BL
Saint Petersburg, FL
Nissan Pathfinder
09/24/2019
Amazing Staff and Work
Ricky(Owner) is runs a very great business, he listens to what you think is wrong with your vehicle and will test it and figure out what is wrong. He has reasonable pricing and labor. His staff is hard working and friendly. I’m glad I found his shop and I will keep coming back.

GV
GLORIA V.
Hyundai Accent
09/16/2019
Very proffessional. Sincere atmosphere.
I'm very happy with the service. All the time they ate very courteous. The service was fast too.

JORGE M.
INFINITI G35 Coupe
Muy profesionales
Excelente trabajo

SJ
SHIRLEY J.
Mercury Mystique
09/13/2019
They treatme like famely. I know I can trust them with everything
I know what say is right and honest

TH
TRISTAN H.
Brake Repair
My brakes were bad and caused me to get into a accident. I went to 3 shops prior and they weren’t able to get the brakes done bc of my new model vehicle. long story short, LA Repair took care if it educated me about the problem allowed me to see it for my self, able to get my warranty to approve a portion of the whole Job, which was the big difference over everything else. Now I stop on a dime, thank you.

KD
KENETH D.
Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class
Awesome!
Fast and reliable!

DAVID L.
Chevrolet Camaro
09/12/2019
They have a amazing Mechanics team
Almcrew are so professional I’m so happy for how my car it is right now. Thanks guys one more time I’m glad to have Listeiro automotive repair to take care of my car
Rick it’s the best mechanic ever

ED
EDITH D.
Jeep Liberty
09/12/2019
Amazing work
Thank you for all your help Ricky you where fair and honest. Thank you for your quick work on my jeep liberty aka la pulga. Definitely deserve more than 5 stars

VG
VIC G.
Land O Lakes, FL
Toyota Celica
09/11/2019
Ethical and Professional!
If I could give Ricky and his staff 10 stars I would. I just had a complete engine rebuilt and couldn’t be happier with the results. Ricky took the time to go over all the work that was to be completed and cost. The job was completed in a timely manner and the vehicle was personally inspected by Ricky before being returned to me. He went over the bill item by item, which I appreciated but thought it was unnecessary because, he’s a man of his word in my eyes. He runs a very ethical and professional business and always thinks about what is best for his customers.

HC
HAROLD C.
09/09/2019
Knowledgeable
They were great to have work on my car. Very knowledgeable and explained what the problem was and how much it was going to cost before working on it. I will definitely use them again.

LT
LOUIE T.
Sun City Center, FL
Honda Accord Coupe
09/07/2019
Honesty is the best policy
Friendly and honest staff. They also take the time to check eveything. Will definitely recommend.

SG
SHIRLEY G.
09/06/2019
I love when a business excels in customer service and the ambiance!
I really enjoyed the experience. The attention to detail, honesty and quick service- much recommended😀.

SARAH V H.

BN
BINH N.
08/25/2019
Schedule maintenance
Brought my truck in for routine maintenance and Ricky was extremely accommodating. They did a thorough inspection of the vehicle and was honest about the recommendations for what needed to be done. Everything was done in a timely manner and good communication made the process painless.

DF
DANIEL F.
Clermont, FL
Volvo S60
08/20/2019
A++++++++ Rating
Awesome service. Most trusted auto repair in Tampa, FL. Ricky is extremely talented and very clean new shop. Courteous and professional. Why are you not getting your automobiles fixed here there really is not any other reason that you have not heard how great this shop is !! A +++++ Rating

Saint Petersburg, FL
Chevrolet Aveo
08/20/2019
Ricky is awesome !
I came here on an emergency visit of my car overheating (due to my coolant hose exploding). It was a little pricey but he replaced the hose new and replaced the clamps for durable ones so it was pretty reasonable. They’re honest, fast and super professional! I’ll definitely be coming back! Thanks again Ricky and team!!

FF
FRANK F.
08/16/2019
Honest and professional service.
Excellent work, professional service.

08/14/2019
COURTESY OF THE OWNER.
The owner has a vast knowledge of his trade and trusted highly by my self and family that use his services.

WO
WALDIR O.
Riverview, FL
08/03/2019
Great service at fair prices
Ricky and staff are very knowledgeable mechanics and they go out of their way to help customers understand the issues with their vehicles, repairing only what’s needed.

Pensacola, FL
Hyundai Accent
07/31/2019
Great experience!
The staff was very friendly, knowledgeable, and efficient!