Jessica F.
06/10/2020
The best in tampa "excellent work" always.
Always do wonderful job

WD
William D.
Nissan GT-R
06/10/2020
Overwhelming precision and expertise!!!
Lesteiro Automotive repair is an amazing value for the quality and service they provide! Ricky performed a 4 wheel brake rotor and brake pad change on my 2010 Nissan GTR. He was thorough, meticulous, and even explained his concerns as he performed the service. I am beyond pleased with the results and would highly recommend him and Lesteiro Auto repair to any of my family and friends. Integrity and customer satisfaction were evident as core values regarding my experience!

HL
Hugo Jr L.
05/17/2020
The best of the best!
Always excellent service, honest and professional. I highly recommend the shop!

LP
Leon P.
Brandon, FL
03/27/2020
GMC maintenance excellent service
Everytime I bring my vehicles here. They go above and beyond on my services. And friendly staff.and very honest..great repair shop

Jonathan S.
Mercury Mariner
03/25/2020
Fair, Honest Repairs
I have been going here over a year. My colleagues recommended this place to me and am glad they did. It is hard to find a good and honest mechanic in our current times.

NJ

Sun City Center, FL
Chrysler 200
03/19/2020
Cuatomer
The best auto repair shop ever

Larry B.
03/12/2020
Automotive needs.
Best group of people..very knowledgable and friendly. Will not rip you off.

03/03/2020
Reliable. Quick
This shop is the go to for my car repairs. They are honest, quick and do a great job

David C.
INFINITI G37 Coupe
02/27/2020
Awesome Work and Saved Money
Ricky quoted me a job that the dealership was going to charge me triple. He did the job right at the cost he quoted me and it was done at the time he said. The car runs great and I will definitely be back!!!!

PY
Portia Y.
Florida
Nissan Maxima
02/21/2020 Category: Service
Portia said the staff provided her with stellar service, diagnosed the problem, explained the problem and what caused it. She stated that she trusts the integrity of his work, the honesty of his words, and that the business is wonderful and the facility is nice and clean.

02/19/2020
Súper cúter
Son muy buenos haciendo su trabajo, humildemente se los recomiendo por su calidad del trabajo hace años son los mecánicos de mis carros gracias

EL
Eric L.
Jaguar XJ
02/17/2020 Category: Service
Eric said the business is fine and everything with his vehicle is too. He said Rick did a perfect job and he will be a return customer.

Jose R.
02/17/2020 Category: Service
Jose said he would recommend the business for service.

Tanikiwa M.
02/16/2020
Car needed a lot of work done.
Ricky and his team is awesome I don’t know where to begin I was told I needed a new engine from a dealership that was not true took it to Ricky and in less than 3 days I had my car back and running. They are great workers and fast. 5 star