Joe K.
GMC Terrain
03/23/2021
Great place. Clean and very professional
Great service. Very professional and affordable

ER
Emnett R.
Palm Harbor, FL
03/21/2021
Excellent communication, honest pricing and automotive advice!
I found myself needing to have my car towed and not having any idea what was wrong with it. My brother referred me to Lesterio they were fast at finding the problem and giving me honest and reasonable pricing. I will be taking my cars to them for any automotive needs going forward!

Jean M.
Clearwater, FL
Nissan Sentra
03/17/2021
Honest
I'm an older woman with a limited knowledge of automobile mechanics. Ricky was very patient with me, explained every facet of the work my car needed and gave me a break on the labor cost. Everyone there is super nice and knowledgable. I tell everyone I know to go there. It's nice to finally have a mechanic I can trust. I SURE don't trust the dealer I bought my car from.

Angel M.
Lutz, FL
Dodge Durango
03/15/2021
Great
Amazing service and super friendly

HP
Good mechanic

KH
Kimberly H.
03/11/2021
Extremely professional and prompt!
I love that I can text to make appointments being that I’m extremely busy and get a prompt response as well as scheduled via text.

Jay M.
03/10/2021
Honest accurate estimate great knowledgeable service
The service was friendly the estimate was fast and accurate...The estimate in the repair was done correctly I was very pleased and have no problem recommending this service to anyone thanks again LA Auto repair

Jose R.
Nissan Pathfinder
03/04/2021
Great work
Appt are kept and they are reliable

Sun City Center, FL
Honda Accord Coupe
03/04/2021
Great and honest ppl. Definitely worth it.

MO
They are the best !!

Jessica F.
03/02/2021
excellent as always
thank you so much your best . excellent work as always . the only mechanic i trust in tampa bay .

Larry B.
Dodge Caliber
02/25/2021
Automotive needs.
I love the friendliness of those who work there..gentleman at counter is knowledgeable and explains things to you. Work is done in timely manner. Same day most times if you get there early. Repair cost are inline with most other places. They stand behind there work.

BV

Todo perfecto

LO
Luis O.
02/19/2021
Great shop, great workers, friendly & honest
Their fast, professional & friendly, I strongly recommend any person to come here if they want quality work for less