PW
Ruskin, FL
Nissan Sentra
01/14/2021
Sentra Repair
Ricardo was very knowledgeable and professional when speaking to me about my vehicle. I was given options on repairs which was a pleasant change.

SL
Sandra L.
INFINITI G37 Coupe
01/13/2021
Best service, great staff and very affordable prices!!
My battery died and needed to be replaced. I called on my way to Lesteiro Automotive Repair to make an appointment. Within two hours I got my battery changed and oil changed. There were minor things that they fixed like the outside temperature teller. They are awesome!!!

Danielle L.
01/12/2021
Alignment and tire repair
The staff at Lesterio Auto were very nice and the place was very clean.

HD
Helen D.
Lutz, FL
Kia Rondo
01/09/2021
Best in town!
Was given a personal recommendation years ago and so grateful for that. I will never go anywhere else and will continue to refer anyone I know here. Service is ALWAYS professional and honest which is not easy to come by these days.

LC
Lawanda C.
01/08/2021
The Best
I use this company for all my auto commercial needs. They are honest, reasonable and the best at what they do. I give them 5 stars out of 5.

John M.
Hyundai Genesis
01/01/2021
Ease of scheduling appointment. Timeliness of repair and no hidden charges
Service was superb and price was well below dealer maintenance estimates. I found that scheduling the appointment was easy and the repairs were completed in less time than expected. I will return with all my maintenance needs for an automobile with quite a few miles (134.000) and years on it. (2011) Thank you for your excellent service and positive, friendly attitude.

(e

GN
Gema N.
12/31/2020
Profesionales y amables, excelente trabajo.
Excelente taller, muy profesionales y amables, recomendable 1000%, en lo personal recibí una gran ayuda por parte del señor Ricardo y Hugo, muy amables, muchas gracias, excelente trabajo que hicieron con mi carro.

Doug S.
Chevrolet Blazer
12/24/2020
Love Leistero auto...
Great place to bring your car. Ricky n his staff are honest n do an excellent job. I'm very satisfied...

LW
Lee W.
Jeep Liberty
12/23/2020
Ricky’s the best!
I’ve been going there for years. He fixes my Jeep every time.
Would definitely recommend Lesteiro Automotive to family and friends.

Sarah H.
Hyundai Santa Fe
12/23/2020
My car
Service always professional and with a friendly and knowledgeable staff. Prompt in service. Love their reminders when my service is due.

Christina M.
Volkswagen Passat
12/21/2020
Honest and Amazing
Very honest repair shop that I always trust with my car

Jennifer P.
Hyundai Tucson
12/21/2020
The best mechanics in town
I’ve never ever in 40 years seen an honest mechanic until I came here! I will never take my car anywhere else! They got out of their way for you and won’t try to sell you anything that’s not needed!

Jeff M.
Lexus LS 460
12/13/2020
Professional & Consultative
Brought a vehicle in that I purchased from a relative. There were known mechanical repairs that needed to be done, and the dealership created a list of repairs and maintenance services that they felt needed to be done. Additionally, there was a coolant leak issue that the dealer couldn't resolve. Ricky went through the list and pointed out on the vehicle what did and didn't need to be addressed. On the major repair issue, Ricky was able to source parts built to higher certification than the dealer was going to use, offer twice the warranty, and at a lower price than the dealership. Located and repaired the mystery coolant leak. Very satisfied.

AP
Aimee P.
12/10/2020
As always, this repair shop always does the best job!

LP
Leonides P.
Sun City Center, FL
12/10/2020
Honesty and great work
I have taken my cars here for years now. They are the best in the business. They are honest, trustworthy, great work..