YB
YENIA B.
Cadillac SRX
01/16/2019
My car was fix fast and work great, Ricky knoledge of the issue was impresive..Thank you, you guys are the best..
The best and honest mechanic ever, the team is friendly and you can enjoy a cafee while your car get repair,...

HP
HECTOR P.
01/11/2019
2005 Altima
I am always very satisfied with the work done at this shop, very professional and honest people. They always take the time to go over everything and explain to you what needs to be done and why and if a certain repair can wait they will tell you that also. They believe in customer satisfaction is first.

LR
LAURA R.
Riverview, FL
Chrysler 200
01/03/2019
The best auto mechanic ever

SARAH V H.
Hyundai Santa Fe
01/02/2019
Service with a smile.
Always there to serve you no matter how busy they are.

EE
EDGAR E.
12/28/2018
issues with ignition cables
by the confidence with Ricky, he decides to change the wires, and I thanks that

MIKE S.

MIGUEL E.
Ford Econoline
12/06/2018
The Best
Great service, friendly, helpful in every way, I will only have my vehicles repair done here since they have always done an excellent job. Thank You Guys.

CINDY M.
12/06/2018
Honest, professional and friendly personnel
I got recommended by a friend and I am very satisfied with their service. I was assisted by the owner himself, he was very honest, professional and friendly as are all the other personnel that work there. I sure recommend everyone to check their shop out.

JORGE CARLOS P.
Williamsburg, VA
11/27/2018
Fast and honest
Diagnosed that issue with my car and fixed the problem right away and the best part it was very affordable! Will take my car to them anytime without concern!

BI
BILL I.
Saint Petersburg, FL
11/19/2018
Honest Reliable Car Repair
I am always skeptical where I go to get my car repaired. Lesteiro Auto Repair was recommended to me by my boss. All I can say is wow! I was expecting ting a much larger bill than what Ricky charged me.
I would highly recommend them for your car repair.

GV
GLORIA V.
Hyundai Accent
11/19/2018
Customer
Nice job . Respecful treatment all the time. They are very helpful. They work fast. Thank you . Great service. Im recommending this place to everyone that I know.

JO
Jason O.
11/17/2018
Lesteiro Auto is the BEST!!!
If you're looking for a fast, honest & affordable mechanic for all of your vehicle repair needs- Ricky is the best! I've been using him for years & I've been 100% satisfied with his services! Wouldn't take my car anywhere else:)

JORGE R.
Lexus IS 300
11/15/2018
Seems like I found one!
Have you found an honest Mechanic! Whether you want to hear it or not Ricky will put it all on the table.