Latest Review about 1 hour ago

Julio F.
Ford Police Interceptor
01/25/2021
Awesome services
Found out the issue with my Ford f350 informed me when nobody could and fixed it the right way great job guys !

LF
Layne F.
01/23/2021
Good People
They are professional and very good communicators. They don't make you feel dumb for not knowing much about cars. Honest kind dude and the people working for him.

David C.

Patrick H.
Jeep Cherokee
01/15/2021
Honest Honest Honest
First mechanic shop that’s honest

PW
Patressia W.
Ruskin, FL
Nissan Sentra
01/14/2021
Sentra Repair
Ricardo was very knowledgeable and professional when speaking to me about my vehicle. I was given options on repairs which was a pleasant change.

SL
Sandra L.
INFINITI G37 Coupe
01/13/2021
Best service, great staff and very affordable prices!!
My battery died and needed to be replaced. I called on my way to Lesteiro Automotive Repair to make an appointment. Within two hours I got my battery changed and oil changed. There were minor things that they fixed like the outside temperature teller. They are awesome!!!

Danielle L.
01/12/2021
Alignment and tire repair
The staff at Lesterio Auto were very nice and the place was very clean.

HD
Helen D.
Lutz, FL
Kia Rondo
01/09/2021
Best in town!
Was given a personal recommendation years ago and so grateful for that. I will never go anywhere else and will continue to refer anyone I know here. Service is ALWAYS professional and honest which is not easy to come by these days.

LC
Lawanda C.
01/08/2021
The Best
I use this company for all my auto commercial needs. They are honest, reasonable and the best at what they do. I give them 5 stars out of 5.

John M.
Hyundai Genesis
01/01/2021
Ease of scheduling appointment. Timeliness of repair and no hidden charges
Service was superb and price was well below dealer maintenance estimates. I found that scheduling the appointment was easy and the repairs were completed in less time than expected. I will return with all my maintenance needs for an automobile with quite a few miles (134.000) and years on it. (2011) Thank you for your excellent service and positive, friendly attitude.

(e

GN
Gema N.
12/31/2020
Profesionales y amables, excelente trabajo.
Excelente taller, muy profesionales y amables, recomendable 1000%, en lo personal recibí una gran ayuda por parte del señor Ricardo y Hugo, muy amables, muchas gracias, excelente trabajo que hicieron con mi carro.

Doug S.
Chevrolet Blazer
12/24/2020
Love Leistero auto...
Great place to bring your car. Ricky n his staff are honest n do an excellent job. I'm very satisfied...

LW
Lee W.
Jeep Liberty
12/23/2020
Ricky’s the best!
I’ve been going there for years. He fixes my Jeep every time.
Would definitely recommend Lesteiro Automotive to family and friends.

Sarah H.
Hyundai Santa Fe
12/23/2020
My car
Service always professional and with a friendly and knowledgeable staff. Prompt in service. Love their reminders when my service is due.

Christina M.
Volkswagen Passat
12/21/2020
Honest and Amazing
Very honest repair shop that I always trust with my car