CARLOS B.
Valrico, FL
Nissan Rogue
Excellent job
Thks Rikki tho fix’s my Rogue.

SJ
SHIRLEY J.
Mercury Mystique
You are the best I,m Treated like family
I love this place they have came through for me always and the y treat you with the best work .

TANIKIWA M.
Had blinker repaired
Hi my name is tee I was refererred by my daughter godmother Ricky and his wife are very nice and kind people. Today was my first day meeting Ricky and he done a wonderful job and it didn’t take long at all. Very happy with the service there. I know if I need anything else done in the future they will be who I go to.

KENNETH M.
Ford E450 Super Duty
Truck
Sorry Rickie we don’t have that vehicle

JOSE R.
Nissan Pathfinder
03/19/2019
All info given was good and was fixed the 1st time.

AP
AIMEE P.
03/16/2019
Great Service!
As always, very reliable and great service!!!

VG
VICTOR G.
03/15/2019
Great service !

DK
DEBORAH K.
03/15/2019
I just moved back to area and needed a repair done on my SUV; a friend recommended Lesteiro Auto Repair. I am so glad to find this business. I found Ricky and his company to be honest, diligent and conscientious. It can be very dfficult to find someone that is fair, honest and reliable to work on your personal vehicle. I will always return to Lesteiro Auto Repair when I need service. I highly recommend!

03/14/2019
Amazing service
These guys replaced my radiator as an emergency and got me in and out same day. Unbelievable service and they checked everything to make sure that my car does not overheat again.

KP
KELSEY P.
Valrico, FL
Nissan Murano
03/14/2019
Seriously Awesome
Ricky and his wife are seriously awesome! They helped me out in a pinch with a pre-purchase vehicle inspection at the last minute. Nicest folks, super accommodating and honest. They even let me drop off the car and come back after business hours to pick it up when I had a last minute meeting pop up. Would absolutely recommend and will be using them for future needs!

AO

LP
LEON P.
Brandon, FL
03/13/2019
Honesty .. great prices.. friendly staff
Brought my truck to have a tie rod replace and front end alignment. And a tire replace. The truck is perfect now.. this is the best repair shop in town

SF
SHANNON F.
Beverly Hills, FL
Chevrolet Corvette
03/12/2019
Diagnosis
Dropped off my Corvette for some issues I was having. Ricky was honest and fair, and took care of my car as if it was his own. I will be back.

JACQUES W.
03/09/2019
Je

HL
HUGO JR L.
03/07/2019
The best of the best!
As always, outstanding service. LA Repair provides excellent quality service and the team is very professional. I truly recommend the shop.

DEBBIE D.
03/02/2019
Honest Mechanic
Ricky has always given me Excellent service never over charges very reasonable. It’s like when you find a great doctor you can trust and don’t want to go any where else.

SL
SHIRLEY L.
Dodge Journey
03/01/2019
This Guy Knows His Stuff
I absolutely love these mechanics. They don't waste your time because they know what they're doing. They always give me a clean quote and they always go above and beyond to get the job done right the first time.

RJ
ROBERTO J.
03/01/2019
Knowledge and service.
Ricky and his assistants are great team. Knowledgeable and very good in service oriented. Trust is everything in business and they have mine.

02/25/2019
Awesome diagnosing problems
These guys were able to properly diagnose the issues with my car and resolved it same day. Thanks so much.

KENNETH M.
02/22/2019
Rickie is super
Nice job as always you do the best job ever more then any other mec you r true to your words and don’t lie or cheat anyone keep up the good work rickie🤓