OM

PEDRO P.
Ford Windstar
03/28/2017
the best in all Tampa,FL
honesty, speed and excellence are the qualities that vary never, when you receive a service there

OF
OLGA F.
03/17/2017
The service And customer care incredible
Yes my family go there 5 cars

RODRIGUEZ M.
Nissan Sentra
03/14/2017
Timing belt fixed.
Owner oversees service of car. I like that. Staff explains problem and solution to customer. I loved the way that they really listened to what I was saying (attentive) and they were like doctors examining a patient with the car. Very friendly and professional. My car purrs like a kitten since I have gotten it fixed. So happy.

Raymond R.
Spring Hill, FL
03/14/2017
Excellent Service All Round
I have been with them for many years, outstanding professionalism.

jairon d.
03/09/2017
"totally recommended"
Positive and genuine care, great service. I have visiting Lesteiro Automotive for a fourth time and their job is been very great. Not to long of a wait to have my vehicle back fixed and ready to run. very recommended !! not forgetting to mention the stuff is always in a positive and welcoming attitude.

AD
ABELARDO D.
Nissan Sentra
03/09/2017
Good business
I like coming there and because people are happy and they're very respectful and they're very caring and care about your car and care about your business

AQ
ALI ALAIN Q.
Chevrolet Cobalt
03/08/2017
An exceptionally good service
I would recommend the Automotive Repair to anyone who wants to receive a first class service.

AK
ALBERT K.
Kia Forte
03/06/2017
ACK-My 2016 KIA-Forte
Repairs made quickly,were done correctly and professionaly

SL
SHIRLEY L.
Nissan Maxima
03/02/2017
This Guy Is Awesome
Had some repairs done on my Maxima and I must say the car runs better than it has since I've owned it. I love the quality of the service provided at this shop, it's hard to come by.

SL
SHIRLEY L.
Acura 3.2TL
02/27/2017
Honest Mechanic
I brought my car here for a second opinion after being told by another mechanic that I would need $475 to repair my power steering leak. Ricky fixed the leak with a $3 missing cap! This guy is wonderful and knows his stuff!

LP
LUIS P.
02/23/2017
Friendly honest service
Ricky is Ann awesome guy, master mechanic, very knowledgeable. Quick service, at a great price

JOAQUIN R.
Riverview, FL
02/22/2017
Always a Pleasure!
Never a complaint. Before I met Ricky, i never trusted mechanics. Ricky is a legitimate mechanic and is honorable. I have recommended my family and friends to him. His staff is great too. I trust no other mechanic but Ricky :-)

CARLOS DE JESUS C.
Acura ILX
02/13/2017
Fantastic Service
Ricky and his crew are amazing. I personally am very hesitant with who i take my car to, but Ricky and his crew are very honest with their customers. They will inspect your car and tell you what is wrong and what needs to be done before any money is exchanged. From now on my family and I will be trusting Ricky and his crew with our cars. I highly recommend them!

MN
MICHELE N.
Wesley Chapel, FL
02/11/2017
Awesome service you can trust!
I would highly recommend LA Repair they are honest and very knowledgeable technicians! I have already told 11 people I know.

SARAH V H.
Hyundai Santa Fe
02/08/2017
Sara Henry
Friendly, great service. reliable .

EM
ELICIA M.
Honda Accord
02/08/2017
Great place to take your car.
I feel they always give me the time i need,Always clean and always friendly.😉

GL
GILBERTO L.
Kia Sorento
02/03/2017
Un servicio exelente, buen trato y garantia en sus trabajos, años de cliente y siempre satisfecho con su servicio
Mecanicos profesionales y trabajos de calidad..gracias por exelente servicio

OR
OSCAR R.
Chevrolet Chevy Express
01/31/2017
High Professionalism
I received a really great service with fair price, Thank you so much
RICARDO L. from Lesteiro Automotive Repair responded on 01/31/2017

Thank you Oscar, we APPRECIATE your review!!

EO
EDIE O.
Lutz, FL
Chevrolet Cavalier
01/30/2017
Best Hole in the Wall in Tampa
I have been going to Ricky for almost 5 years. He is friendly, honest, skilled, and will always try his hardest to find you quality parts at the best price. The family-like environment makes me feel welcomed and I wouldn't trust my car with anyone else.
RICARDO L. from Lesteiro Automotive Repair responded on 01/30/2017

Thank you Eddie, we APRECIATE your review!!