Sarah H.
Hyundai Santa Fe
06/22/2020
they care about your safety
As always caring and objective about my car and safety. All very clean and following the CDC protocol's. Fast and efficient . Right on schedule of my appointments.

Tanikiwa M.
06/16/2020
Ricky and his crew are good at what they do.
Hi my name is Tee Marsh and my experience with with Ricky and his crew are great they let me know what needs to be done and if there’s anything else they let me know so my car will run smooth which it is. I was recommended by a good friend of mine. There service is amazing and their very friendly.

OE
Omar E.
Lexus ES 300
06/11/2020
Awesome Service!
Lesteiro Automotive offers the best customer service and educates you on the best decision for you as a customer.

CP
Carlos Manuel P.
Nissan Armada
06/11/2020
Professional service
Friendly, very clean, fair price an great service.

MN
Michael N.
06/10/2020
Amazing service to me and my car!
Front desk was very informative. Explained everything from start to finish and the service was Grade A quality that didn’t break the bank.

Jessica F.
06/10/2020
The best in tampa "excellent work" always.
Always do wonderful job

WD
William D.
Nissan GT-R
06/10/2020
Overwhelming precision and expertise!!!
Lesteiro Automotive repair is an amazing value for the quality and service they provide! Ricky performed a 4 wheel brake rotor and brake pad change on my 2010 Nissan GTR. He was thorough, meticulous, and even explained his concerns as he performed the service. I am beyond pleased with the results and would highly recommend him and Lesteiro Auto repair to any of my family and friends. Integrity and customer satisfaction were evident as core values regarding my experience!

HL
Hugo Jr L.
05/17/2020
The best of the best!
Always excellent service, honest and professional. I highly recommend the shop!

LP
Leon P.
Brandon, FL
03/27/2020
GMC maintenance excellent service
Everytime I bring my vehicles here. They go above and beyond on my services. And friendly staff.and very honest..great repair shop

Jonathan S.
Mercury Mariner
03/25/2020
Fair, Honest Repairs
I have been going here over a year. My colleagues recommended this place to me and am glad they did. It is hard to find a good and honest mechanic in our current times.

NJ

Sun City Center, FL
Chrysler 200
03/19/2020
Cuatomer
The best auto repair shop ever

Larry B.
03/12/2020
Automotive needs.
Best group of people..very knowledgable and friendly. Will not rip you off.

03/03/2020
Reliable. Quick
This shop is the go to for my car repairs. They are honest, quick and do a great job

David C.
INFINITI G37 Coupe
02/27/2020
Awesome Work and Saved Money
Ricky quoted me a job that the dealership was going to charge me triple. He did the job right at the cost he quoted me and it was done at the time he said. The car runs great and I will definitely be back!!!!