: Service
Anibal said they were on time and the service was good and well done.

Shawn H.
Honda Element
05/16/2018 Category: Service
Shawn said they do a great job and they give the best prices. They do not over charge.

DF
DAVID F.
05/10/2018
Front end alignement
The service at Lesteiros is awesome.

Sara H.
05/07/2018
Service with a smile.
My car was acting strange, drove in to Ricky's on Friday morning. He was not sure he could find the parts and have it repair that day. I only have one car and my daughters bridal shower was that weekend. He told me he would try to find the part and have it ready but not promising anything. at 4:30 I got a call my car was ready.
He is great and so are his guys. Great service he goes over and above for his customers.

JUAN R.
05/02/2018
Car service
The team at Lesteiiro Auto repair always delivers. I call in around 2pm to get my car service and gladly they ask me to come down. The service that usually takes 2 and 3 hr at other shops was done in 30 minutes. This is very important to me since I'm always on the run. Of course the quality of service is why I always come back to see Ricky and his team.

Thank you guy!!

CR
Cecila R.
05/01/2018
exelente!
Muy contenta con el funcionamiento de mi auto despues del servicio prestado en Lesterio Automotive Repair.

ES
EDUARDO S.
04/30/2018
Excellent service and quality job
Very recommendable mechanic shop for all car services and repairs.

Lexus GX 470
04/28/2018
They do great work and are very honest
Love this auto repair shop. They are very honest and do a great job.

Chevrolet Silverado SS
04/27/2018
Good
Bien rápido y profesional

JV
JULIA B V.
Kia Spectra
04/22/2018
The atention and the services
All was very good

TANNER S.
04/21/2018
Rickie Cares
Been taking my BMW to Rickie for a couple years now. Despite being a BMW Rickie has no problem working on my car and always makes repairs at fair prices and never tries to gouge the customer. Always trust Rickie's work.

RD
RONALD D.
Nissan Pickup
04/21/2018
the service is quick
The service is quick and very friendly every body that work there is very pleasant to speak to then

LC