Denise H.
Mercedes-Benz GLA
09/25/2020
Place is Very clean and organized.
Lesteiro Repair is a place that you can trust .
They did my air conditioning repair in one afternoon and the price was fear.

Riverview, FL
09/25/2020
Reliable
Ricky always takes the time to explain what the issue is with the vehicle, and lend advice on regular maintenance. No flippancy, just the facts.

Ralph C.
09/24/2020
Great professional service
Friendly service. Everything explained in detail prior to doing any work. Excellent work , clean atmosphere and very professional

AR
Amaury R.
Nissan Pathfinder
09/16/2020
Best place
Great staff, Hugo at the reception and Ricky this guys are awesome. Nice and comfortable room to seat and wait for your repair. Their charges are always fair. Thanks

Lincoln Blackwood
09/11/2020
Clean and Informative
Very good experience. Technician too the time to demonstrate the problem in detail and provide a precise quote. Delivered on-time with estimate exactly matching final cost..

Christina M.
Volkswagen Passat
09/09/2020
Friendly, Honest, and Fairly Priced!
My AC compressor died so my car was blowing hot air at me. I bought my own compressor and made an appointment for them to install it. They did it quickly (4 hours), correctly, and for an honest price! My AC was blowing cold and strong as soon as I got my car back. 10/10 would recommend!!!

AF
ABCFLOO F.
North Bergen, NJ
09/07/2020
Installation wood floors nj
Wood Floor Contractor NJ by ABC Wood Flooring NJ. ABC Flooring is a licensed and fully insured wood floor sanding company in NJ, specializing in a variety of wood floor services in NJ. Affordable wood floor Installing & wood floor sanding service in NJ
Installation wood floors nj https://abcflooringnj.com/floor_installation.html

Clara M.
09/07/2020
Excellent Work
Buenos estimados, buen trabajo y trato amable

Rick S.
09/03/2020
Excellent work ethics
Ricky ,the owner and his employees take personal interest in not only excellent customer service but take personal pride in resolving your automotive needs with professionalism. The work is done in detail and your automobile is returned to you in perfect working order with no work damage and clean from any grease marks exterior and interior. Lesteiro automotive repair has earned my business not only for my three automobiles but I’m sure when my family and neighbors and friends ask me who do I recommend they will definitely use Lesteiro Auto Repair!
As they say when you find someone good you stick with them as long as they continue to give you the excellent service at a reasonable price.

Jorge B.

Jonathan S.
Mercury Mariner
08/23/2020
Honest, Trustworthy, Knowledgeable!
I took my car in for an issue,and Ricky didn't try to upsell me or overcharge me. I take all my vehicles to Ricky and have recommended him to all the folks at the shop.

ED
Eduardo D.
Nissan Frontier 4WD
Knowledge and Experience
I always know that this shop will find the problem and solutions with my truck

GY
Glenn Y.
AC repair
Honest and fair. Trustworthy and competent. I will highly recommend to friends and family.

OB
Odalis B.
08/22/2020
Change tiles, oil and wipers
I visit this place for years and I do not think change to any other. No matter what is the problem with your vehicle, that is fixed. All the employees are very professional. The waiting area is always clean and quiet. I will recommend Lesteiro Automotive Repair to everyone.

Mercy R.
Lutz, FL
MINI Cooper Coupe
08/21/2020
The staff!
Everyone there was terrific. Although the issue got complicated it was no one’s fault and the shop took care of the repairs and they were more concerned about the delays than I was . GREAT CUSTOMER SRVC. Have told so many about you guys already!