Larry B.
Dodge Caliber
02/25/2021
Automotive needs.
I love the friendliness of those who work there..gentleman at counter is knowledgeable and explains things to you. Work is done in timely manner. Same day most times if you get there early. Repair cost are inline with most other places. They stand behind there work.

BV

Todo perfecto

LO
Luis O.
02/19/2021
Great shop, great workers, friendly & honest
Their fast, professional & friendly, I strongly recommend any person to come here if they want quality work for less

PA
Pedro A.
Riverview, FL
INFINITI M37
02/13/2021
Excelente Customer service
I recommend this arm shop 100% I.I have known the owner for many years and is always the same great job excellent customer service.I have never had any issues, great quality awesome work.Customer service

TR
Tom R.
ST PETERSBURG, FL
Ford Crown Victoria
02/13/2021
Service visit
First time at Lesteiro. Came reccomended by co-workers.
Very nice and honest people. Will use in future.

Ray M.
Lexus GS 350
02/13/2021 Category: Service
Ray said the business was great.

FD
Frank D.
Exelent
Those man are really profesional all of them special the owner so thank to take care of my car

Joaquin R.
Riverview, FL
Always Great!
I’ve been getting my car work here for over 8 years. Never an issue. Honest and trustworthy. That’s why I will only go here. I have recommended family and friends here. Each one continues to go here for their car needs as well.

LC
Lawanda C.
2011 Ford Ranger
Excellent job.

Juan R.
02/05/2021
The Best in The bay area
Ricky and his team are the best at what they do. The most honest, friendly and fare team I've deal with.

Chevrolet Corvette
02/04/2021
Having customers best interest in mind!
The service was excellent! I spoke to the owner himself a very kind and considerate individual that takes his work seriously in providing the best of professional workmanship for a finish product.
Which translates into a very satisfied customer!

CT
Carollee T.
Honda Element
01/31/2021
Great service and professionalism
I reached out to Ricky when I noticed my car was leaking oil again (valve was replaced last month). They set an appointment at my first availability the next morning. He throughly explained the issue with the part, which was under warranty, ordered and replaced in under two hours.
I really appreciate that he explains what is happening and what needs to be done in a way I can understand rather than just speaking in technical terms or not bothering to break it down for me.

GL
Gustavo A L.
Toyota Tundra
01/29/2021
Friendly, honest and quality.
I will recommended to everybody 100% satisfaction

Julio F.
Ford Police Interceptor
01/25/2021
Awesome services
Found out the issue with my Ford f350 informed me when nobody could and fixed it the right way great job guys !