BA
BRYAN A.
05/08/2019
Amazing
Only place i would trust with my car! They do an amazing job

GM
GEORGE M.
05/02/2019
Efficient & exceptional auto work.

CLAUDIO S.

GJ
Gina J.
04/30/2019
Outstanding service!
Fantastic service! Ricky went above and beyond to help me with my daughters car. He was very knowledgeable and the service was excellent! I would recommend him to anyone!

PM
PAUL M.
04/26/2019
Excelente trabajo,responsable y transparentr
Muy buen servicio y atencion,,totalmente sastifecho con el trabajo realizado

FJ
FELIX J.
Ram Pickup
04/25/2019
Very friendly
Very good place the best

KG
KRIS G.
Palmetto, FL
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
04/24/2019
quick in and out
the service couldn't be better, friendly and nice to deal with

ROLANDO C.
Gibsonton, FL
04/24/2019
Lesteiro Auto Repair.
Lesteiro is the best mechanic I have cross path with,beside Candy Auto Repair in Drew Park,back in the 70's,my old time mechanic,that my father introduced me to.Nick is resonable,reliable,reponsible and most of all considorate,he try's to help the less furtunate,he is honest and can tell you what's wrong with your car or truck right away, off the bat,and after he does his technical check,right there it is,all the diagnostic codes will point out to exactly what he said was wrong with your car.I gave him five stars!

MF
MIKE F.
Brooksville, FL
Chevrolet Colorado
04/20/2019
They know what they’re doing
Friendly professional and serious about getting you back on the road asap

JENNIFER W.
Riverview, FL
04/17/2019
Simply Fantastic
This shop is quick, decisive, and an expert in it's class. I was assisted with the utmost professionalism, and my issue was dealt with high proficiency. I will give the rest of my custom to this shop.

MARITZA P.
Saint Petersburg, FL
Dodge Caravan
04/11/2019
Gas fuel odor
I took my 2005 Dodge Grand Mini Caravan to the shop in hopes of finding the cause of a scary fuel odor coming through the vents. The owner and other mechanics were understanding, although they were not at first able to detect the odor because there were no fuel odors around the vehicle during the inspection. But, while a part was being replaced, the smell of fuel was indeed detected; the odor was barely detectable. I was a happy camper. The owner was professional, knowledgeable and respectful, and had presented possible causes. Do give these guys a HUGE THUMPS UP!!!!

KD
Fast helpful service

KH
KIMBERLY H.
04/01/2019
Feel comfortable and do night feel like I have to grill Rikki with questions
You're in good hands with ALLSTATE....Oops, I mean L.A. Repair! He's a great guy and genuine.

CARLOS B.
Valrico, FL
Nissan Rogue
03/21/2019
Excellent job
Thks Rikki tho fix’s my Rogue.

SJ
SHIRLEY J.
Mercury Mystique
03/21/2019
You are the best I,m Treated like family
I love this place they have came through for me always and the y treat you with the best work .