VC
Vanessa C.
01/12/2017
Honest!!
I brought my vehicle here after getting a huge estimate from the Courtesy Hyundai for something I suspected I didn't even need. They took my car in checked for the issue with my vehicle (per the dealership) and found that it did not exist. Per the dealership I had a bent strut that needed to be replaced for $675(parts, labor, and alignment). Lesteiro's save the day and told me all I needed was an alignment. I will return for all future service needs.
RICARDO L. from Lesteiro Automotive Repair responded on 01/13/2017

Thank you very much for taking the time to give us such a great review. Please let us know how can we improve to offer you a five star service on your next visit.

Tanner S.
Florida
BMW 325i
01/10/2017 Category: Service
Tanner said his vehicle is running better now than it did when he purchased it.
RICARDO L. from Lesteiro Automotive Repair responded on 01/18/2017
Thank you Tanner, we APPRECIATE your review!!

BD
Barbaro D.
Lutz, FL
Lexus GS 400
01/10/2017 Category: Service
Barbaro said they provided great service and they did good work. They were professional and they did a good job.
RICARDO L. from Lesteiro Automotive Repair responded on 01/18/2017

Thank you Barbaro Dominguez, we APPRECIATE your review!!

JUAN C.
BMW 335i
Knowledgeable
I was smelling gas fumes for about a week,and I thought it was the pollution levels in downtown Tampa. To my surprise gas was leaking from under the rear seat! The mechanic found the leak and fixed in one day.
RICARDO L. from Lesteiro Automotive Repair responded on 01/18/2017

Thank you Juan, we APPRECIATE your review!!

VH
VERONICA H.
OIL CHANGE
AS ALWAYS SUPER SATISFIED . DOES SUCH A GREAT JOB AND EFFICIENT.
RICARDO L. from Lesteiro Automotive Repair responded on 01/18/2017

Thank you Verinica, we APPRECIATE your review!!

IL
IRALBE H L.
Fiat 500
Professional and reliable.
RICARDO L. from Lesteiro Automotive Repair responded on 01/18/2017

Thank you Iralbe, we APPRECIATE your review!!