Carlos B.
02/07/2020
Super satisfied
Super knowledgeable staff friendly and professional environment. Made me feel right at home. Highly recommend to everyone.

EE
Edgar E.
02/06/2020
Thanks Again!
Grateful for your immediate attention !As Always!
Thanks Again and Again

Jonathan V.
Hyundai SONATA
01/31/2020
The best service
I knew it was a complicated job and they fixed everything in one day. An appointment had to be made but they did not know what was wrong with the car until they inspected the car. Really good people.

AC
Airelys C.
01/30/2020
Profesionalism
People are polite and the customer servicio is great.

OB
Odalis B.
01/22/2020
Change tile (new)/Alignment
The services, employees, place, all in this body shop are amazing. When you visit Lesterio’s place, you never come back with the same issue. I am his customer for more that 5 years with NO complain of their job.

Sarah H.
Hyundai Santa Fe
01/21/2020
they care about your safety
Always , a great customer service treat you like family. Keeps my car In top performance.

Juan P.
Ford Police Interceptor
01/21/2020
Super clean
A very professional team with excellent service and customer service.

PH
Patrick H.
01/18/2020
Great mechanics and fair prices. Hard to find good mechanics
I have been to a lot of shops with my Jeep TJ and have not been happy. Lesterio Auto opened down the street from our shop so I took my Jeep there and they were honest and fair. Did not offer anything I didn’t need. They are very knowledgeable and service time was quick. They treated me so great I now take all my company trucks for maintenance and service. We have 6 and he does them all
When needed. You won’t be disappointed

NH
Nixi H.
Nissan Rogue
01/17/2020
Awesome job
Love the customer service, since you step n. The mechanical work and Ricky and his staff were amazing very good and high quality job. Prices are very affordable also. 5 🌟

Lynda S.
Valrico, FL
INFINITI QX60
01/16/2020
Superior work, friendly staff, Grear little doggie 🐩
I was referred to this shop by a superior business man that only works with the best. Ricky and his staff exceeded my expectations and were some of the kindest people I’ve ever met.

JV
Javier V.
01/16/2020
This is a familiar place when you enjoy the waiting time . The service is amazing
Todo esta limpio y organizado ,muy buenos Mecanico. Los veo la proxima vez

SP
Steve P.
01/14/2020
I've been taking my car to Pep Boys for oil changes and minor repairs. Lesteiro has them beat. Their prices are reasonable and they dont try to upsell me things I dont really need. If you are looking for an honest, reasonable and dependable repair center look no further Lesteiro has you covered.

EP
Eneida P.
01/13/2020
very helpful
I always have good service with you ,but I think I have to go back because the light (check) is on again.
See you soon

Odessa, FL
Ford Edge
01/12/2020
I'm always able to get my car in fast.
They absolutely do not do any other services other than what is needed and I trust and appreciate that, They are very timely with getting back to us as far as what is needed and the quote price.