AG
ALEXANDER G.
05/03/2017
Quick service and a fair price.
Will be back.

LP
LUIS P.
Porsche Panamera
05/02/2017
Friendly and honest service
Ricky is the best. Any make and model he can get it done. I've had infinity ford Porsche Nissan Mercedes and he always takes care of me. Only honest mechanic I know.

KR
Keiron R.
04/24/2017 Category: Service
Keiron said he had a great experience. They were very flexible and the repairs were done in a timely manner.

JUAN C.
BMW 335i
04/22/2017
No Love her Car Needed
My car was fixed in one afternoon! You rock!

STEPHANIE L.

VR
VANESSA R.
03/31/2017
Amazing service!
Every time I leave I know my car is running better! Amazing customer service every time!

OM

PEDRO P.
Ford Windstar
03/28/2017
the best in all Tampa,FL
honesty, speed and excellence are the qualities that vary never, when you receive a service there

OF
OLGA F.
03/17/2017
The service And customer care incredible
Yes my family go there 5 cars

RODRIGUEZ M.
Nissan Sentra
03/14/2017
Timing belt fixed.
Owner oversees service of car. I like that. Staff explains problem and solution to customer. I loved the way that they really listened to what I was saying (attentive) and they were like doctors examining a patient with the car. Very friendly and professional. My car purrs like a kitten since I have gotten it fixed. So happy.

Raymond R.
Spring Hill, FL
03/14/2017
Excellent Service All Round
I have been with them for many years, outstanding professionalism.

jairon d.
03/09/2017
"totally recommended"
Positive and genuine care, great service. I have visiting Lesteiro Automotive for a fourth time and their job is been very great. Not to long of a wait to have my vehicle back fixed and ready to run. very recommended !! not forgetting to mention the stuff is always in a positive and welcoming attitude.

AD
ABELARDO D.
Nissan Sentra
03/09/2017
Good business
I like coming there and because people are happy and they're very respectful and they're very caring and care about your car and care about your business

AQ
ALI ALAIN Q.
Chevrolet Cobalt
03/08/2017
An exceptionally good service
I would recommend the Automotive Repair to anyone who wants to receive a first class service.

AK
ALBERT K.
Kia Forte
03/06/2017
ACK-My 2016 KIA-Forte
Repairs made quickly,were done correctly and professionaly

SHIRLEY L.
Nissan Maxima
03/02/2017
This Guy Is Awesome
Had some repairs done on my Maxima and I must say the car runs better than it has since I've owned it. I love the quality of the service provided at this shop, it's hard to come by.

SHIRLEY L.
Acura 3.2TL
02/27/2017
Honest Mechanic
I brought my car here for a second opinion after being told by another mechanic that I would need $475 to repair my power steering leak. Ricky fixed the leak with a $3 missing cap! This guy is wonderful and knows his stuff!

LP
LUIS P.
02/23/2017
Friendly honest service
Ricky is Ann awesome guy, master mechanic, very knowledgeable. Quick service, at a great price

JOAQUIN R.
Riverview, FL
02/22/2017
Always a Pleasure!
Never a complaint. Before I met Ricky, i never trusted mechanics. Ricky is a legitimate mechanic and is honorable. I have recommended my family and friends to him. His staff is great too. I trust no other mechanic but Ricky :-)